HS 945mg

Old 07-31-2002, 12:03 AM
Tech Initiate

Default HS 945mg

I have a HS 945mg servo I am using in a Supermaxx (T-Maxx) as a steering servo. The other day I found my steering had a little slop in it and upon futher inspection I found that the pin that holds the center gear inside the servo had elongated the hole in the top of the case. I caught this before it did any real damage to the gears that I can see, But when the servo is together you can't turn the servo horn by hand with the power off. My question is, is there a stronger case available for this servo. I also have a HS 645MG and a HS615 MG servo that have recently died on me. These two are also being used in T-maxx's( 645 as a steering servo in a stock maxx and 615 as a throttle/ brake servo.)

I have about a dozen RC cars and trucks all using Hitec servos and these are the first ones I have had any problems with. All three servos are a little over a year old but none of them have a whole lot of time on them. I'm not complaining or looking for any hand outs but what should I do?

Thanks,
Pat M
Old 07-31-2002, 06:51 AM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

That is the only case for the HS-945.....

They should be sent in.
Click here for details....
Hitec Support Page

All Hitec RCD products are warranted against defects for a period of two (2) Years from the date of purchase.