Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

FEAR FARM RC RACEWAY

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 11-10-2012, 09:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Freak wind storm during the truck main. Casualties: The light pole on the right side of the track. It fell over, and luckily there wasn't anybody or any vehicles there. Also, the latch on the porta potti. I guess you better knock from now on.

Also, in related news, my back up engine is fried.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:33 AM
Tech Addict

I had a good time announcing for you guys, but I think trying to race and announce is too much until you've done it about a billion times. Thanks everyone for your patience with the program, aka me. There's a lot I don't know yet in RCPro, like when I combine electric classes, how to allow the times to combine and stick the fastest guy out front and so on, regardless of class. Or when I'm on the race results, how to change a racer's name where I had a wrong transponder during the race. I got it figured out by the time mains came up for Rafael's transponder, and I just winged it and disregarded what the screen listed for qual order in electric classes. Forget the program, make it work, right?

Hope everyone had fun! Cowboy got some track time in 2WD SC, hasn't done that in forever. AP put the smack down, hasn't done that since last week, HA!

Now, if we close the track again for a month of repairs I'm going to get a complex.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:40 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

No worries, had a great time and that's what its all about. Nasty if you want to borrow and engine I have a few, so if you want to race let me know and I can hook you up till you repair yours or get a new one.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:41 AM
Tech Addict

We are also down one house transponder. House Transponder #1 was used and not returned. I believe it happened early in the day and someone broke and left the track, forgetting to take it out of their car. If anyone knows who it might be or how to contact them please let me/Kenny/Gary know.
Old 11-11-2012, 11:40 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by AZTman
I had a good time announcing for you guys, but I think trying to race and announce is too much until you've done it about a billion times. Thanks everyone for your patience with the program, aka me. There's a lot I don't know yet in RCPro, like when I combine electric classes, how to allow the times to combine and stick the fastest guy out front and so on, regardless of class. Or when I'm on the race results, how to change a racer's name where I had a wrong transponder during the race. I got it figured out by the time mains came up for Rafael's transponder, and I just winged it and disregarded what the screen listed for qual order in electric classes. Forget the program, make it work, right?

Hope everyone had fun! Cowboy got some track time in 2WD SC, hasn't done that in forever. AP put the smack down, hasn't done that since last week, HA!

Now, if we close the track again for a month of repairs I'm going to get a complex.
Travis.

In my books you did a great job!!! Great day racing.

Thanks for filling in for Kenny.

When your announcing, if there is anything we can do to get your stuff ready I would be more than happy to help out.
Old 11-11-2012, 06:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Will there be racing next week at the FF? I know that big Nevada race is going on but I haven't heard of many locals heading that way to race. I'm in for racing this Saturday here in town if you guys decide to run a program.
Old 11-11-2012, 07:02 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Let's do this. Going to be freakin awesome weather!
Old 11-11-2012, 07:05 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by BanginBrad
Let's do this. Going to be freakin awesome weather!
Forgot to mention that in my last post. 78 this upcoming Saturday. This could also be my last race for a while unfortunately Praying for a miracle to happen in the next 2 weeks.
Old 11-11-2012, 07:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

the nevada race was this weekend. next weekend is az states i believe.

well, i looked in the magic workbench and found another b6 i have to take my other one apart and see how bad it is. worst case scenario is i run a really tired b6.

if i need any engine help, trust me i'll squawk about it.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:03 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BigNasty

well, i looked in the magic workbench and found another b6 i have to take my other one apart and see how bad it is. worst case scenario is i run a really tired b6.

Let me know nasty if you end up needing an engine. I have a nova fms you can use till ur speed comes back..
Old 11-11-2012, 08:18 PM
Tech Master

I also have a B6 Pro just back from Lance with a fresh front bearing and pinch. Let me know sooner than later if you need it and I'll give it a quick run in for you. Rafeal has a Reedy 121VR I believe but I'm not sure how he would get it to you.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

I have a Ascendancy .21 if you need and maybe if you ask really nice a O.S. speed
Old 11-11-2012, 08:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Hey guys I had a great time running with you guys. This weekend was my first time running a truggy or any nitro for about a couple years and man it was fun. It will take me a little bit of time getting used to the big tracks again but you guys all seem like great people to race with and I am looking forward to lots of 1/8th racing in my near future.

I am also wondering if we will be racing this coming saturday and if not who do I give money to if I want to practice?
Old 11-11-2012, 09:06 PM
Tech Regular

Sunny and 78. It would be a shame not to race this weekend!
Old 11-12-2012, 11:52 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by adubaz7
Hey guys I had a great time running with you guys. This weekend was my first time running a truggy or any nitro for about a couple years and man it was fun. It will take me a little bit of time getting used to the big tracks again but you guys all seem like great people to race with and I am looking forward to lots of 1/8th racing in my near future.

I am also wondering if we will be racing this coming saturday and if not who do I give money to if I want to practice?
Great day of racing on Saturday you guys and the wind made it even more fun right, and its always fun to have Nasty on the mic...... The tail wind off the front triple was crazy I kept landing in the corner during the truggy main........ Andy Watts if that was your first time running truggy in a couple of years your going to be a threat in no time. You were driving great man keep coming out bro it would be great to have you out there on a regular basis..... I sure hope we can race this weekend...... also thanks to Fear Farm and the crew for letting us get our weekly nitro fix.......

Travis you did great bro don't sweat it

Thank you Fear Farm.......

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.