Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Alabama Racing
NITRO FEVER RC RACEWAY(20 minutes from Birmingham Alabama) >

NITRO FEVER RC RACEWAY(20 minutes from Birmingham Alabama)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NITRO FEVER RC RACEWAY(20 minutes from Birmingham Alabama)

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 04:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by schmoey
i came out and watched for a couple of hours saturday. track is awesome! i'm new at it and being around rc action was like a kid on christmas mourning! i have a revo, but i didn't see many monster trucks, hope there will be enough for the next race.
there are only a few monster truck drivers left around here momo , bobby d , and david watson ....watson has just opted to run his e-revo in the truggy class ....sucks i like watching mt run ...but there just isnt many around ...but come out and run a race in the sportsman truggy class ...on a normal club race day there may not be 70+ racers ...i mean we hope there is but it would be less craziness but ya they will make room for ya ...if you wanna race ...
Old 03-10-2009, 06:05 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by modhobby
Cool! I didn't know about the first timer discount. Although I would gladly pay the low entry fee of $15 just to show my support of an awesome facility. It was worth the trip to run this track. Alan thanks for nudging all the Georgia guys to come over for the weekend. We really enjoyed the track, the people and the program. See you again soon.

Cool of you to say this....I feel the same, I am WAY more than willing to pay to support THIS track, cuz it is awesome!!!!!!!!!!

See ya on the 21st!!
Old 03-10-2009, 07:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by zixxer
there are only a few monster truck drivers left around here momo , bobby d , and david watson ....watson has just opted to run his e-revo in the truggy class ....sucks i like watching mt run ...but there just isnt many around ...but come out and run a race in the sportsman truggy class ...on a normal club race day there may not be 70+ racers ...i mean we hope there is but it would be less craziness but ya they will make room for ya ...if you wanna race ...
I have noticed that monster truck class has gotten slim, but with the E-revo and flux and a few new MT's that are coming out, people seem to be getting back into them. Dan at Cullman has had a few show up for his races so far.
Old 03-10-2009, 11:35 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (82%+)

it would be nice to see more mt's , but on the other hand i really like the truggies. i might end up selling the revo and go toward the truggy. i have a good friend that also has a revo, so thats 2 that will be there on the 21.
Old 03-11-2009, 06:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

don't forget guys...today is the first monthly practice day at Nitro Fever. Come out test, and get lap times under the lights! Start at 2pm-8:30pm.

Track is prepped and ready
Old 03-11-2009, 11:45 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jzemaxx
I have noticed that monster truck class has gotten slim, but with the E-revo and flux and a few new MT's that are coming out, people seem to be getting back into them. Dan at Cullman has had a few show up for his races so far.
MT class here is going strong and more people are buying them.
Old 03-11-2009, 03:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Chill_Will
MT class here is going strong and more people are buying them.
I think the brushless trucks are bringing the MT's back. The new savage flux and e-revo are awesome. I will be racing my junk at Dan's place on the 21st, but looks like I may need to take a trip out there to Florence.
Old 03-17-2009, 06:23 PM
Tech Adept

Default monster trucks

IS ANYONE BRINGING MONSTER TRUCKS THIS WEEKEND?
Old 03-17-2009, 06:47 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jzemaxx
I think the brushless trucks are bringing the MT's back. The new savage flux and e-revo are awesome. I will be racing my junk at Dan's place on the 21st, but looks like I may need to take a trip out there to Florence.
the e-revo can hang with truggies ....i mean one of the local guy runs his in the truggy class and does really good i meanits stupid how fast he can make it around the track

IS ANYONE BRINGING MONSTER TRUCKS THIS WEEKEND?
not sure on the mt ...i think momo might be coming but not sure ....i know at cullman there was a huge mt class ..thats up chills way .....
Old 03-17-2009, 07:19 PM
Tech Adept

yea, monster trucks are slim this year, i have a revo and i think i'm gonna sell and get into truggies or buggies. i like both but i really like to start in truggies. i looking to find a decent truggy for around $400, i have a radio system. you guys have any advice?
Old 03-18-2009, 03:30 AM
Tech Elite

yea, monster trucks are slim this year, i have a revo and i think i'm gonna sell and get into truggies or buggies. i like both but i really like to start in truggies. i looking to find a decent truggy for around $400, i have a radio system. you guys have any advice?
400 is a tuff price point ...you might try and find a standard losi 8t ...they are cheap now that the 2.0 came out ..but still really good value ...other than that it will be slim for 400
Old 03-18-2009, 05:29 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

400 is a tuff price point ...you might try and find a standard losi 8t ...they are cheap now that the 2.0 came out ..but still really good value ...other than that it will be slim for 400
You can look at the Caster Truggy or the Hot Bodies D8T coming out next week. Here are the links to them on ModHobby.

Caster:http://www.modhobby.com/catalog/detail/CRP-K8-0001-PK

Hot Bodies http://www.modhobby.com/catalog/detail/HBS67800
Old 03-18-2009, 05:52 PM
Tech Elite

Default PLAQUE PICS

man these plaques are off the hook ...thanks to momo for the design ......
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Nitro_Fever_Plaque.pdf (228.8 KB, 126 views)
Old 03-18-2009, 06:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

man these plaques are off the hook ...thanks to momo for the design ......
Man that is nice, good job MOMO. So I decided I am coming to Alabama this weekend. Ryan Lopez is also coming. Alan, I will just bring those Gift Certificates with me. I will call you tomorrow.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

I was thinking Ryan would be foolish not to come run for some $$$ Since I'm not in on the cash but I hope to get a cool trophie to hang up

I really enjoy the battles with me and Ryan regardless of who wins...it's just getting us better.

See ya!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.