Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Bigdog65721 is a confirmed thief on 6/4/14 >

Bigdog65721 is a confirmed thief on 6/4/14

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bigdog65721 is a confirmed thief on 6/4/14

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2014, 09:05 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bigdog65721
Will a mod please take this down. Type r Henry and I talked and we work everything out?
If it's all worked out you can ask Henry to edit his post, and I can edit the title if he contacts me.
Old 04-23-2014, 11:32 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

Thank you. And you are right. I am trying to sale couple of rc's on here and I can't with this up.
I don't think that it is due to this thread.

My take
1. Traxxas vehicles sell very slowly/ not at all on here
2. You are asking very high prices for both. 700+partial trade for a 4kp radio?
3. The revo looks like a joke (and I'm not being mean here) it is listed as a "race revo" and then it has some funky traxxas slash body that you list as custom painted but really is just the traxxas pro graphic body that just requires spraying color of choice? You then also list the esc and motor as being "new" if they were "new" then why does the dust on the motor match the dust on the rest of the truck from running? You also say you have 3000 dollars in the truck. Really...?

In all I think it is questionable adds and high prices over a thread about you.
I personally look at trader rating and could care less about a thread if the person has made their mistake right. If person in question has made amends and appears to be a good member with good feedback I have no problem doing business with.

I'm not trying to beat on you or what you have... But you did say this thread was the stem of your problems and I just don't think so. If both parties are happy a title change might be in order, but I do believe the content should stay.
Old 04-23-2014, 11:57 AM
Suspended

Well panda my motor and esc is brand new and I do have 3000 in my erevo. Sec all it does is set in my garage I never bashed or raced it.
Originally Posted by ThePanda
I don't think that it is due to this thread.

My take
1. Traxxas vehicles sell very slowly/ not at all on here
2. You are asking very high prices for both. 700+partial trade for a 4kp radio?
3. The revo looks like a joke (and I'm not being mean here) it is listed as a "race revo" and then it has some funky traxxas slash body that you list as custom painted but really is just the traxxas pro graphic body that just requires spraying color of choice? You then also list the esc and motor as being "new" if they were "new" then why does the dust on the motor match the dust on the rest of the truck from running? You also say you have 3000 dollars in the truck. Really...?

In all I think it is questionable adds and high prices over a thread about you.
I personally look at trader rating and could care less about a thread if the person has made their mistake right. If person in question has made amends and appears to be a good member with good feedback I have no problem doing business with.

I'm not trying to beat on you or what you have... But you did say this thread was the stem of your problems and I just don't think so. If both parties are happy a title change might be in order, but I do believe the content should stay.
Old 04-23-2014, 12:00 PM
Suspended

And yes with this being up its not helping me sell my stuff. and u called me a scammer on my thread and a mod had to clean it up. and i have done northing but respect every one in this hobby and this is how i get treated. Well panda I think you should tell every body how sorry you are for bashing me and call me a scammer.
Old 04-23-2014, 12:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

And yes with this being up its not helping me sell my stuff. and u called me a scammer on my thread and a mod had to clean it up. and i have done northing but respect every one in this hobby and this is how i get treated. Well panda I think you should tell every body how sorry you are for bashing me and call me a scammer.
Dont worry about Panda he is just trying to get his post count up...
Old 04-23-2014, 12:21 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

IMO, the biggest thing hurting your sales it "I have $3000 in my ERevo"

Nothing you say can back that up besides a detailed parts list, with prices..and pictures.
Old 04-23-2014, 01:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

Just a month ago, two brand new $120 servos are only worth $50 to bigdog65721. Then an erevo with some upgrades costs him $3,000. Brand new electronics are dirty. Still seems very squirrely to me, but it doesn't appear he has scammed anyone yet. Sounds a little dishonest. Perhaps he will continue to spook inquisitive traders and turn off potential buyers all by himself...
Old 04-23-2014, 02:52 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Carranza76
Dont worry about Panda he is just trying to get his post count up...
What? Do you think I am on here for post count? People dont type of posts like that if post count is what matters. Just because someone has a lot of money does that mean thats all they care about?

Originally Posted by racer1812
IMO, the biggest thing hurting your sales it "I have $3000 in my ERevo"

Nothing you say can back that up besides a detailed parts list, with prices..and pictures.
Originally Posted by matt_is_superco
Just a month ago, two brand new $120 servos are only worth $50 to bigdog65721. Then an erevo with some upgrades costs him $3,000. Brand new electronics are dirty. Still seems very squirrely to me, but it doesn't appear he has scammed anyone yet. Sounds a little dishonest. Perhaps he will continue to spook inquisitive traders and turn off potential buyers all by himself...
That is what I am saying.

I didn't call you a scammer. I also didnt bash you. I was trying to tell you that it is not this thread that is where your issues are coming from.
Old 04-23-2014, 03:02 PM
Tech Champion

And bigdog. Im not trying to change your opinions, but just to provide you with another.
Old 04-23-2014, 05:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 191 (100%+)

I said I would get this thread edited or removed AFTER you proved me otherwise. Not trying to be a bully but maybe give it a little more time for you to assimilate with the RCTECH community and become trustworthy. And I never called you a scammer either, I simply said to do business carefully with you.
Old 04-23-2014, 06:28 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Type_R_Henry
I said I would get this thread edited or removed AFTER you proved me otherwise. Not trying to be a bully but maybe give it a little more time for you to assimilate with the RCTECH community and become trustworthy. And I never called you a scammer either, I simply said to do business carefully with you.
I never said you did. But panda did. In my erevo thread. That's why a mod clean it up
Maybe the mod who clean it up can look up what he said?
Old 04-23-2014, 07:32 PM
Tech Champion

if the mod could pull it up it might be good. I don't recall ever calling you a scammer. I and several others questioned the add, with good reason. It you can prove that I did I do think an apology would be in order, but not before.
Old 04-23-2014, 11:45 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 132 (100%+)

I never said you did. But panda did. In my erevo thread. That's why a mod clean it up
Maybe the mod who clean it up can look up what he said?
The thread was cleaned due to all the price bashing, which IS against the rules.

This is a great site. Too bad many people act like 5 yr olds; does anyone ever think what that does for people thinking about getting into the hobby?
Old 04-24-2014, 04:21 AM
Tech Champion

Yeah, price bashing, no accusations of being a scammer... For the price bashing if that happened I do apologize, but for not calling you a scammer I dont. If I recall rightly me and most others just requested pics and for you to be able to justify 3000 into a revo with pictures, and a parts list (which is very reasnable) and still no list of upgrades.

I think that people getting into the hobby would be happier from not buying a product becasue people said it was "overpriced" rather than everybody being quiet and them buying something that they may think is a great deal, just to realize later that it might not have been as good as they first thought. But thats just my thoughts.
Old 04-24-2014, 06:42 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by ThePanda
Yeah, price bashing, no accusations of being a scammer... For the price bashing if that happened I do apologize, but for not calling you a scammer I dont. If I recall rightly me and most others just requested pics and for you to be able to justify 3000 into a revo with pictures, and a parts list (which is very reasnable) and still no list of upgrades.

I think that people getting into the hobby would be happier from not buying a product becasue people said it was "overpriced" rather than everybody being quiet and them buying something that they may think is a great deal, just to realize later that it might not have been as good as they first thought. But thats just my thoughts.
if u read my ad there is a parts list

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.