Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
NEW Indoor Racing Facility in Las Vegas! >

NEW Indoor Racing Facility in Las Vegas!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NEW Indoor Racing Facility in Las Vegas!

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 11:58 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hey guys hope all goes well this weekend my family and I will really try to be there. I have to work this weekend but Marcus really wants to see the races. See now that's inspiration. I really can't thank you guys enough for the excitement I see in that boy when we talk about going to the track. Funny thing is my 3 year old daughter crys bloody murder when its time to leave the track. See Chuck family and friends that's good buisness, that will turn to prosperity and good fortune for those who reach out to make a difference in even the smallest of lives. So anyone reading this bring your family down and enjoy the races give Erick your support He deserves it.
Old 02-23-2012, 01:24 PM
Tech Adept

Well. a couple exciting things going on! Round 2 of the Kyosho Classic is This Saturday at 4pm , gates open at 10am SO be sure and come on down for some more of the VRCR environment and competitive racing! Round one was insane , over the course of that weekend (From Friday Morning till monday evening) we had over 600 people through the doors and a total of 240,000 laps ran on the track!

Also New to the VRCR is "Lunch and a Lap!" So come on down to the Vegas RC Raceway tues-fri 11:30am-1:30pm and Enjoy a wonderful lunch while tearing it up on the track, all for the Price of 12 bucks!

See you soon!
Eric From the VRCR and RC Race Chat!
Old 02-25-2012, 09:33 AM
Tech Adept

Round 2 of The Kyosho Classic is Upon us! So pack up your gear and come on down for what is sure to be the hottest Series of the year! If you missed round one,no problem we have two throw outs so youre in great shape!

Call the shop for details! 702-684-7223!
Old 02-27-2012, 10:06 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sinbowman
I wonder do you always talk out of the side of your face and try to discredit good people who work harder than you to accomplish something for the benifit of others. That's a poor outlook on yourself. Erick and Shane stepped up and helped my son with Autism learn to love the world of RC. What have you done to bring the sport to anyone. Talking like that maybe you should rethink your hobby. Sad thing is they would still open their doors for even the likes of you....Chuck. Peace!!!!!

Since you don't know me and you still think you want to say that
I don't do anything to promote R/C racing I'll give you a bit of a clue.

Back in the 80's I gave 8 kids full sponsorship and paid 100% of all their
R/C equipment. One of those young men went on to be World Champion.

In the 90's I took many young racers to races all over the country to
race R/C race's. I gave them lots of R/C equipment as well as my time
and skills training.

In the 2000's I've done the same again for even some Local Vegas kids
(you might even know) Clayton Saxton, Sam Teigen I gave them help
to learn driving skills I gave them trucks and everything they needed
to run them free of charge,just to name a few.

Also because many here seem to have their heads up their azz's and
don't have a clue what their talking about (except Eric,he gets it) I
am trying to help Eric by pointing out his Live R/C problems. I was the
first guy to complain when 702 R/C Raceway in Vegas had Live R/C
that sucked. 702 took months to get it fixed and Garrett (the owner)
of 702 never got pizzed at me for complaining, neither did any of the
702 racers. Everyone got it, that I was complaining so it would get
fixed and make 702 a better place to race.

You guys that have no clue need to give it a rest. Eric will get the
Live R/C to work great soon I'm sure. At that point I'll quit pointing
out when there are problems with Live R/C.

BTW: My wife and I like Shane, we like racing with him and he is a
friend of ours. He's a Great guy"

Now go do some racing and worry more about enjoying R/C

Old 02-29-2012, 07:16 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Cool I stand corrected

[QUO Hey maybe I should get to know people a little better before I rant, and I am happy to hear you have helped kids in the past. It's hard for me to hear criticism when someone (like so many others don't) actually stand for kids of a higher need. So forgive my protective nature Erick and Shane are doing great things just want to do my little part to help back. So indeed I stand corrected. TE=Chuck 21;10389713]Since you don't know me and you still think you want to say that
I don't do anything to promote R/C racing I'll give you a bit of a clue.

Back in the 80's I gave 8 kids full sponsorship and paid 100% of all their
R/C equipment. One of those young men went on to be World Champion.

In the 90's I took many young racers to races all over the country to
race R/C race's. I gave them lots of R/C equipment as well as my time
and skills training.

In the 2000's I've done the same again for even some Local Vegas kids
(you might even know) Clayton Saxton, Sam Teigen I gave them help
to learn driving skills I gave them trucks and everything they needed
to run them free of charge,just to name a few.

Also because many here seem to have their heads up their azz's and
don't have a clue what their talking about (except Eric,he gets it) I
am trying to help Eric by pointing out his Live R/C problems. I was the
first guy to complain when 702 R/C Raceway in Vegas had Live R/C
that sucked. 702 took months to get it fixed and Garrett (the owner)
of 702 never got pizzed at me for complaining, neither did any of the
702 racers. Everyone got it, that I was complaining so it would get
fixed and make 702 a better place to race.

You guys that have no clue need to give it a rest. Eric will get the
Live R/C to work great soon I'm sure. At that point I'll quit pointing
out when there are problems with Live R/C.

BTW: My wife and I like Shane, we like racing with him and he is a
friend of ours. He's a Great guy"

Now go do some racing and worry more about enjoying R/C

[/QUOTE]
Old 02-29-2012, 09:36 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

[QUOTE=sinbowman;10403454][QUO Hey maybe I should get to know people a little better before I rant, and I am happy to hear you have helped kids in the past. It's hard for me to hear criticism when someone (like so many others don't) actually stand for kids of a higher need. So forgive my protective nature Erick and Shane are doing great things just want to do my little part to help back. So indeed I stand corrected.

It's all good my friend, no worries. We all at one time or another speak
without a lot of thought. I'm more guilty of it than most IMO so I darn
sure aren't going to hold it against anyone else that's for sure.

One day I'm going to make it over to VRCR to race. I'd love to race there
every weekend like I do 702. The problem is it's a 340 mile round trip for
me on Fridays and if I add a motel to stay to race Saturday it will make
my cost way to high to race. I have to stick to one day race's for me to
keep costs down.

You take care and I hope to meet you & your son at the track one day
soon...
Old 03-02-2012, 12:21 PM
Tech Adept

Well another Friday is upon us at The Vegas RC Raceway! Last weekend was Round 2 of The Kyosho Classic and it was a great time! Yet again, the racing is so close that no one person is the clear victor and will most certainly come down to the last round of racing to determine a winner!

So come on down tonight for a great evening of practice and fun with friends and family! At the VRCR we have a ton of people come down for practice days which creates a great environment for RC enthusiasts and Spectators alike! And our races create excitement that keep you coming back for more!

So, If you havent been down to The Vegas RC Raceway yet, what are you waiting for? With Great People, an exciting track with a killer layout it's an RC experience you dont want to miss! Call the shop for more details! 702-684-7223

Thanks a ton!

Eric Flinn
The Vegas RC Raceway and RC Race Chat!
Old 03-04-2012, 12:35 PM
Tech Adept

Another great day of Racing at The Vegas RC Raceway. It was a nice relaxed atmosphere , one of our smaller turn outs of 7 heats. But it made for amazing racing. yet again each of the rounds and mains came down to the last second. its amazing to see how the drivers here improve so rapidly. And all help eachother out to make sure the competition is at its highest at any given time!.

Also, our Vegas RC Raceway Team Has picked up a new Driver to Round out our team. Jonah Gallant. From day one Jonah has been a great supporter of the Vegas RC Raceway and its goals and aspirations. So it is my honor to bring a driver on board that has such deep roots in the Las Vegas RC Racing Community and look forward to the future on our way to our new facility that is in the works!.

Having said that our 2012 Line up for VRCR Team Drivers is as follows.

Shane Lyon
Ty Lebaron
Kevin Kimberley
Rocco
Mikey Bustamante
Jonah Gallant

as well as James Rashko and Max Kaye, who go out of their way to make sure things operate correctly during The Races and Large Practices.

without this crew of amazing people the Vegas RC Raceway would not have grown as huge as it has in the past year!

Thank You.
Eric from The Vegas RC Raceway and Radio Control Race Chat.
Old 03-07-2012, 02:15 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Here u go guys RC RACE CHAT with danny owner of wc rc raceway.
https://www.yousendit.com/transfer.p...2199c5ab2a4f55
Old 03-09-2012, 11:25 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Round 3 of the Kyosho Classic is upon us tomorrow so grab your gear and head down to the track for some awesome racing and close battles.

Track opens at 11am till 11pm so don't be late or you just might miss out on the hottest thing in town Saturday.
Old 03-10-2012, 10:30 AM
Tech Adept

lol its 10am till 11pm but thats ok!

So come on down to the Vegas RC Raceway for Round 3 of the Kyosho Classic . racing starts at 4 pm and is sure to be more of the same competitive racing that gives the VRCR the Atmosphere that it has, in conjunction with The "helping hand " spirit that Keeps people coming back for more!

So grab your gear and get in some laps before our 4pm kick off on a killer evening!

feel free to call the shop for details or to sign up over the phone! 702-684-7223
Old 03-11-2012, 11:28 AM
Tech Adept

Well Round 3 of The Kyosho Classic is in the Books and yet again, what an amazing evening! Everything was Sooo close. From novice to expert all the races were nail bitters!

And a huge shout out to Britton Hyatt, Franklin,Matt Cericola and The rest of our newer drivers who have really come into their own! Britton was able to TQ in a packed field of Spt Mod SCT and end up with Third, we will continue to expect great things from britton in the future! Even my lil Lila did great out there and is doing pretty well in the 17.5 buggy standings!

So stay tuned for race results and updated Kyosho Classic Points Through round 3.

and be sure to Visit the Vegas RC Raceway for Competitive racing and a Friendly Communal Atmosphere second to none!
Old 03-14-2012, 12:42 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Rc race chat, thunder by the water wrap up.
https://www.yousendit.com/transfer.p...1571e63e247299

Last edited by 1bigshane; 03-14-2012 at 12:30 PM.
Old 03-16-2012, 02:24 PM
Tech Adept

Another Great week at The Vegas RC Raceway! Along with an amazing episode of RC Race Chat. Now its Friday , So come on down and spend your evening kicking some arse , having some great food and hanging out with Great people!

People normally start packing in on Fridays around 4 pm , So cash your check . Hide it from the misses and get yourself down to The Vegas RC Raceway!

Also remember, Racing tomorrow at 4pm! see ya soon!
Old 03-18-2012, 10:49 AM
Tech Adept

Another Great weekend at The Vegas RC Raceway. With close to 70 entries people were taking the opportunity to get prepared for the next round of the Kyosho Classic. Couple things real fast.

1) The Ski Jump (before the roller out) is being taken out and made into a roller. from people stepping on it ect in addition to where it is on the track its just become a pain in the arse.

2) Although I am going to cactus this coming week the shop is still staying open with regular operating hours. So 11-11 except mondays which we open at 2pm.

So its Sunday , Come on down and have some fun on the track! Sundays are always a great day for families and children to turn some laps! If you have questions feel free to call the shop 702-684-7223

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.