Wiki Posts
Search

Full Throttle RC Boonsboro MD.

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 11:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ALF420
For any one that has not been to G's this season GET THERE ASAP it rocks love the new lay out and just like always they treat us ALL great he has add a lot of new stock to his store so any of you guys needing parts give them a call or go check them out. I'm going to try to make it up this Sunday so any one thats wants to come is welcome to go with Me & B there having a big event sat & sun with prizes so check out there web page for details And last but not least PLEASE support ALL local track'S
THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS, ALF AND BRANDON! WE HAD FUN THIS WEEKEND. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO COMING TO YOUR TRACK THIS SATURDAY FOR RACING. WE THINK WE ARE GOING TO JUST RACE ON SUNDAYS HERE AND COME TO YOUR PLACE ON SATURDAYS. GOING TO TRY AND GET SOME PEOPLE TO COME DOWN WITH US.

CHECK OUT THE PICTURES FROM THIS WEEKEND ON OUR FORUM. HOPEFULLY, BETWEEN YOUR PLACE AND OURS, WE CAN WORK IT OUT FOR ALL OF THE RACERS TO ENJOY THEMSELVES. THANKS, ROBIN
Old 06-14-2010, 11:42 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Hello, this Saturday I would like to come down... I'm located in Somerset, PA. I race 1/8 E buggy, a friend races Mod 4x4 SCT, and 2 others race Mod 2WD SCT. Are there people in all of these classes? Track looks nice, and hope to make it out!
Old 06-14-2010, 02:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Great time running with you this weekend Brandon at both tracks, your great competition and should coontinue to run 1/8 ebug, gonna try to make it there saturday but may be crippled do to tekin not having any speedo's available to send to G for replacements of the other 2 speedo's. Garland said to run the mamba 2650 for now till tekin replaces them.. We'll see how its goes..Full Throttle RC  Boonsboro MD.-001.jpg
Old 06-15-2010, 06:19 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (85%+)

Originally Posted by Tyler350
Hello, this Saturday I would like to come down... I'm located in Somerset, PA. I race 1/8 E buggy, a friend races Mod 4x4 SCT, and 2 others race Mod 2WD SCT. Are there people in all of these classes? Track looks nice, and hope to make it out!
Hope you can make it out we have a class for you & your friends at FTRC
Old 06-15-2010, 06:22 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by double_green
Starting on the first weekend of July I'll be out there turning laps with you guys at FTRC. I stopped by 2 weekends ago (when the Winchester crew was there) and met Brandon and signed up for the membership. The tracked looked awesome in person and I can't wait to race with you guys.

-John
Looking foward to racing with you & hope to see you soon
Old 06-15-2010, 06:27 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by RCCARTMAN
THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS, ALF AND BRANDON! WE HAD FUN THIS WEEKEND. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO COMING TO YOUR TRACK THIS SATURDAY FOR RACING. WE THINK WE ARE GOING TO JUST RACE ON SUNDAYS HERE AND COME TO YOUR PLACE ON SATURDAYS. GOING TO TRY AND GET SOME PEOPLE TO COME DOWN WITH US.

CHECK OUT THE PICTURES FROM THIS WEEKEND ON OUR FORUM. HOPEFULLY, BETWEEN YOUR PLACE AND OURS, WE CAN WORK IT OUT FOR ALL OF THE RACERS TO ENJOY THEMSELVES. THANKS, ROBIN
THANK YOU for all you have done to help us out it is greatly appreciated I hope with us working together it improves the turn out at booth tracks
Old 06-15-2010, 05:52 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Tyler350
We usually have a handful of electric buggies and I have a 4x4 Slash that's mostly stock but I did just get some Calibers to glue up this week so I'll be ready to go. Hope to see you Saturday!
Old 06-15-2010, 08:58 PM
Tech Elite

Shipment on the E buggy says it's supposed to be here Friday/Saturday. I'm praying for it! Haha. It'll determine whether I'm able to make it.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:30 AM
Tech Elite

HI GUYS!
GARLAND IS GETTING THINGS TOGETHER TO MAKE THE TRIP DOWN TO BURY THE LOOP FOR THE LAP COUNTER. HOPEFULLY WE WILL NOT GET RAINED ON! IT WAS PUTTING IT DOWN UP HERE THIS MORNING.
IF IT DOES, WE WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT IT OUT! (BEING OPTIMISTIC-RAIN WILL MAKE THE GROUND EASIER TO DIG ---PESIMISTIC---BEING STRUCK BY LIGHTNING! ) SEE YA' SOON! ROBIN
Old 06-16-2010, 09:17 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Full Throttle Racers:

I wanted to post up about our Charity event;

Our charity event for June 25, 26 and 27th, has been changed up a bit:

We will run a full event saturday and a full event on sunday. 3 qualifiers and mains both days.

So, racers that can only attend one day, you will be able to get in a full day.

Please help me by posting which day you plan to attend. Or go to rcsignup.com to preregister. We have an open signup on there under "1st Annual Ronald McDonald House Charity Event"

I have food planned for both days and need to plan accordingly.

Friday will be open for practice. 10 am starts all three days. Thank you for your help with our event.

I certainly am not asking you to not attend a Full Throttle's race that weekend, but, by all means attend our event on their off day.
Old 06-17-2010, 05:48 AM
Tech Addict

HI GUYS!
GARLAND IS GETTING THINGS TOGETHER TO MAKE THE TRIP DOWN TO BURY THE LOOP FOR THE LAP COUNTER. HOPEFULLY WE WILL NOT GET RAINED ON! IT WAS PUTTING IT DOWN UP HERE THIS MORNING.
IF IT DOES, WE WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT IT OUT! (BEING OPTIMISTIC-RAIN WILL MAKE THE GROUND EASIER TO DIG ---PESIMISTIC---BEING STRUCK BY LIGHTNING! ) SEE YA' SOON! ROBIN
SORRY it didnt work out for WED we have been getting rain on & off all day WED were hoping maybe FRI we can get the loop in the ground ( If thats works for G / you guys ) Thanks for every thing
Old 06-17-2010, 02:44 PM
Tech Elite

HI GUYS!
BRANDON, ARE WE STILL ON FOR TOMORROW EVENING? WE ARE AVAILABLE. GIVE ME A CALL AT THE SHOP OR CELL. G
Old 06-17-2010, 04:15 PM
Tech Elite

Hello! I will be for sure coming out Saturday. As mentioned before, I have a 1/8 E Scale Buggy, and buddies with 4x4 SCT, and 3 Mod 2WD SCT's! Question is, how much is entry per class? If we show up around 9, is that good for some practice? Thanks! Hope to see you soon!
Old 06-17-2010, 06:18 PM
Tech Apprentice

Looking forward to seeing the E Buggy run and also the additional short course trucks! 9am is fine for practice. The pricing is on the website here http://www.fullthrottlerc.net/race-info.html

If the AMB from G's is being used Saturday I'm not sure if they'll use the normal prices or the discounted prices. Maybe Alf or Brandon will chime in on that this evening or tomorrow sometime.
Old 06-17-2010, 06:51 PM
Tech Elite

Awesome! The track looks great. I'm very excited to come out; lots of big air it seems. Great for an E buggy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.