Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Boss RC Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 02:44 PM
Tech Adept

Default Satified customer

Hey Nate! I have driven my TC5R fast and HARD since I received my 17.5 Bossinator, at around 190-200 degrees and that bad boy is still running strong with no noticeable brake fade! By far the nicest brushless motor I've owned to date. Nice work!
Old 07-15-2010, 05:27 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by robsryd
Hey Nate! I have driven my TC5R fast and HARD since I received my 17.5 Bossinator, at around 190-200 degrees and that bad boy is still running strong with no noticeable brake fade! By far the nicest brushless motor I've owned to date. Nice work!
ROBSYRD thank you for the nice words! I hope you'll be able to make the EROC down at Jackson!
Old 07-15-2010, 06:43 PM
Tech Apprentice

Just Placed an order.

hope these motors are as good as people have said.

Matt
Old 07-15-2010, 07:50 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (86%+)
Default boss motor

Originally Posted by MattFromSooke
Just Placed an order.

hope these motors are as good as people have said.

Matt
Matt ..u will not be disappointed ..at all..customer service is top notch
Old 07-15-2010, 07:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Trust me.
You won't be disappointed.
Old 07-15-2010, 07:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

Trust everybody on the thread that has a BOSS motor. Once you get a BOSS motor you'll never look back!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-15-2010, 10:35 PM

Nathan,

you have PM, and thank you, just got that 13.5 and 10.5 in the mail.

"Boss motors kick ass, in the dirt over here in Oregon"

joe
Old 07-16-2010, 12:06 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

BOSS motors are amazing. I have ran my 13.5 for dirt oval mostly, with a little offroad and onroad oval thrown in there too. The motor has run FLAWLESSLY everytime out! My 8.5 is just as good. I haven't run a BOSS motor without the speed passion supercharger software. They perform awesome no matter what conditions. I suggest them to anyone shopping for a new motor.
Old 07-16-2010, 12:19 AM
Tech Elite

...I've been running nitro for the last 3 weeks getting ready for Jacksons R/C's E.C.R.O.C.! Just think it's funny that I haven't run my electric TC @ my home track in so long...feel like I'm giving someone else a chance to get a win... and I'm not braggin'...you've just made it too easy! It's all your fault my head is swollen...YOU DID THIS TO ME

see you @ the ROC!
Old 07-16-2010, 09:44 AM
Tech Regular

Guys, Thank You for your support and kind words! Without you guys out there racing with my stuff I obviously wouldn't be here! I hope this weekend brings wins to everyone. It's going to be the best damn weekend here on the Eastcoast and we will be attending The E.R.O.C. in Jackson!

Good Luck to all my team and non-team guys at the race and wish us best of luck while we're out there.

Anyone attending the race feel free to come talk to us while in the pits!
Old 07-16-2010, 10:08 AM
Tech Adept

I frogot to mention in my last post that I will be attending a trophy race at Skips RC Raceway, a low banked hight bite clay 142ft centerline oval. The trophies are going to be huge, about 3 and a half feet tall annd about 1 and a half feet wide. If I can bring home the big one I will post up a picture. Hopefully this will be a good weekend!

Last edited by Revlimit; 07-18-2010 at 01:12 AM.
Old 07-16-2010, 01:59 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Revlimit
I frogot to mention in my last post that I will be attending a trophy race at Skips RC Raceway, a low banked hight bite clay 155ft centerline oval. The trophies are going to be huge, about 3 and a half feet tall annd about 1 and a half feet wide. If I can bring home the big one I will post up a picture. Hopefully this will be a good weekend!
Go get 'em buddy! Bring it home!
Old 07-16-2010, 02:28 PM
Tech Adept

Hey all, just wanted to drop a quick note in......

Boss Motors simply rock! Best motors i have ran by far!!

This weekend we have a pretty big local offroad race, me as well as 2 other guys running boss motors will be there, all three of us will be running our 17.5 motors in the stock classes as well as the mod classes, they gives us plenty of power!!!

Nate: As of rite now im leading BARC Oval Series points. With a win next weekend i belive i could lock the series up! And i belive Joe will have second place(boss motor powered also). BOSS Holding things down out here on the Left Coast!

Next month is ROAR Regin 11 offroad electric championships, Boss Motors will be there in full force! Hopefully we can bring home a win for you Nate.

Boss Power! Best there is!
Old 07-16-2010, 02:41 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by ldewitt51
Hey all, just wanted to drop a quick note in......

Boss Motors simply rock! Best motors i have ran by far!!

This weekend we have a pretty big local offroad race, me as well as 2 other guys running boss motors will be there, all three of us will be running our 17.5 motors in the stock classes as well as the mod classes, they gives us plenty of power!!!

Nate: As of rite now im leading BARC Oval Series points. With a win next weekend i belive i could lock the series up! And i belive Joe will have second place(boss motor powered also). BOSS Holding things down out here on the Left Coast!

Next month is ROAR Regin 11 offroad electric championships, Boss Motors will be there in full force! Hopefully we can bring home a win for you Nate.

Boss Power! Best there is!

Old 07-18-2010, 09:06 PM
Tech Adept

Had a good day today at the trophy race. Ended up bring two home for BOSS motorsports. One in truck and one in latemodel. My EDM had nothing but problems all day, I picked the wrong tires the first round, the second round my servo went out, the C main went pretty good actually with a second place behind my brother, the B main my BEC in my speedo decided to quit working. End of the day I got third in truck (the first race with it) 27 total, third in latemodel 32 total, and fifth in EDM 21 total. I would have won latemodel but I got caught up in a couple little wrecks and got down two laps, then fought my way back to the front. My BOSS motors are great runners everytime they hit the track!

I know the latemodel body is a little tore up, but it works so good I don't want to put a new body on it and screw it up lol.

Last edited by Revlimit; 07-18-2010 at 09:33 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.