Wiki Posts
Search

Boss RC Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2010, 11:30 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Charity Race

Hey guys, some video was taken but I was pretty busy at the track that I wasn't able to post them throughout the day!

Congrats to all the guys that were running with BrcM. Juan your car was awesome, congrats on your TQ in 17.5. Mark I think you and I pretty much have the 17.5 zeroed in pretty well, a couple minor tweaks and they should be pretty stout!

Great job by Larry and Schreff today. They are basically learning an entirely new motor and still putting down some awesome times out there! The more they run them the faster they get, and trust me they're going fast!

Schreff sorry about that motor, luckily we were able to adapt and over come that small problem! Great driving today!

...and Larry congrats on your TQ and win tonight your car looked hooked!

If anyone's wondering, I believe I placed 2nd in the C-main...

Rui I hope to see you next time sporting the motor in that T3 of yours!

All in all awesome day for a great cause!
Old 04-25-2010, 09:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

No worries about that motor Nate. Stuff happens and that was an odd one when it stopped. Either way, in the main, the car was fast as hell. Just those unfortunate issues happening took away a 1-2 for Larry and me, but there will be more races.

Keep up the good work Nate. We're figuring this out as we go and it'll only get better.
Old 04-25-2010, 10:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 102 (100%+)
Default thumbs up

Glad to see Nate doing well with boss.

Dare I say he is an Electrical Mad Scientist with a motor..
Everyone I see pick up one his motors seems to go super mad crazy fast.

Congrats on the success.
Nice to see hard work payoff.
Old 04-25-2010, 10:40 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Nate my motor in the main after those few speedo changes and gearing change was a Land Missle. It ran as good or better than all the Duo 1's and LRP's out there.

I have raced 3 trophy races since running Boss Motors and have 2 Tq's and 3 wins. That speaks volumes for what he's doing with his Motors.

Thanks again man It was great having you there to support us also its going to be a great asphalt season.
Old 04-25-2010, 05:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ElectriMagician

Rui I hope to see you next time sporting the motor in that T3 of yours!
Going in the car tomorrow..
13.5 is fast, but i was amazed with Juan and you running 17.5!! WOW
Old 04-25-2010, 07:14 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by schreff
No worries about that motor Nate. Stuff happens and that was an odd one when it stopped. Either way, in the main, the car was fast as hell. Just those unfortunate issues happening took away a 1-2 for Larry and me, but there will be more races.

Keep up the good work Nate. We're figuring this out as we go and it'll only get better.
Scheff I defineitly will keep working on making everything better on my end, for everyone! I appreciate you running for me and helping me dial these motors in, and I agree it defineitly will only get better!

Originally Posted by olhipster1
Glad to see Nate doing well with boss.

Dare I say he is an Electrical Mad Scientist with a motor..
Everyone I see pick up one his motors seems to go super mad crazy fast.

Congrats on the success.
Nice to see hard work payoff.
Thanks O I appreciate the words and I hope to see you back in touring, laying down some laps with the power! BOSS POWER!

Originally Posted by L.Fairtrace
Nate my motor in the main after those few speedo changes and gearing change was a Land Missle. It ran as good or better than all the Duo 1's and LRP's out there.

I have raced 3 trophy races since running Boss Motors and have 2 Tq's and 3 wins. That speaks volumes for what he's doing with his Motors.

Thanks again man It was great having you there to support us also its going to be a great asphalt season.
I had a great time and learned alot from everyone at the event!
I personally have to thank you again for hooking up my car, without you I would have been in last place...again!!!
And thanks for the body...it was SWEET!

Originally Posted by nitrobeast
Going in the car tomorrow..
13.5 is fast, but i was amazed with Juan and you running 17.5!! WOW
Thanks for running the motor for me any questions feel free to ask!
Old 04-26-2010, 11:41 AM
Tech Adept

Thumbs up

Nate, just wanted to let you and the team know, my indoor season has ended. And as of this past weekend I won the WCS Indoor Series. 1st place for the season in 17.5 Rubber, AND Pro Short Course Truck! I had so much power Saturday It was just unfair! Killer motors!

Time to ge ready for the NW Short Course Nats, Outdoor Offroad season, and Dirt Oval Season. I almost feel bad having this kind of power..... Almost!!

Nate I will get in touch with you soon.
Old 04-26-2010, 12:54 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by ldewitt51
Nate, just wanted to let you and the team know, my indoor season has ended. And as of this past weekend I won the WCS Indoor Series. 1st place for the season in 17.5 Rubber, AND Pro Short Course Truck! I had so much power Saturday It was just unfair! Killer motors!

Time to ge ready for the NW Short Course Nats, Outdoor Offroad season, and Dirt Oval Season. I almost feel bad having this kind of power..... Almost!!

Nate I will get in touch with you soon.
Congrats Lance...I told you you wouldn't have any problems in the HP area!

Good Luck at the NW SC Nats.
Old 04-27-2010, 04:12 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

All I can say is WOW, my new Boss 17.5 is FAST, Thanks to Nate for getting me going and for an Awesome product!
Old 04-27-2010, 05:50 PM
Tech Regular

Thanks Rich hope to catch you at Chaplin!

Originally Posted by Rockin Rich
All I can say is WOW, my new Boss 17.5 is FAST, Thanks to Nate for getting me going and for an Awesome product!
Old 04-27-2010, 07:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

After all of these glowing reviews, I might have to try one of these motors...
Old 04-27-2010, 08:10 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by oeoeo327
After all of these glowing reviews, I might have to try one of these motors...
Hey Barry your wish just might come true! I might have that "fast forward" button your looking for!

On a more serious note when your ready let me know! I'll take care of that horsepower!
Old 04-27-2010, 10:53 PM
Tech Addict

Thumbs up

Just wanted to say hello and thanks to the boss for the opportunity to bring some wins and sell some motors for Boss RC Motorsports.

As Lance said our indoor season has come to an end and we are gearing up for an awesome outdoor season. I took third in 13.5 foam sedan and 1st in 4x4 Short Course. I can't wait to get the Boss under the lexan and really clean up! Unfortunately foam sedan is a dying class here in the west so I'll be laying down some rubber next season.

Both Lance and I are running in a new class out here this summer. Mod TC on the dirt oval and we are drawing lots of local attention over it. I'm looking forward to getting in some wins in mod 2wd buggy this season as well as 4x4 SC. Hopefully Lance and I will bring you a few podium finishes at the NWSC Nationals next month. I haven't lost a race yet in 4x4 SC and plan on continuing to lay down the law.

Again, thanks for workin' with us Nate!
Old 04-28-2010, 07:53 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Dave Kingman
Just wanted to say hello and thanks to the boss for the opportunity to bring some wins and sell some motors for Boss RC Motorsports.

As Lance said our indoor season has come to an end and we are gearing up for an awesome outdoor season. I took third in 13.5 foam sedan and 1st in 4x4 Short Course. I can't wait to get the Boss under the lexan and really clean up! Unfortunately foam sedan is a dying class here in the west so I'll be laying down some rubber next season.

Both Lance and I are running in a new class out here this summer. Mod TC on the dirt oval and we are drawing lots of local attention over it. I'm looking forward to getting in some wins in mod 2wd buggy this season as well as 4x4 SC. Hopefully Lance and I will bring you a few podium finishes at the NWSC Nationals next month. I haven't lost a race yet in 4x4 SC and plan on continuing to lay down the law.

Again, thanks for workin' with us Nate!
Dave it was an easy decision for me going with you and Lance. One thing I want is that video of the short course truck blowing down the straight.
Old 04-28-2010, 08:17 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

After a great phone call with Nate. I will be running Boss motors Looking forward to getting some of that rip in my car that you guys down at Jackson had. Going to be doing lots of running from now till Vegas. I will be running the Boss 17.5 at the Sweep challenge next month so better watch out for my Boss powered ride. Thanks again Nate for bringing me on the Team I know this year is going to be a good one for you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.