Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

BMI Racing Discussions

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2004, 03:14 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

hey guys,yes there will be a Mi2 chassis pretty soon.i am hoping to have something out by october.i will keep you posted
Old 08-24-2004, 05:47 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Jason..you got PM
Old 08-24-2004, 07:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally posted by JohnMatrix
Yes you did, but if our goal is to have perfect weight distribution, equal weight on all tires, than you cant do that with out having the staggered cells, unless you add weight to your car.

Terry could not have balanced the cars weight from Front to Back with out adding weight, right?

According to XXX main book we need have perfect static weight as the base point. and the staggered cells make it easier to do. Center the weight of the car, X
Protc3...thats sound good!

John Matrix. I understand where your coming from. I don't want to turn this into an argument.You guys will do what you will. But weight distribution is only part of the overall setup. Even xrays new chassis doesnt go to the extreme you guys have.
Have you put it on 4 scales to see if static weight is perfect? I doubt you will find so. I have been watching Toms car closely to see how his car will handle with that weight distribution.Its no better then anyone elses car from what I see. Matter of fact,when you put anything other then a stock motor in it,it shows it not capable of handling real power. After looking at Hodapps, Lopez's and other factory drivers setups for the FK, I trust thier judgment and experience over a club racers hunch.

Last edited by racenut123; 08-24-2004 at 07:54 AM.
Old 08-24-2004, 08:31 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by racenut123
After looking at Hodapps, Lopez's and other factory drivers setups for the FK, I trust thier judgment and experience over a club racers hunch.
Old 08-24-2004, 11:30 AM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by racenut123
Protc3...thats sound good!

John Matrix. I understand where your coming from. I don't want to turn this into an argument.You guys will do what you will. But weight distribution is only part of the overall setup. Even xrays new chassis doesnt go to the extreme you guys have.
Have you put it on 4 scales to see if static weight is perfect? I doubt you will find so. I have been watching Toms car closely to see how his car will handle with that weight distribution.Its no better then anyone elses car from what I see. Matter of fact,when you put anything other then a stock motor in it,it shows it not capable of handling real power. After looking at Hodapps, Lopez's and other factory drivers setups for the FK, I trust thier judgment and experience over a club racers hunch.
You make a great argument, but we have put the car on 4 scales, and is dead on with in 2 grams.

In fact before each and every run we put the car on four scales and make sure the cross weight is equal and adjust the springs accordingly.

Putting the car on the scales has been such and asset for me that I just drop $100 do build my own scale system.

To each his own, of course, but once I got the car balanced is when i was able race.

The pros are the pros, they could strap a monkey to the top of the car ans still win. but when your not hte best driver, like I, you need ever advanage.
Old 08-24-2004, 01:42 PM
Tech Rookie

Default ATTENTION BMI SPONSORED TEAM DRIVERS

This is for BMI RACING Team Sponsored Drivers...

BMI's Jason Breiner has requested that ALL the BMI Sponsored drivers that want to participate in having a small bio, along with a nice photograph of you and your BMI RACING cars on the BMI RACING website, please email me with the following information and images -

name - (maybe your nickname as well)
Location - (state or country will suffice)
Bio - (a paragraph of your racing history and a little about you)
Image - (1 decent photo of you and your BMI car(s))

Please limit the kb size of the photo. Try not to send me any editable images, .gif or .jpg will be fine. I do not need a 25meg .tif or .psd!

Email that info and image to the following address -
[email protected]

If you have any questions, please email me and I'll be happy to help you.

You can also hit me up on AIM at - LowCostWeb

Guys come on. I have 3 drivers that have sent info, only 2 complete and those 2 are already up on the team page! I need all of you to send the info as soon as possible please if you want to be part of the BMI website!
Old 08-24-2004, 02:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Post Email

LCWS-You've got mail
Old 08-24-2004, 06:27 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Re: Email

Originally posted by TeamButter
LCWS-You've got mail
Got it, just send me the images, not Jason please!
Old 08-24-2004, 06:30 PM
Tech Lord

YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH JASON PUNK!!!!!
Old 08-24-2004, 06:48 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: ATTENTION BMI SPONSORED TEAM DRIVERS

Originally posted by LCWS
This is for BMI RACING Team Sponsored Drivers...

BMI's Jason Breiner has requested that ALL the BMI Sponsored drivers that want to participate in having a small bio, along with a nice photograph of you and your BMI RACING cars on the BMI RACING website, please email me with the following information and images -

name - (maybe your nickname as well)
Location - (state or country will suffice)
Bio - (a paragraph of your racing history and a little about you)
Image - (1 decent photo of you and your BMI car(s))

Please limit the kb size of the photo. Try not to send me any editable images, .gif or .jpg will be fine. I do not need a 25meg .tif or .psd!

Email that info and image to the following address -
[email protected]

If you have any questions, please email me and I'll be happy to help you.

You can also hit me up on AIM at - LowCostWeb

Guys come on. I have 3 drivers that have sent info, only 2 complete and those 2 are already up on the team page! I need all of you to send the info as soon as possible please if you want to be part of the BMI website!
I have an ugly picture of me. I'm not too sure that is something I want to show everybody.
Old 08-24-2004, 07:18 PM
Tech Lord

you dont need to do a picture if you dont want to buddy.i would just like to make all the team drivers names known on the website.i like to include all of the guys who got me where i am

Last edited by protc3; 08-24-2004 at 07:25 PM.
Old 08-24-2004, 07:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Congrats to Team Butter, his car was really looking good this weekend. And yes he had the only 18 lap run in stock the whole weekend!!!!!! Butter thanks for the help!!!!!!

Jason, how soon do you need a 12th scale body painted???? Give Lynn a call this week. See you Sunday.
Old 08-24-2004, 08:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Talking LCWS youve got mail ... !!!

Old 08-24-2004, 09:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Post No Prob!!

Tony-No problem man!! Anytime you need anything all you have to do is ask!! Thanks for the compliments..the BMI Xray was DIALED!!!!

Mike A.
Teambutter
Old 08-24-2004, 10:46 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Jason-the 12th project your working on is starting to bear some fruit now. The car looked killer tonight and he ripped off some fast runs. Car looks smoooth too. Keep up the great work.

BUtter-go to bed!! Its late-hahaha!!

We had a club race tonight and the 350 car was better than ever before. I have to admit I got a bit lost on set-up last two weeks trying all kinds of set-ups, but I went back to what worked 4 weeks ago and I took 5 seconds off my best run previousley and a 0.1 off my fastest lap. I had a good run in the Main-almost catching the TQ, but then he put the hammer down and beat me by 3 seconds or so.

I got to say on the 350 on carpet-#1 setting is droop-would you other carpet munchers agree?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.