Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Magic G4

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 06:19 AM

Originally Posted by vc05hdt
Do you know internet shop who sells this Novarossi package??
www.the-border.nl

Asil
Old 03-29-2007, 06:22 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vc05hdt
Do you know internet shop who sells this Novarossi package??
I can also organise one of these locally for you if you like. Just throwing it out there as an option.
Old 03-29-2007, 07:13 AM
Tech Fanatic

my engine(GR Racing Rex RER S3) test Movie..

hahahaha~~

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipViewB...&scrapable=yes
Old 03-29-2007, 07:46 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hi Menace,

No, I have absolutely no idea what its like let alone testing it, I guess they have pro drivers to test these things

No, no problems with the 2-speed, but I would recommend that small bearings in an alu housing should be fitted with bearing retainer, that way there is no chance of wear, and they last a long time, so no need to remove them.....

Cheers, I dont really like the track !! But seem to go ok there
Old 03-29-2007, 08:33 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by itchy b
Hey Msteeple, How did you find the time to Build your G4S and run it with the World Cup going on at home?

Did my build out at nights, and worked/ looked at games during the day.

This hobby is addictive and you find time to do whatever you want.
Old 03-29-2007, 12:39 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by British Menace
Muppet Racing............

I was told (WE) were told that, ".......the guys in Europe" are testing TM's new rear sway bar out at the moment?

I assumed they meant you chaps in England.

Darren.....have you had any problems with the small bearings wearing out the two speed housing over there? It's a problem I've heard some are having over here although I haven't had any problems myself.

Good luck with the testing and with Tibshelf this weekend!
One of your favourite tracks to start out with should be a good omen !!

Menace
The only guys I see trying out new stuff is the TRINITY drivers.
There was a hint that they ran some new parts at the Winternats.
I gues if darren doesnt know about it I doubt Dario would too.
Sure we will find out shortly.
Old 03-29-2007, 02:49 PM
Tech Master

Your front diff should be a multi diff, meaning you can lock it up or take the pin out and it runs as a one way. To check your rear gear diff, just grab both rear wheels and simultanously rotae them in oposit direction to check your operation, should be smooth. Now to check the setting hold bothe wheels and the rear belt on the diff and try to move the right rear wheel, should be hard to move. this is what you need to adjust per track condition. Your binding most likey is in the rear drive line hub assembly, if it's locked up. You said the rear was over driving the front, the only thing I can think of is, you need to go back and make sure you have the correct pulleys in the proper position to not allow an over drive condition, and run a 2-3 mm tire split betwwen the front and rear. Smaller in front and larger in the rear. Hope this helps. The is just awesome when correctly setup.
Originally Posted by GBagRacing
Hey Frankie, Help indeed. Thanks m8! I think it's the rear diff. Standing at the back of the car I held the diff & tried turning the right wheel. It turned & had a proper diff feel to it. Moving to the left side wheel it is solid locked & wont turn unless the diff turns. I'll have to pull it to see what's up but this would certainly explain why the tail end of the car was kicking out while driving in a straight line on throttle. Only thing I can think of is that the gear that attaches to the drive cup is sitting on the pin rather than have the pin in it's proper drive groove. This would mean the Gear is 3-4mm closer to the center of the diff and causing a locked diff effect. I'll keep ya posted.
Old 03-29-2007, 02:55 PM
Tech Master

Anybody had an opportunity to try the new K-Factory gas sedan foams? How do they compare to the GQ's and the Jaco's? Mark and I are going to try them out this weekend, weather permitting. I understand they are Jaco foam mounted on the K-Factory rim.
Old 03-29-2007, 03:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (94%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by jtveten
Anybody had an opportunity to try the new K-Factory gas sedan foams? How do they compare to the GQ's and the Jaco's? Mark and I are going to try them out this weekend, weather permitting. I understand they are Jaco foam mounted on the K-Factory rim.
Tires are really good Plenty of grip check out the new K factory tire thread.
Old 03-29-2007, 03:38 PM
Tech Master

Thanks, I read the thread you directed me to, and feel we've made a good choice in trying them out. I'll be happy if they turn out to be as good, because the price point at Raceday Hobbies makes it a no brainer.
Originally Posted by Ivan Dickson
Tires are really good Plenty of grip check out the new K factory tire thread.
Old 03-29-2007, 04:03 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Anyone in need I have 2 ufo clutch systems 1 brand new with 22 tooth bell & the other used for one race day same set up with 22 tooth bell needs a clutch shoe, new titanuim spool pm if anyone is interested
Old 03-29-2007, 04:25 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hi guys กกก
After my stock batt pack explode i need to buy another one, of course i want to buy a better pack.
Any advice top buy a good pack besides the stock one,..
Thanks
Old 03-29-2007, 05:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by fenix
Hi guys กกก
After my stock batt pack explode i need to buy another one, of course i want to buy a better pack.
Any advice top buy a good pack besides the stock one,..
Thanks
most of us here has already DIY a pack to replace the stock battery. i myself got a GP1000mah and soldered as per stock. keke. 1 thing is that the stock batteries' connection get loose easily, so u better check it 1st before buying a new set of batteries. coz i found that my stock battery is working fine after i DIY another set.
Old 03-29-2007, 05:50 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by uniquexme
most of us here has already DIY a pack to replace the stock battery. i myself got a GP1000mah and soldered as per stock. keke. 1 thing is that the stock batteries' connection get loose easily, so u better check it 1st before buying a new set of batteries. coz i found that my stock battery is working fine after i DIY another set.
My stock batts literally blow in my face, i will post a pic later,
where can i find an aftermarket batt pack for the g4s?
Thanks
Old 03-29-2007, 07:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by fenix
My stock batts literally blow in my face, i will post a pic later,
where can i find an aftermarket batt pack for the g4s?
Thanks
wow, how did that happen? it actually exploded? hmm. thats wierd. got to let TM knows about it. well, not so sure where to get those already packed batteries, but its just simple soldering job. like i said if u get another pack from TM, those thin metal pieces which is machined soldered are not as good as soldering ourselves. u can get those batteries off supermarket or camera shop, and btw, its AAA size.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.