Wiki Posts
Search

Yokomo MR4TC-BD

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2005, 09:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Am I doing something wrong?

I moved my chubs to the lower holes last night, but when I put the wheels back on, the inside of the wheel rubbed the arms horribly.
Old 07-08-2005, 09:40 AM
Tech Initiate

OFF-Topic question:

Does anyone know an xenon insert that is similar with the Sorex MB-24M Meduim Type insert?
Old 07-08-2005, 09:47 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lem2
Hello! Is someone using the BD with Locked Center Pulley and Spool in MOd?
Could you kindy please post of PM your set up?

I'm currently running a spool with a center one way, aside from being able to brake stronger, what changes will happen when turning if I changed to a fixed center pulley?

Thank You Very Much! Lem
I posted Masami's RROC setup around the first of last month, you can propably dig through the pages and find it.
Old 07-08-2005, 09:48 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally Posted by darulor
OFF-Topic question:

Does anyone know an xenon insert that is similar with the Sorex MB-24M Meduim Type insert?
Hopefully I wont be way off, but Xenon Aqua maybe?
Old 07-08-2005, 09:54 AM
Tech Elite

Can some one tell me if the body posts are anywhere near the same position of the Barracuda R2's?
I have a new shell I can paint up for my BD when it arrives in a couple weeks but it would be nice to be able to use one or two of my old shells without making them look like swiss cheese
Especially my nice Dragon Paint alfa it's still looking nice Dave apart from a few bug splats on the front
Old 07-08-2005, 10:07 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hermi, bit off topic, but the scottish national series, where abouts are the venues, ill be doing a proper national next year (doing TORC this year) and i wanted to know if they were closer. The furthest north the tracks on the national calender get is Stafford i think, which is still 90 minutes drive South from me. Im in Preston. If the scottish venues are closer (no way in hell i would drive the 6 hours to barham) then i might enter that instead.
Old 07-08-2005, 01:03 PM
Tech Adept

Guys, did you check out the 3mm carpet chassis? Extra info: the price is 80$ not too bad?

Pics here: www.rc-touring.net (middle of page)

Sorry if you read my first post about it but I just thought most of you might have missed it since I did not see any comments

Cheers!
Old 07-08-2005, 01:06 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Tbevofreak
Guys, did you check out the 3mm carpet chassis? Extra info: the price is 80$ not too bad?

Sorry if you read my first post about it but I just thought most of you might have missed it since I did not see any comments

Cheers!
I have a set.. or did have a set... very stiff especially the upperdeck..virtually un twistable... combine the chassis with the graphite arms and hubs and you'le have one very competative carpet racer..
Old 07-08-2005, 02:46 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by berger
Hermi, bit off topic, but the scottish national series, where abouts are the venues, ill be doing a proper national next year (doing TORC this year) and i wanted to know if they were closer. The furthest north the tracks on the national calender get is Stafford i think, which is still 90 minutes drive South from me. Im in Preston. If the scottish venues are closer (no way in hell i would drive the 6 hours to barham) then i might enter that instead.
Closest is Carlisle, there's also Kirkaldy, Ayr, Flakirk, Dunfermline and Stonehaven. Not exactly close. I'm in Darlington now and regularly drive 80+ miles to Carlisle because I like the track and Teeside (closest club) is practicly all carpet, which I don't like. I'm thinking of doing some Torc rounds next summer, still a lot of traveling.

Tbevofreak, I'll check out that chassis soon probably won't race it for a while though.
Old 07-08-2005, 02:53 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Herminator
Can some one tell me if the body posts are anywhere near the same position of the Barracuda R2's?
I have a new shell I can paint up for my BD when it arrives in a couple weeks but it would be nice to be able to use one or two of my old shells without making them look like swiss cheese
Especially my nice Dragon Paint alfa it's still looking nice Dave apart from a few bug splats on the front

Sorry Hermi... they will not line up ... but on the Stinger they will be the same mounting locations as the BD/SD...
-Dave

BTW do you need more bodies..?? PM me
Old 07-08-2005, 03:04 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
Sorry Hermi... they will not line up ... but on the Stinger they will be the same mounting locations as the BD/SD...
-Dave

BTW do you need more bodies..?? PM me
Just about to spend all my spare cash with one of the walking dead I guess I'll have to paint up that shell you sent me, can't even remember what kind it is, it's been that long I really like the Alfa 2.0 around Carlisle though, nice and pointy.

Post some of your recent jobs in the gallery, I'd love to see what you've been creating, may give me some ideas
Old 07-08-2005, 03:31 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Herminator
Post some of your recent jobs in the gallery, I'd love to see what you've been creating, may give me some ideas
I'll have some upi in a Day or Two in that Fourm
-Dave
Old 07-08-2005, 04:20 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Tbevofreak

Cheers!
The price was $100 when I inquired about it a couple weeks ago.
Old 07-08-2005, 05:52 PM
Tech Champion

Any updates on the EA Motorsports chassis and upperdeck? -JB
Old 07-08-2005, 06:47 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by JayBee
Any updates on the EA Motorsports chassis and upperdeck? -JB
It should be in the works ...but it's being cut by a well know shop...
-Dave

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.