Shop Owner

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

tir you have got pm

Nick
Old 11-24-2004, 01:57 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally posted by tir
Thanks, we will have a look at our policy,but we have to always put this into perspective.
only a bit of advise that's all, i will always give people a go no matter what people have to say.
Old 11-24-2004, 03:48 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default tir

i am still waiting for my replacements!!!!and yes you did make them, the shaft the pinion goes on.i sent you numerous email with no reply and just like these people when i started posting on web sites then you reply right away.you told me on three different occassions that you sent them out and i am still waiting.that was over a year ago!!!!!!well i am out the money and still have parts that dont fit my ntc3.so i would tend to believe the people posting over what you say.
a unhappy customer
Old 11-24-2004, 12:56 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I to placed an order about 1 year ago for some TC3 parts. I recieved a confirmation and then I never recieved any parts. But my credit card was never charged either. Then all e-mails to TIR produced no response so I eventually gave up. Then at the recent worlds in Florida I heard nothing but bad comments about TIR. It's a pity because their products look so good and I can see by all the people on here complaining they don't have very good customer service.
Old 11-25-2004, 04:18 AM
PMR
Tech Apprentice

................still you have to give confirmation whether the transaction pushed through or not. Also you should take time to answer emails otherwise you won't stay long in this business. Just my 2 cent.
Old 01-21-2005, 11:53 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally posted by rcmaniax
oh nice! just sent 100 bugs a month ago for pro4 spools and never heard from darren again... what's going on with titaniumracing.com??

somebody has any news? maybe from england??

the spools and cvd's were shown at the wolds.. also on the orion page (http://www.teamorion.com/live/result...?id=157#latest)

so this is really strange!!

thank you,
frank
this post was november last year... after that I got a pm from TIR - they told me the parts should be on their way. 2 month later still no parts - and the same story, they're not answering my emails... THIS IS REALLY NOT FAIR!!!

We're not used to shops like these in Switzerland
Old 03-10-2007, 11:59 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default TIR is still failing to answer the customers

I found this Post/Forum since my insatisfaction with TIR growth stronger ever since I just got till now just false promises from a secon order I did to them.
The first order went almost OK, since the CVD's (4 for the Cyclone) 2were OK and 2 were out of the tolerence.
Please read my mail copy and be aware:
Sa 10.03.2007 20:16

Dear Darren,

I regret to have to write this lines.

The last purchase I tried to do did not arrived nor, despite all the attempts I did, was sent one answer to my questions about tracking number or delivery situation . I am also astonished that we spoke 2 times on the phone and you always promised that in the next minutes I should receive a mail with the tracking number . I never got any information till now.

So please do not consider any pending order from me as valid any longer, since the distance between my point of view upon customer satisfaction and yours is just to far away.

best regards

DI Pedro de Moura Pinto

Area Manager

Life Optics GmbH

Seeboeckgasse 59

A-1160 Vienna, Austria

[email protected]

www.lifeoptics.com <http://www.lifeoptics.com>

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

Von: Pedro Pinto [mailto[email protected]]

Gesendet: Freitag, 02. März 2007 11:05

An: Darren White TIR

Betreff: WG: The unique reference for this transaction is: 1480 - 1st

REMINDER

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 22. Februar 2007 19:16

An: [email protected]

Betreff: AW:The unique reference for this transaction is: 1480 - 1st

REMINDER

Hi Darren,

I hope the goods will do arrive tomorrow in Austria. If they were "forgoten" till now, despite the transaction confirmation I received the day after my order, I expect TIR to send it express 24h to Austria.

I will have to spend money in a 24DHL delivery to Portugal, where I am now in order to get it in time, with no need.

I am waiting for more information.

Rgds

Pedro

DI Pedro de Moura Pinto

Area Manager

Life Optics GmbH

The Vision Company

Seeboeckgasse 59

A-1160 Vienna - Austria

www.lifeoptics.com

-----Original Message-----

Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 16:15:41

To:"'Pedro Pinto'" <[email protected]>

Subject: RE: The unique reference for this transaction is: 1480 - 1st REMINDER

Hi Pedro

The tracking number will be sent later on today..Apologies for the delay.

Kind regards

Darren

Sent: 21 February 2007 08:31

To: Darren White TIR

Subject: WG: The unique reference for this transaction is: 1480 - 1st REMINDER

1ST REMINDER - Please help me in tracking this purchsae!!

best regards

Pedro

Gesendet: Dienstag, 20. Februar 2007 12:32

An: Darren White TIR

Betreff: The unique reference for this transaction is: 1480

Dear Darren,

per today , the below mentioned order did not arrived.

Please advise. Perhaps you can send one tracking number.

Von: [email protected] [mailto[email protected]]

Gesendet: Dienstag, 13. Februar 2007 09:23

An: [email protected]

Betreff: Your order from Titanium Racing has been processed successfully

<http://www.protx.com/emails/images/protxlogo143_62.gif> <http://www.protx.com/emails/images/headerright512_62.gif>

Your order from Titanium Racing has been successful

The unique reference for this transaction is: 1480

Dear Pedro de Moura Pintro

Thank you for your order. Your payment has been processed successfully.

Please quote your order number 1480 in all correspondence with either Titanium Racing or Protx.

<http://www.protx.com/emails/images/shims/1pixelblank.gif>

<http://www.protx.com/emails/images/redbullet20_20.gif>

Order total: 86.59 GBP

Card used: MasterCard - Europay Austria Zahlungsverkeh, Austria - Ending:286 - Attempt:1

<http://www.protx.com/emails/images/redbullet20_20.gif>

You bought: Titanium Racing Purchase

Item

Quantity

Cost

Tax

Item Tot.

Line Total

HotBodies Cyclone Screw Kit - Full Screw Set

Hot Bodies Cyclone Differential

M3 10MM Titanium Button Head Screws - pack

of 8

M3 10MM Titanium Countersunk Screws - pack

of 8

M3 20MM Titanium Button Head Screws - pack

of 8

M3 6MM Titanium Countersunk Screws - pack of

M3 8MM Titanium Countersunk Screws - pack of

Postage and Packaging

----

Old 03-10-2007, 12:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

TIR is run by a bunch of douchebags. I placed an order with them and never received a shipping confirmation even though my credit card had been charged. They replied to my first email inquiring about the status of my order, but they ignored the rest of them and I ended up having to dispute the charge with my credit card company to get TIR to give me my money back.

I'm quite frankly shocked that a TIR rep now has the balls to come on a message board and verbally abuse people who they've already screwed over. These guys won't be in business for too much longer. They make Integy's customer service look top notch in comparison!
Old 03-10-2007, 12:15 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by tir
Under No circumstances do we ever take money and not supply goods. Paul Miller??? Who the hell are you? You have NEVER ordered from us, let alone sent any money. How did you send it? Its great that guys like you can come on line and and basically say what ever you like.
If you have a problem then mail [email protected].

Our policy is that if you provide Credit card details, and they are wrong or the card cannot get authorization we DO NOT go chasing you. Quite rightly, we will not send goods until the card has been authorized. It is up to you to make sure that if you order goods you have the means to pay for them. We will send confirmation through IF your goods have been processed and will for overseas orders, always provide a tracking number. If you have not received a confirmation then your goods have not been sent and for the reason that your card has FAILED.

You will be surprised how many times people say can you put the card through at the end of the month - And no we dont do that either. If any one has ordered and not received confirmation within 24-48hrs from sending an order you have to presume that there was a problem with your details. We cannot check WHY the card has been declined, but with amount of internet fraud we have to presume that this was a fraudulant transaction. As a result we will no longer do any business with that person.
thats a lot of people with the same complaint????????????
Old 03-10-2007, 12:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

wow hope everyone gets theyre deals resolved
Old 03-10-2007, 03:12 PM
JL
Tech Adept

Oh man! ... I should have known I wasn't the only one!

I've never said anything negative about any companies or people on rctech or any other forum before and I've been pleasantly surprised at how great some companies in rc are. However I must say I've not had good experiences dealing with TiR and they are the ONLY company that I will never deal with again.

They've stuffed up a few orders but the last one was the worst! After I made an order for an item they had in stock I was charged and then the item was not sent after 7 days. I called them and they said that they'd misplaced the order and would send it out next day. I sent a few emails and no reply. Another week, still no delivery (and I'm in the Uk so there's no excuses of international delivery). I call them and again they say it will be sent next day and that they'll throw in a few pinions as a "gesture of good will". Another week and a few emails later still no delivery! Another phone call, they say they'll send it next day.

So after a month they still hadn't got it right! Anyway, this goes on and on and it finally takes a letter politely informing them that they were in breach of the fair trading act and that I would have no other option but to take legal action as a next step!!! The item then arrives next day... BUT they send the wrong item! (which I must say they did EVENTUALLY put right).

I'd rather give them the benefit of the doubt and think that they were hopelessly incompetent rather than dodgy dealers but in any case I will never use their products again.
Old 03-10-2007, 03:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

I guess I'll shelve that idea I had for ordering from them then... Pity, the gear on the website looks very nice.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:04 PM
Tech Master

I have emailed them 5 times and ordered $1,000.00 in parts and never received them or a responce.
Billy Speedworld
Old 03-16-2007, 01:08 AM
Tech Regular

Oh dear why didn't i see this thread a few days ago, i made an order on tuesday and no sign yet! fingers crossed i get my goods
Old 03-16-2007, 01:47 AM
Tech Addict

TiR, I think you did a bad move reply people here. You should just left a msg here saying the business is still running and email you for any problem. You should know here has so many mouths and you got only one mouth.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.