R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   TIR Order (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/55511-tir-order.html)

magicapache 11-20-2004 04:13 AM

TIR Order

anybody knows "darren" from titaniumracing? i sent some money a month ago and never got any parts!
he's not answering my emails any more.

did you make some experience with titaniumracing?

thanks,
paul miller

PMR 11-21-2004 12:11 PM

Me too. I ordered a spool from titanium racing and after I paid I didnt recieve a confirmation and didnt get an email from Darren from TIR. Despite several PM's I still havent recieved an answer. Let's just hope I'm wrong.

Mr. Shookie 11-21-2004 09:46 PM

Hey guys send Steve Wang @ speedtechrc.com and email I believe he deals with TIR. If he can help he does.
Stephen <><

asw7576 11-22-2004 10:49 AM

I really hate this kind of people :flaming: doing fake business in internet. It's the owner responsbility to shut down his/her website when the company is about to go bankrupt.

I'm going to kick his butt, throw him on the street , file lawsuit for remaing property, terrorize his family and pay the police to pee on him in prison if such bada$$ get caught.

pink pac man 11-22-2004 07:07 PM

right on man...........f**k em

rcmaniax 11-23-2004 09:12 AM

oh nice! just sent 100 bugs a month ago for pro4 spools and never heard from darren again... what's going on with titaniumracing.com??

somebody has any news? maybe from england??

the spools and cvd's were shown at the wolds.. also on the orion page (http://www.teamorion.com/live/result...?id=157#latest)

so this is really strange!! :confused:

thank you,
frank

PaZ 11-23-2004 11:55 AM

Bummer, i was just going to order parts of em to, not anymore! hope you lot get ya parts, or your money back,

morpwr 11-23-2004 04:47 PM

tir

i posted this on some of the sites last year!!!i bought the titanium diff shafts for the ntc3 and they didnt fit .not even close just looking by eye ,guess what i still have them.they never answered my emails until i started posting and gave them the sites names.then they told me on three different occassions they sent the new part to me.ya right still waiting.......if they had a part that would pick up 3 laps i wouldnt buy it from them at this point!

tir 11-24-2004 01:10 AM

Under No circumstances do we ever take money and not supply goods. Paul Miller??? Who the hell are you? You have NEVER ordered from us, let alone sent any money. How did you send it? Its great that guys like you can come on line and and basically say what ever you like.
If you have a problem then mail [email protected].

Our policy is that if you provide Credit card details, and they are wrong or the card cannot get authorization we DO NOT go chasing you. Quite rightly, we will not send goods until the card has been authorized. It is up to you to make sure that if you order goods you have the means to pay for them. We will send confirmation through IF your goods have been processed and will for overseas orders, always provide a tracking number. If you have not received a confirmation then your goods have not been sent and for the reason that your card has FAILED.

You will be surprised how many times people say can you put the card through at the end of the month - And no we dont do that either. If any one has ordered and not received confirmation within 24-48hrs from sending an order you have to presume that there was a problem with your details. We cannot check WHY the card has been declined, but with amount of internet fraud we have to presume that this was a fraudulant transaction. As a result we will no longer do any business with that person.

tir 11-24-2004 01:14 AM

Originally posted by asw7576
I really hate this kind of people :flaming: doing fake business in internet. It's the owner responsbility to shut down his/her website when the company is about to go bankrupt.

I'm going to kick his butt, throw him on the street , file lawsuit for remaing property, terrorize his family and pay the police to pee on him in prison if such bada$$ get caught.

ASW i suggest you seek medical attention urgently

tir 11-24-2004 01:26 AM

Re: TIR Order

Originally posted by magicapache
anybody knows "darren" from titaniumracing? i sent some money a month ago and never got any parts!
he's not answering my emails any more.

did you make some experience with titaniumracing?

thanks,
paul miller

Please mail [email protected]. And no you didnt send money!!!!!

tir 11-24-2004 01:27 AM

Originally posted by PMR
Me too. I ordered a spool from titanium racing and after I paid I didnt recieve a confirmation and didnt get an email from Darren from TIR. Despite several PM's I still havent recieved an answer. Let's just hope I'm wrong.

tir 11-24-2004 01:31 AM

Re: tir

Originally posted by morpwr
i posted this on some of the sites last year!!!i bought the titanium diff shafts for the ntc3 and they didnt fit .not even close just looking by eye ,guess what i still have them.they never answered my emails until i started posting and gave them the sites names.then they told me on three different occassions they sent the new part to me.ya right still waiting.......if they had a part that would pick up 3 laps i wouldnt buy it from them at this point!
Please mail [email protected] if you have problems. I dont think we ever manufactured any NTC3 diff shafts.

flysti 11-24-2004 01:41 AM

mate, it seems you are having a few prob's running a business, anything i've ever ordered i've always got a reply no matter weather or not the payment has been accepted. it seems like most people are not happy with the service you provide.

tir 11-24-2004 01:48 AM

Originally posted by flysti
mate, it seems you are having a few prob's running a business, anything i've ever ordered i've always got a reply no matter weather or not the payment has been accepted. it seems like most people are not happy with the service you provide.
Thanks, we will have a look at our policy,but we have to always put this into perspective.