Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
NEW Indoor Racing Facility in Las Vegas! >

NEW Indoor Racing Facility in Las Vegas!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NEW Indoor Racing Facility in Las Vegas!

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2011, 04:14 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default New Layout!!

Don't be shy folks.. YOU HAVE GOT TO GET DOWN THERE!!! The layout is intense.. an absolute blast... the traction is 2nd to none and there is no muddy clean up.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 04-24-2011, 11:55 AM
Tech Adept

Great racing last night, Thank You to everyone who came down and gave the new extended track a whirl!

Just a friendly reminder, Your first race at The VRCR is Free! so come down and experience the best racing surface Nevada has to offer!

Also, The Flyer for The VRCR's First annual cash Dash point series will be up in the next week or so. With Over 5,000 dollars in cash and Prizes you cant afford to miss it!

Thank You!

Eric From THE Vegas RC Raceway www.TheVRCR.com
Old 05-03-2011, 04:34 PM
Tech Adept

Just a quick update. If youre from out of town you get a full day of practice for only 7 bucks and a Raffle Ticket for the Upcoming Cash Dash Point series!

What Better reason to come experience the Best RC Racing surface Las Vegas Has To Offer?

Yours Truly

Eric from the VRCR
Old 05-03-2011, 10:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

man thats cool of u!! if u havent seen this track u have to go! its cool and so r all the people that go, u will have a good time.v track is aaasome
Old 05-08-2011, 11:13 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)
Thumbs up kool

I would like to thank Eric and all the people that I met at the track...and also the mom that bought everybody chocolates and snacks...my son and I had a very wonderful time hangin with great people and very family atmosphere...let the people tried my tlr22 and they are very appreciative...thanks and will come back again...
Don Cezar
Old 05-15-2011, 10:41 AM
Tech Adept

Well another great night of Racing at The VRCR! Our race program has caught up with all other aspects of the facility and Everything is awesome now! If you havent had a chance to come down and race, or even just throw a few laps down. Load up your gear and come on down!

Also. The VRCR has made the process for you to sell your used goods easier then ever! With a paid practice you will be able to put your items for sale in our "RC Rack" for all other people to take a look at and possibly purchase. when its in the case it will also be up on my forums and in a now for sale section of the website.

And here is the Awesome part! When/If your item sells we dont take or charge you anything. but if you decide to take a VRCR cash card rather then cash you get an extra 10% added on!

So, No more peddling your wares hoping someone stumbles along. Come have some fun on the most amazing race surface Las Vegas has ever seen and Let US worry about the rest!

Eric from The VRCR (www.TheVRCR.com)
Old 05-22-2011, 10:59 AM
Tech Adept

Alrighty! Come on down to The VRCR on This Saturday for the "Stuff Your Face Race!" Whats better on a Memorial Weekend then Having some awesome BBQ with Burgers,Dogs Chicken then Waddling up on the stand for some kick arse Racing!

Add to this a Hot dog eating contest and an awesome Raffle and you have the best Saturday Race Ever!

Entering for Saturdays race gets you in! Raffle tickets are 2$ a piece and the prize is pretty awesome! .....one of my flip flops,In Box! (just kidding,its going to be sweet, i swear!)

Call for details and or sign up over the phone. The Day starts at 10 am races around 4pm we are open till eleven!

(if you want steak or something special you will need to make your own arrangements to haul your meat!)

Yours Truly

Eric From The VRCR www.TheVRCR.com
Old 05-23-2011, 02:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

that sounds like a good time, im in!!
Old 05-23-2011, 10:58 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Mmmm sounds good. Ill make sure the wife bakes something sweet to bring for everyone.
Old 05-28-2011, 11:18 AM
Tech Adept

The Stuff Your Face Race is upon us! Come on down for some killer BBQ burgers and Dogs, Raffles, hot dog eating contest and more! all while racing on the best race surface Las Vegas has Ever Seen! All for the Price of race admission (plus 2 $ raffle tickets If you want em)

grills go hot at noon, racing at 4 ,hot dog eating contest after racing, raffle after that.

winning the race gives you two tickets and the hot dog eating contest gives you two tickets so ........

Get Ready to Race and Stuff Your Face!!!!

Thanks !

Eric from The VRCR.
Old 05-29-2011, 12:46 AM
Tech Regular

Man today was a blast. Great food along with a great turnout!! It was soo cool seing the entire families come out to participate in the racing and bbq. My wife had a blast and she said it was cool to meet all the other wives to discuss how bad our addiction is loll! We will be working on things to make these type of events run as smooth as possible and more efficiently. It was our first turnout with this many heats and already our first goal is to rapidly speed up the entire race program. Hats off to Eric, he did the best he could trying to handle everything on his plate while he was running the shop mostly solo for most the day. Everyones patience was greatly appreciated and I assure you that we will have a well oiled machine on the next go around. Thanks again to all who made it out to this event hope y'all had fun!!
Ty
Old 05-29-2011, 02:20 PM
Tech Adept

The Stuff Your Face Race was a huge success! We strive to give our patrons an atmosphere where they feel welcome and can bring their families for an action packed day!

The Racing was intense with a Large group of Sportsman Mod ShortCourse drivers as well as the equally large group of Sportsman Mod Buggy! The Expert SCT and Buggy Heats were fast paced and super clean. and a Huge shout out to our Novice Class with a full heat of youngsters out having a Great time!

The Raffle was Exciting with two people receiving Thunder Power Brushless motors.

and The event receiving the most laughs was the Hot Dog eating Contest! With Sean Owens wolfing down 8 hotdogs (with bun) and for his effort won a weeks worth of track time!

The VRCR will be doing Monthly BBQ races to show our patrons our appreciation! So stay tuned for more info!

A big Thank You

Eric From The VRCR
Old 05-29-2011, 02:56 PM
Tech Fanatic

i had a grate time!fun night of racing hope everyone else did! the bbq was cool eric u the man,and know how to put on a good show. cant wait till the next event.
Old 05-29-2011, 03:42 PM
Tech Regular

Wet t shirt contest next month?? Or do a pie eating contest
Old 05-31-2011, 11:25 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

that was a blast and it was packed there very cool!!!!!. The wife and kids had fun can't wait for the next one and maybe a pie eating contest would be cool. Maybe a small take home for the guy that tried the hardest but just couldn't get it togather and took last but had a positive attitude and maybe some ribbons for the kids, they are the future and we need to promote them more then any to keep this going.

Overall it was a awesome turn out and I was shocked at all the buggies that showed up next time someone, cough cough "shane" needs to bring there buggy, lol.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.