Wiki Posts
Search

kyosho inferno GT2 or ofna DM1

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 09:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by streetfreek
never used the venture type carbs ,my neighbor has a carb that hase them can you give some idea how they work?....he has no clue either.
i'm not good explaining in details but maybe someone can help as well but some carbs come with 3 ventures of different sizes , the smaller the venture you save fuel but loose some power as well ...when i ran the force .28 i use 7 venture ...before you change the carb make sure it ok with GT spec rules..like said earlier i did this when i ran my jammin rtr
Old 07-16-2010, 12:01 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bobbyblaze
i'm not good explaining in details but maybe someone can help as well but some carbs come with 3 ventures of different sizes , the smaller the venture you save fuel but loose some power as well ...when i ran the force .28 i use 7 venture ...before you change the carb make sure it ok with GT spec rules..like said earlier i did this when i ran my jammin rtr
sweet thankyou...........
Old 07-16-2010, 12:24 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by JUNI
I would suggest getting the shim kit to add the 3 bearings to the clutch bell. This is the only problem I had with the car. I do here that people often break the hinge pin mount and change it to aluminum. I have not broken one yet but I don’t race to often but when I do I spend a lot of time hitting the walls.
can you give me links to the parts for both...thanks...
Old 07-16-2010, 04:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Here is some videos dm-1 and gt2, im running dm-1 with ipanema warrior body and i really like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD_23...layer_embedded
Old 07-16-2010, 06:56 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by streetfreek
can you give me links to the parts for both...thanks...
Can’t post links because I don’t have enough post but you can find the shim kit at nitrohouse.com under part number OFN10099 and the bearings under OFN35958 or where ever you can find a 5x8 bearing you can use 2 or 3 of these. The hinge pin mounts you can find on ybslowinc.com or kingheads.com Hope this helps.
Old 07-17-2010, 12:12 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by JUNI
Can’t post links because I don’t have enough post but you can find the shim kit at nitrohouse.com under part number OFN10099 and the bearings under OFN35958 or where ever you can find a 5x8 bearing you can use 2 or 3 of these. The hinge pin mounts you can find on ybslowinc.com or kingheads.com Hope this helps.
cool ....thanx again bro....!!