R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-15-2010, 10:12 PM   #16
Tech Master
 
bobbyblaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,565
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bobbyblaze
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetfreek View Post
never used the venture type carbs ,my neighbor has a carb that hase them can you give some idea how they work?....he has no clue either.
i'm not good explaining in details but maybe someone can help as well but some carbs come with 3 ventures of different sizes , the smaller the venture you save fuel but loose some power as well ...when i ran the force .28 i use 7 venture ...before you change the carb make sure it ok with GT spec rules..like said earlier i did this when i ran my jammin rtr
__________________
Arrma Nero 6s, Ofna DM-1 Pro
Traxxas Revo 3.3, Traxxas T-Maxx 3.3, Traxxas Jato 3.3
Traxxas Slash Platinum, Traxxas Slash 2WD
Bend The Rules--Rule The Bends
bobbyblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 01:01 PM   #17
Tech Regular
 
streetfreek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 450
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblaze View Post
i'm not good explaining in details but maybe someone can help as well but some carbs come with 3 ventures of different sizes , the smaller the venture you save fuel but loose some power as well ...when i ran the force .28 i use 7 venture ...before you change the carb make sure it ok with GT spec rules..like said earlier i did this when i ran my jammin rtr
sweet thankyou...........
streetfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 01:24 PM   #18
Tech Regular
 
streetfreek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 450
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUNI View Post
I would suggest getting the shim kit to add the 3 bearings to the clutch bell. This is the only problem I had with the car. I do here that people often break the hinge pin mount and change it to aluminum. I have not broken one yet but I donít race to often but when I do I spend a lot of time hitting the walls.
can you give me links to the parts for both...thanks...
streetfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 05:57 PM   #19
Tech Addict
 
liteweight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 740
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Here is some videos dm-1 and gt2, im running dm-1 with ipanema warrior body and i really like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD_23...layer_embedded
__________________
John's Mobile R/C Raceway outdoor racing
"The New Coliseum Carpet Track"
"MRH" Carpet racing
"Xray T3 2012"
liteweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 07:56 PM   #20
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 69
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetfreek View Post
can you give me links to the parts for both...thanks...
Canít post links because I donít have enough post but you can find the shim kit at nitrohouse.com under part number OFN10099 and the bearings under OFN35958 or where ever you can find a 5x8 bearing you can use 2 or 3 of these. The hinge pin mounts you can find on ybslowinc.com or kingheads.com Hope this helps.
JUNI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 01:12 AM   #21
Tech Regular
 
streetfreek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 450
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUNI View Post
Canít post links because I donít have enough post but you can find the shim kit at nitrohouse.com under part number OFN10099 and the bearings under OFN35958 or where ever you can find a 5x8 bearing you can use 2 or 3 of these. The hinge pin mounts you can find on ybslowinc.com or kingheads.com Hope this helps.
cool ....thanx again bro....!!
streetfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
kyosho gt2 or ??? infernus1986 Nitro On-Road 6 04-26-2009 02:00 PM
Forgass March 7th and 8th, 2009 - Kissimmee KRaceway R*R*R*Pinard Florida Racing 189 03-16-2009 02:55 PM
Ofna DMone Spec 1/8 scale or Kyosho Inferno GT2 HulkNT1 Nitro On-Road 7 01-22-2009 09:50 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 09:22 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net