Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Announcement: ROAR ON ROAD FUEL NATIONALS - 8TH RACERS OF TOLEDO

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 03:04 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

Well getting back to the real world after a great week of racing at the Nats,i want to thank the Toledo crew for a great facility to race at now one of my favorite tracks,see you next year at the GLC.

Thanks to all my sponsors for the great products and support, Spektrum / Max Power / R/C America / Jaco / Maxy Racing Fuel / Horizon Hobby / YB Slow

Best Regards,

Roniel Regalado
Old 09-09-2009, 06:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Big Jeff BBQ

The compition was at its highest level of any race i have ever ran.
The weather was Purfect all week,12 hrs after the race was over the rain came.

Thanks
Jeff Epperson

Blowin Smoke BBQ
I have to agree with you Jeff on the competition, man it was thick.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:14 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by huskerfreak
Dawn, were you not going to reply to my pm? I saw that you read it.
Yep, I did... it said please send email so I can respond better and make sure I can forward to the others on the Excom.

Answer is YES by the way. I gave my word. I'm not used to being questioned as I have never done anything against what I said I would do.
Old 09-10-2009, 11:46 PM
Tech Adept

Smile

It is great to get back into racing after a few years of inactivity. Thanks to Richie S., Paul B., Mikey Mike, Taurean B., Emely B., Team Serpent, Garen H., the 1/8th Racers Of Toledo club, and special thanks to Robert from Ko Propo for a great job providing support for KO Propo products owners.....Keep it up, Robert !!
Old 09-11-2009, 05:48 AM
Tech Adept

It have been a great experience to run my first nationals!!! great track at toledo ohio!!! the best part of this hobbie is to meet new people like Ira Shultz, Jeff and Loran ,Steve sohl. If some one can give me the info of the big guy seating next to Ira, he was running 8th scale, he was so cool we were eating our spinach!!! yeah!!!
Old 09-11-2009, 09:24 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JRGTR
It have been a great experience to run my first nationals!!! great track at toledo ohio!!! the best part of this hobbie is to meet new people like Ira Shultz, Jeff and Loran ,Steve sohl. If some one can give me the info of the big guy seating next to Ira, he was running 8th scale, he was so cool we were eating our spinach!!! yeah!!!
That big guy was Matt Reddick
Old 09-11-2009, 01:31 PM
Tech Regular

Default A Really Enjoyable Race

I wanted to thank ROAR and the One Eighth Racers of Toledo for putting together a great event. I was amazed at how smoothly everything went

It was also nice to see a lot of old friends from the Midwest, and looking forward to seeing a few of my old and new friends in Houston for the sedan worlds next year.

Last edited by Darint; 09-12-2009 at 09:51 AM.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:12 PM
Tech Apprentice

wow what a week it was. we had a really great time up here in ohio!!! it was one of the best weeks ever had especilly in racing. could not have asked for better weather. the 1/8 racers of toledo did an awesome job. the rmt did a super job of running the weeks event. jimmy you did a great job of keeping everything in check. it is not an easy task making everybody happy.
first of all i would like to thank David Larry and Jim Rice for without you guys i would never have been able to race at the nats. your support is greatly appreciated and you go far and beyond to help me out. thanks again. Tony and Julian what can i say your pit expertise was exceptional as always. thanks a lot for the help with car set up and all my stupid little questions. it would have been nice to have made the masters a main, but i missed it by one spot, but i am very happy to have the 1st place in the even semi.
last but not least i would like to thank my wife Karla for without her support i know i would not be here. i had people tell me during the week that they wished their wife was more into racing like my wife is. i am very lucky that she loves the sport as much as i do. and David Larry took the picture to prove it.

whew i thought he would never finish now it is my turn... ahhhemmm. dave you are one of the greatest persons in this world. you gave Bill and I the best vacation a person could ever ask for. I got to see lots of people from our neck of the woods. and met a lot more that have as much fun as we do from another neck of the woods. how great can that be. everybody was so nice to us making us feel right at home. i can not wait until next time we get to come back and run on this super track you guys have here in toledo.

karla and bill graham
Old 09-11-2009, 03:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Hey

Had a great time also got see alot old faces ,the Toledo crew did an awsome job with all the racers that they had.Thanks Dave ,Karla & Bill nice roadtrip.
Old 09-15-2009, 08:32 AM
Tech Addict

Here's the equipment list for the racers at the nats:

http://www.sgrid.com/2009/toledo-nats/equipment3.html
Old 09-15-2009, 02:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mikemyers
Here's the equipment list for the racers at the nats:

http://www.sgrid.com/2009/toledo-nats/equipment3.html
Just a quick note,

Just looked at where the racers came from.......out of the 38 drivers in the 3 A-Mains 10 are from Florida!

Congrats to all the Florida racers!
Old 09-16-2009, 11:31 AM
Tech Regular

Default 2009 1/8TH VIDEO

If anyone is interested brooklyn hobbies has the 1/8th a main on dvd for sale. Its listed on the site under videos .
Old 09-17-2009, 06:16 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by TEAM BROOKLYN
If anyone is interested brooklyn hobbies has the 1/8th a main on dvd for sale. Its listed on the site under videos .
how much and wheres the 10th scale vidio?
big tom
Old 09-17-2009, 06:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCAKid
how much and wheres the 10th scale vidio?
big tom
They did not tape the support class

Just kidding!!!