Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree3Likes

Tamiya TRF415

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2003, 07:33 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by g4t2
It would be cool if Surikarn was a member of this forum, that way we could ask him about it....if only...lol
I believe somebody in this forum is really really close to Surikarn...

A.W
Old 11-05-2003, 09:30 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by Pembalap
I've heard that "he" is faster with "his" new ride. The car is so stable and easy to drive, and it seems that the car has plenty of grip.
Hey, I gotta work here , otherwise, I'll be in Bangkok

A.W
Faster ??? Naa... yesterday, several other good drivers also practiced alongside the Champ, and as a friend rightly pointed out to me saying that Mr. Thongchai was actually faster than the Champ. BUT ....unfortunately not on the track ....he was only faster coming down the driver stand ...
Mr. Thongchai, the only Thai driver to be in A Main at the recent Thai International race, is also hiding somewhere in this forum ...
Where r u Thong???

"Pembalap" Indonesia, u only need the weekend to enjoy the Race ... just buy the ticket n sign up..
Old 11-05-2003, 09:33 PM

Originally posted by slowhand
Faster ??? Naa... yesterday, several other good drivers also practiced alongside the Champ, and as a friend rightly pointed out to me saying that Mr. Thongchai was actually faster than the Champ. BUT ....unfortunately not on the track ....he was only faster coming down the driver stand ...
Mr. Thongchai, the only Thai driver to be in A Main at the recent Thai International race, is also hiding somewhere in this forum ...
Where r u Thong???

"Pembalap" Indonesia, u only need the weekend to enjoy the Race ... just buy the ticket n sign up..

come on thongchai get out here and tell us all you know about the 415!!!!!
Old 11-05-2003, 09:36 PM
Tech Adept

Where r u Thong???
Correction: ...the other Thai driver to be in the A Main ....
I almost forgot the Champ is Thai
Old 11-05-2003, 11:36 PM
Tech Adept

Damn.....you're very persistent

now i'm tempted to go to bangkok...

A.W
Old 11-06-2003, 02:08 AM
Tech Adept

A.W
just buy the damn ticket ...if you're brother could enjoy several days of sight seeings in BKK, why not U??? BTW, U could get those missing R40 carbon shock towers by then ...and the Max12 too ...
Old 11-06-2003, 02:16 AM
Tech Adept

A.W
just buy the damn ticket ...if you're brother could enjoy several days of sight seeings in BKK, why not U??? BTW, U could get those missing R40 carbon shock towers by then ...and the Max12 too ...
Old 11-06-2003, 03:09 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by trf racer
actully the hobby co imported 5 evo3 sl and they all went to apex who sold them for 500 a piece.
i dont think they even got the wcr in.
if they do have some i would get another but i know they dont so i cant!
O right my local hobby shop thought the evo 3 s had never been imported as it never came on the stock list.

Also they had 5 414 WCR on the shelf for the UK tamiya team but they were never needed so they sat there and i believe they still are there. Rick
Old 11-06-2003, 07:47 AM

Hummmm, got an apartment cross the street from RCS. Should I go?
Old 11-06-2003, 07:56 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Rick Draper
O right my local hobby shop thought the evo 3 s had never been imported as it never came on the stock list.

Also they had 5 414 WCR on the shelf for the UK tamiya team but they were never needed so they sat there and i believe they still are there. Rick
i phoned the hobby company and they wouldnt tell me weather they were there or not.
but iam 100% that they imported the evo3sl but they all went to apex models who are an absolute rip off shop.
Old 11-06-2003, 08:08 AM
Tech Master

i just phoned the hobby company again and got through to a guy who said they imported the 414 for a limited number of custermers and that 1 they didnt have any specially ordered for tamiya uk drivers and 2 they do not sponsor any drivers and will not.3 they dont have any 414s left.
this is exactly what the bloke said.
Old 11-06-2003, 08:13 AM
Tech Regular

Strange I know that they ran a team in 2002 so someone is not tell the truth
Old 11-06-2003, 08:15 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by alan1467
Strange I know that they ran a team in 2002 so someone is not tell the truth

why would i lie?that is exactly what they said to me.
Old 11-06-2003, 08:18 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by trf racer
why would i lie?that is exactly what they said to me.
I'm did not say that you were lying but I know the Hobby Company and they tend to not know whats happening or just say anyhting to get rid of you as they are only importers and do not like to deal with the public. I tried to order some 414 parts and they said that all the part were discontinued or never made as spares but R10 had them in 2 days. But 7 month later I got an email saying my parts were in !!!!!!

Old 11-06-2003, 08:24 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by alan1467
I'm did not say that you were lying but I know the Hobby Company and they tend to not know whats happening or just say anyhting to get rid of you as they are only importers and do not like to deal with the public. I tried to order some 414 parts and they said that all the part were discontinued or never made as spares but R10 had them in 2 days. But 7 month later I got an email saying my parts were in !!!!!!

man ,i hate the hobby company.
1.they say they have parts and say they send them and they take 2 weeks
2.they havent got the parts and have to order them which takes over a month then another 2 weeks
3they cant find anything without part numbers
4 they do not deserve to be the importers of tamiya.
5 one person i spoke to didnt even know what a 414 was!how rediculas is that .they dont even no the range they bring into this country.
they are jerks.
wished RIKO was still the importer at least they stock parts.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.