caster usa piss poor products

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

caster usa piss poor products

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2008, 06:24 PM
Tech Addict

Hey I've seen you and your friend"Grouchy" at the local track and you really look stupid in the cape. Our track has banned people from the park for trying to wear bedroom slippers and/or Crocs style shoes due to an injury at one of our races. Don't you hang out with "Hippieman " and " Trigger Daniels"???
Old 12-10-2008, 06:29 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Joey Platinum
I want to wear my bedroom slippers to the track but my friend "Grouchy" won't go for it.I am a really aggressive driver and have some stability issues,however I could show up at some races and wear a cape if I could get some help.I am installing some small subs and a micro amplifier in my Fleetwood Brougham. It started life as a revo.
I would bet this is really funny to the people who have a clue what it means. I wish I was one of those people...wear a cape...
Old 12-10-2008, 09:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Im confused..

Why is this thread on its 3rd page
Old 12-10-2008, 09:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Owen RaCing
Im confused..

Old 12-10-2008, 10:09 PM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by Owen RaCing
Im confused..

Because we are all having fun with the craziness, plus we are all best friends now, and have joined forces against the evil General.............
Old 12-10-2008, 10:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jaz240
Because we are all having fun with the craziness, plus we are all best friends now, and have joined forces against the evil General.............
Now thats the dang spirit..
Old 12-11-2008, 04:53 AM
Tech Addict

I was told by some other drivers at the r/c park not to wear my life jacket back to the park on raceday that I was an embarassment to them.My question is this, why can they wear bedroom slippers and capes and stuff they are just jealous because I fabbed up a cadillac body and pulled a strong 4th in the car show. Oh yeah just wait and see what I run at the next race!
Old 12-11-2008, 11:50 AM
Tech Lord

Joey, your a riot dude! I don't understand what your saying, but it's funny as hell
Old 12-11-2008, 04:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by moparsrule
Someone has a little sand in there va jay jay.
hahahahahaha
Old 12-11-2008, 04:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Mabye you would be happy with an SH Z CAR, They are of great quality and you wont feel ripped
Old 12-11-2008, 08:39 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I had a small team deal with Caster for a while, but i left due to personal reasons (not anything with Caster). But what i do have to say is that Cameron (before you were there, Mike) took care of his team drivers. I had a problem with a set of shocks and he overnighted me some brand new ones, no questions asked. And when i did decide to leave, he was very professional about it and i applaud him and Team Caster for their gains in the RC market today because im sure its not an easy place to work into.

They give alot of people the opportunity to learn and grow with the cars and get a percentage in saving and whatever else. And in return, Caster gets the R&D from a variety of racers on their products, and also someone to represent their company and the progress its made. That is how a company should be run, it has to be built from the ground up. I think they are doing great.
Old 12-12-2008, 03:58 AM
Tech Addict

Sorry I missed the B-main "Trigger Daniels" I had Drank a 5th of Lord Calvert and ate a whole box of laxatives and had to GO. Man I almost made it to the bathroom, I soiled my cape and was very embarassed about that one.Can I practice with someone elses buggy . I don't want to tear mine up.
Old 12-12-2008, 04:09 AM
Tech Addict

Your stupid man ....why did you admit to the laxatives. I would have just told them I was sick and had to leave.As far as someone loaning them your car they would be a FOOL! I loaned him my buggy and yeah it came back clean but he modified the toe plates and the readjusted everything. And the car smelled like TAG body spray WTF! Man what did you do with my car?
Old 12-12-2008, 05:12 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Steve Walters
All this over racing toy cars.

I think someone lost the true meaning of racing 1:8 vehicals, to have fun....
+1 on that
Old 12-12-2008, 11:40 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dgraham225
I had a small team deal with Caster for a while, but i left due to personal reasons (not anything with Caster). But what i do have to say is that Cameron (before you were there, Mike) took care of his team drivers. I had a problem with a set of shocks and he overnighted me some brand new ones, no questions asked. And when i did decide to leave, he was very professional about it and i applaud him and Team Caster for their gains in the RC market today because im sure its not an easy place to work into.

They give alot of people the opportunity to learn and grow with the cars and get a percentage in saving and whatever else. And in return, Caster gets the R&D from a variety of racers on their products, and also someone to represent their company and the progress its made. That is how a company should be run, it has to be built from the ground up. I think they are doing great.
+1. Might not be one of the top companies around yet, but atleast they are doing their part in helping racers out.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.