*SOCAL raceway* offroad thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2006, 03:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RC Guru
continueing....

"I come from far country vietnam for you to drive you litto car and get B+?!?"

btw...that is almost an actual quote from a while ago...

will probably be there sat! wooo! rofl

Old 06-08-2006, 05:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 117 (100%+)

so who is heading down to socal on saturday?

most likely i will go..

jason and td will also go..

ANYONE WANNA JOIN US?
Old 06-10-2006, 08:26 PM
Tech Elite

was at the track today...and all i can say is ITS KICK ASS! its sort of technical, yet sort of not. I love the big jump in the middle. jason was right. it is cool to see your car fly like 6 feet in the air when you are standing at the driver's stand. its even cooler seeing two or three cars go at it on the jump.

great track. slim wasnt there, so i couldnt give him props. but i do give him props for probably one of the best tracks yet

hope the racers tomorrow will like it. one of the staffs added some dirt to the base of the big triple and the little triple because the jump didnt slope from the ground into the jump very well, your nose would hit in certain places. but it should be fixed.

+ new track =
Old 06-10-2006, 09:35 PM
Tech Addict

So JasonD, when are you gonna race man?
Old 06-10-2006, 10:06 PM
Tech Elite

i think jason races when there are offroad races. which are on wednesdays and fridays and sundays i think. not sure.
Old 06-10-2006, 10:11 PM

I'm gonna give the new layout a shot. I hope there'll be 4wd class tomorrow.
Old 06-11-2006, 12:03 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by RC Guru
i think jason races when there are offroad races. which are on wednesdays and fridays and sundays i think. not sure.
I see him all the time on Fridays, but never racing.
Old 06-11-2006, 01:18 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by SoCalLosiRacer
I see him all the time on Fridays, but never racing.

Wait a sec, is JasonD7 the Jason I know with the b4 and xxx-4?

Oh, and how can you see him all the time on Fridays when you're never there on Fridays

I was there Fri and Sat and you weren't there...
Old 06-11-2006, 01:34 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by killer89
Wait a sec, is JasonD7 the Jason I know with the b4 and xxx-4?

Oh, and how can you see him all the time on Fridays when you're never there on Fridays

I was there Fri and Sat and you weren't there...
Hehe... I should be there next Friday. The last 4 friday's i've been busy... somehow.

I think JasonD7 is the other Jason you know, but I'm not sure.
Old 06-11-2006, 07:46 AM
Tech Elite

killer- yea the guy with the b4 and the xxx-4. we had a great time yesterday . lol. did some great runs. i ran so much for some reason..hahaha.

did u guys hear what happened on friday night? freaky
Old 06-11-2006, 08:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

What happened on Fri?
Old 06-11-2006, 10:08 AM
Tech Elite

there was a gang fight at like 10 pm on friday night. and someone got murdered. killers were arrested due to someone filming a race, saw what was happening, and secretly filming wat happened, and got the license plate #s. good thing those killers are in jail. its kinda freaky because you can see where the guy died with all the blood, you can see the shape of the position he was in. he was like in a feedle position. its sad.

its scary too..im not goin out there at night again
Old 06-11-2006, 10:41 AM
Tech Master

Were you there Friday Guru? If so you should said hello...

Todd: Basically like what Guru said...

A gang showed up at about 11:30 to 12ish right outside Jack In the Box, between it and the 99c store. They started beating up the victim (from an emnemy gang) and one of the attackers broke a beer bottle and started cutting him. They basically kicked, beat, and cut him to death.

One of the racers (don't remember his name, but little Joey's dad. The guy with the prosthtic leg I think). He had a video camera for Joey's main and when he was out there started filming. The gang was right under the Jack in the Box lights and their faces were easily identified on video, even on the tiny camera screen. Then when they were fleeing, they got stuck trying to get onto Brookhurst due to too many cars, and he was able to zoom in on their liscense plates.

The guy was taken away in an ambulance and people have been saying that he died. You can go over to see the blood stain and you can see the outline of his head and arms...

I wouldn't be worried about it if I were anyone. They apparently, according the the police, were from the "north" and not local. They were only there for the one victim and that was it.
Old 06-11-2006, 02:45 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by killer89
Were you there Friday Guru? If so you should said hello...

Todd: Basically like what Guru said...

A gang showed up at about 11:30 to 12ish right outside Jack In the Box, between it and the 99c store. They started beating up the victim (from an emnemy gang) and one of the attackers broke a beer bottle and started cutting him. They basically kicked, beat, and cut him to death.

One of the racers (don't remember his name, but little Joey's dad. The guy with the prosthtic leg I think). He had a video camera for Joey's main and when he was out there started filming. The gang was right under the Jack in the Box lights and their faces were easily identified on video, even on the tiny camera screen. Then when they were fleeing, they got stuck trying to get onto Brookhurst due to too many cars, and he was able to zoom in on their liscense plates.

The guy was taken away in an ambulance and people have been saying that he died. You can go over to see the blood stain and you can see the outline of his head and arms...

I wouldn't be worried about it if I were anyone. They apparently, according the the police, were from the "north" and not local. They were only there for the one victim and that was it.
oh how i wish i could have been there.. dont know if i could have made a big impact on the situation but justice would have been served then and there.. deadly force would have been authorized....

seriously though,, too bad for the guy.. sucks that things like this happen ,, i hope and pray that the "murder" was just rumor and not a fact..
Old 06-11-2006, 08:03 PM
Tech Elite

actually..it was kinda freaky. cuz me and lil aj (he was showing me the scene) and we saw some guy dressed all in black. we got freaked out cuz he was coming torwards us...i so i got scared and ran. aj ran too. it was freaky cuz he was coming close to us..hopefully he wasnt one of those gang members...might be one of em loitering to see if anyone was looking at the scene and to see if he could get an idea who turned his fellow gang members in...im not sure if this is true. but it was freaky. so we just ran inside as quick as we could.

yea hopefully it was just a rumor that he was killed.

btw, i wasnt at socal on friday. aj, kyle's sister, and kyle's dad told me about it.

PS. JASON! i accidently forgot to give you back your body scissors! ill give em back the next time i see you. hopefully next saturday. sorry. i put em on my table, and totally forgot to give em back after dremeling the wing you gav e me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.