Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree4Likes

NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2014, 02:15 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by AlanHall
is a warranty card supposed to be included in the box? got my just stock yesterday from pete and its not in front of me, but i thinking i dont recall seeing one ? and is ther any new updates for the just stock esc that i should look into? not to familiar with that line .

and BTW thanks to Pete at fierce for the fast shipping now i can race it tomorrow .
No more warranty cards are supplied it is by your proof of purchase were yoir warranty code thats on the box label should be displayed on your receipt.
Old 02-14-2014, 02:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

ah ok, so we dont have to register? just hang on to the receipt assuming it has the correct info on it ?
Old 02-14-2014, 03:02 PM
Tech Elite

ah ok, so we dont have to register? just hang on to the receipt assuming it has the correct info on it ?
Correct .
Old 02-14-2014, 04:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by COBRARACING
V3 508 zero timing is the latest.

Please search my tutorial on youtube.Hobbywing usb link tutorial that will explain what to do step by step.

Regards Angelo
OK I found your tutorial. downloaded the USB link, hooked the LCD box to the USB cable & the othe end of the USB cable to my computer and the white red and black wire from the ESC the LCD box. Upgraded the LCD box to V1.1_120331_V3 and turned on the ESC and upgraded the ESC to V3 508 Zero Timing software. Also programmed settings from my PC and saved onto the ESC. turned off the ESC and unplugged the USB cable from the LCD box

Now when I turn on the ESC it reads Hobbywing V1.1_120331_V3. Then when I push the ITEM buttom is says "Connecting ESC", then "Please upgrade the software". It will do nothing else. Glad I diin'y trying this on the car I planned to race tomorrow or I'd be SOL.

What am I doing wrong?
Old 02-14-2014, 04:34 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by John Wallace2
OK I found your tutorial. downloaded the USB link, hooked the LCD box to the USB calbe & my computer and the white red and black wire from the ESC the LCD box. Upgraded the LCD box to V1.1_120331_V3 and upgraded the ESC to V3 508 Zero Timing software. Also programmed settings from my PC ans saved onto the ESC.

Now when I turn on the ESC it reads Hobbywing V1.1_120331_V3. Then when I push the ITEM buttom is says Connecting ESC, then "Please upgrade the software".

What am I doing wrong?
John please plug in the lcd box to the pc and load up the usb link the you will have only two options the 331 and one another which is for the 2.1version esc like the justock load that and it will be fine.
Old 02-14-2014, 05:01 PM
Tech Fanatic

John please plug in the lcd box to the pc and load up the usb link the you will have only two options the 331 and one another which is for the 2.1version esc like the justock load that and it will be fine.
Thanks for the quick reply. I may still get to run my USGT car tomorrow. I didn't find the two options you mentioned but I just reinstalled the original LCD software and everthing seems to be working again. I'll wait to update the HW ESC in my USVTA car until I see how this car runs.

Again thanks very much.
Old 02-14-2014, 06:11 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

is a warranty card supposed to be included in the box? got my just stock yesterday from pete and its not in front of me, but i thinking i dont recall seeing one ? and is ther any new updates for the just stock esc that i should look into? not to familiar with that line .

and BTW thanks to Pete at fierce for the fast shipping now i can race it tomorrow .
Your welcome enjoy and good luck
Old 02-15-2014, 08:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FastPete
Your welcome enjoy and good luck
esc was great, but somehow 1st qualifier i managed to break the tiny tab off the power buton any suggestions on repairing it. i know alot of guys just like using the lipo plug for a switch, but id rather have a switch lol
Old 02-16-2014, 01:57 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Hi, I've been looking round, but can't locate a clear answer for this: I've got a Xerun 1s 120a v2.1 ESC and the Multifunction Program box with the latest firmware (3.4_131202) loaded up. The ESC currently has blinky software in it. I'm swapping it over to a class that allows timing/boost. Which version of the firmware do I need to unlock all the options for this ESC?
Old 02-16-2014, 08:06 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by monkeyracing
Hi, I've been looking round, but can't locate a clear answer for this: I've got a Xerun 1s 120a v2.1 ESC and the Multifunction Program box with the latest firmware (3.4_131202) loaded up. The ESC currently has blinky software in it. I'm swapping it over to a class that allows timing/boost. Which version of the firmware do I need to unlock all the options for this ESC?
Look for a firmware that has (Stock) in it. It gives you the most amount of tuning options.

The (Mod) firmware limits boost/turbo in order for you not to completely destroy your hardware. If you know what you're doing, just stick with the Stock firmware.
Old 02-16-2014, 09:39 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

esc was great, but somehow 1st qualifier i managed to break the tiny tab off the power buton any suggestions on repairing it. i know alot of guys just like using the lipo plug for a switch, but id rather have a switch lol
Glad you liked it PM sent
Old 02-16-2014, 10:11 AM
Tech Fanatic

Didn't get a chance to run my USGT car with the V3 No Timing software, but what are the main differences between the V1 that came with the Just Stock ESCs and the latest V3 software? Looked on the website but those only seem to detail the software versions for the other HW ESCs.
Old 02-16-2014, 10:52 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hyujmn
Look for a firmware that has (Stock) in it. It gives you the most amount of tuning options.

The (Mod) firmware limits boost/turbo in order for you not to completely destroy your hardware. If you know what you're doing, just stick with the Stock firmware.
Thanks. That's exactly what I was after. I'll approach things cautiously, as I always do. Can't afford blowing anything up!
Old 02-23-2014, 03:53 PM
Tech Rookie

Please help, I have got a new V3.1 and run 13.5 T open, I have worked out on the version V2.1 u could control the motor temp using Item 15 acc.

Now with this new version I can work out the acc. Is there a way of working out the acc on this version ?
Old 02-23-2014, 03:55 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by mattst
Please help, I have got a new V3.1 and run 13.5 T open, I have worked out on the version V2.1 u could control the motor temp using Item 15 acc.

Now with this new version I can work out the acc. Is there a way of working out the acc on this version ?
Please email [email protected]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.