Originally Posted by Taylorm
Hi,
the delivery cost will be 32,00 euros around cost with UPS,
regards,
philip

Cordiali saluti
Philip
Responsabile Vendite
.....................43 bux to ship......um NO....
The price on the Ebay listing said it included 20% VAT, which he shouldn't have to charge if he's shipping to the US. Of course, depending how they write the customs declaration, you might end paying some amount of US import duty. Still, much less than the 20% VAT I'd reckon, even if they use the full declared value.
Old 12-23-2013, 02:54 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Merry Christmas all.......haven't been feeling well for about a month or so and dealing with family issues on top of it. Such is life.

Matt....soon as Christmas is over I'll see about sending you parts, haven't forgotten you.

6mm 3 port eh.....don't have a 3 port, nor do I have any 6's, looks like I'm out of luck. My budget for next year is taking a drastic hit due to daughters college, so I'll scare up an engine for Tom to run but I may have to step off. Again, such is life.

Best wishes to all in the coming holidays, stay safe and warm, folks.
Old 12-23-2013, 04:15 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by hitcharide1
Merry Christmas all.......haven't been feeling well for about a month or so and dealing with family issues on top of it. Such is life.

Matt....soon as Christmas is over I'll see about sending you parts, haven't forgotten you.

6mm 3 port eh.....don't have a 3 port, nor do I have any 6's, looks like I'm out of luck. My budget for next year is taking a drastic hit due to daughters college, so I'll scare up an engine for Tom to run but I may have to step off. Again, such is life.

Can't make everyone happy I guess. Lol
Old 12-23-2013, 04:19 PM
Tech Fanatic

Phil you could always sell ONE MRP car and buy ten 3 port motors.
Old 12-23-2013, 04:31 PM
Tech Master

...cool...thought you were pissed about something???...Hope you felling better...
Old 12-23-2013, 04:33 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Did you even read the rules or you just want to complain about stuff??

3 port....no restrictor.<-------

4,5 port 6mm restrictor.<------

Its 200$ish price range for a motor, that almost free in nitro racing terms.
I am sure you have something or somethings some place you can sell in the next 5 months to scrape together some change to get a motor.

Sell some stuff I just sold 4 1/8th onroad motors that money went to buying my pan car and a motor, so its no out of pocket cost.

you yourself said you had to much stuff time to purge a little

You take the time to write some pretty elaborate posts, take 5 seconds next time to read the rules that you clearly didnt based on your above post.

With that said best wishes to you family hope for everyones improved health.
Old 12-24-2013, 08:49 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

great too hear from you, i thought maybe you were in a bunker somewhere "prepping". jeff is right on selling stuff me i use my tax refund. motor and other rules seem ironed out. my worry is the mall property. have 3 days off feels weird.
Old 12-28-2013, 04:43 PM
Tech Master

New bullet arrived...3 port......looks like open restrictor for me...
Old 12-28-2013, 06:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

Sweet!
Old 12-28-2013, 09:28 PM
Tech Addict

Talking

I was talking to Darrin Charbonneau who used to race 235mm at the MidWest Series. He is interested in maybe returning to Toledo so I told him about these cars. I'm starting to build mine over the next few days.

I ordered a 5 port Nova Rossi from Jason. I'll try the 3 port and restricted 5 port for the Fun of it.
Old 12-29-2013, 04:36 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by ElliotCanada
I was talking to Darrin Charbonneau who used to race 235mm at the MidWest Series. He is interested in maybe returning to Toledo so I told him about these cars. I'm starting to build mine over the next few days.

I ordered a 5 port Nova Rossi from Jason. I'll try the 3 port and restricted 5 port for the Fun of it.
... Great.. The more the better.. At this rate will
will have an A and B main at the big races... Squishy
where are you???? : )
Old 12-29-2013, 07:55 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ElliotCanada

darrin stopped in i think last year on his way back from eldora, was great too see him
Old 12-29-2013, 10:15 AM
Tech Regular

Default Play time

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/...00232436_n.jpg
Old 12-29-2013, 10:45 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Das 1/8th Mopar
... You going to fire that thing up and throw
it down on the rug or what???... Pat would love it.. :/
Old 12-29-2013, 12:40 PM
Tech Regular

Default TEST

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...5275230&type=1

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.