Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Painting, Designs, Graphics and Photography
U.S. Vintage Trans-Am [PICS & PAINT Discussion ONLY!!!] >

U.S. Vintage Trans-Am [PICS & PAINT Discussion ONLY!!!]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree294Likes

U.S. Vintage Trans-Am [PICS & PAINT Discussion ONLY!!!]

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 11:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cyclone x
thanks man
No problem....I especially like the black and silver car.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:06 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by andyh
....buried with "other" work stuff

....I now have 2 more Vintage body shells (in addition to the 69 Camaro) that are waiting for decals....

....maybe I need to cut back on the 5 day a week golf (..I wish haha)
There are a total of 3 VTA bodies comming. We know about the 69 'maro, but don't know what the other two are. We just know the one of them is not a Chrysler product.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:38 AM
Tech Fanatic

Exclamation

Thanks JCarr. Now over to you AndyH; what are the other to VTA bodies and when will we see them posted and when will we be able to purchase them?
Old 05-10-2010, 01:57 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by cyclone x
Those are just pretty.
Old 05-10-2010, 03:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

Still waiting on AndyH
Old 05-11-2010, 06:24 AM
Tech Master

Hopefully he's busy getting those new bodies out for us. Or, maybe he's having trouble trying to cut down on those 5 days of golf a week?
Old 05-12-2010, 11:18 AM
Tech Fanatic

So where is AndyH?!! Beginning to think he's ducking us!
Old 05-12-2010, 11:28 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Wow dude,are you related to my ex wife? I'm sure when the bodies are ready to be unveiled Andy will let us know.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:42 AM
Tech Fanatic

I'm not the only one on this thread asking what these bodies are and when we will see them; I'm probably the most vocal though.

The thing is when you tease everyone by showing one body and saying that there will be 2 more, people are going to want to at least know what they will be! I don't have much patience for the usual corporate games of making the public wait; just get to it please!
Old 05-13-2010, 06:30 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

They will probably let us know the other 2 after the 69 Camaro is realeased As rt now everyone wants one of those cause its a "New" body. Im just excited that there will be more body styles on the Track
Old 05-14-2010, 11:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Can someone post links/info on the red/white/blue Boss? Mustang that raced in VTA that had For Sale painted on the front bumper? I know someone painted up a Pegasus Mustang body for VTA, but I'm being too lazy to search for it on this thread.

-----------

While searching the web for the above car, I came acroos a Dick Trickle tribute mustang. Here is some more info about the tribute car (http://www.illinoisvintageracing.com/events.php) and here is a photo.

The only photos I could find of the real car were for sale on ebay. Apparently it was an A&W sponsored car, so I'll continue to look. Either way, this is a vintage paint scheme that could be used for VTA even though it was raced in oval.

----------
Edit: Found a facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Richar...2279276?v=wall) with a good picture of the original car. Enjoy!

Last edited by IndyRC_Racer; 05-14-2010 at 12:20 PM.
Old 05-14-2010, 01:44 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by IndyRC_Racer
Can someone post links/info on the red/white/blue Boss? Mustang that raced in VTA that had For Sale painted on the front bumper? I know someone painted up a Pegasus Mustang body for VTA, but I'm being too lazy to search for it on this thread.

-----------

While searching the web for the above car, I came acroos a Dick Trickle tribute mustang. Here is some more info about the tribute car (http://www.illinoisvintageracing.com/events.php) and here is a photo.

The only photos I could find of the real car were for sale on ebay. Apparently it was an A&W sponsored car, so I'll continue to look. Either way, this is a vintage paint scheme that could be used for VTA even though it was raced in oval.

----------
Edit: Found a facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Richar...2279276?v=wall) with a good picture of the original car. Enjoy!

first, Dodgeboy painted that Red,white and blue mustang with For Sale on the front bumper 2.Super lates (I think) painted that car already, pictures are somewhere on here
Old 05-14-2010, 10:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by IndyRC_Racer

-----------

----------

I did that body about a year and a half ago

and these are the pictures I did it from .

Old 05-15-2010, 05:00 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Dodgeboy

If i can ask, which font did you use for the numbers on that car? I've been looking for a blockier font like that for my own paint projects.

Thanks!!
Old 05-15-2010, 05:19 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pejota
Dodgeboy

If i can ask, which font did you use for the numbers on that car? I've been looking for a blockier font like that for my own paint projects.

Thanks!!
The font is Adventure Subtitles

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.