Search
Like Tree4Likes

NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2010, 01:01 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by stoichpower
Why nobody help to answer and give some advise?
Hi there, I personally didn't answer that particular post as there was no question just a selection of statements and exclamations

As ever I say to everyone FLASH THE EQUIPMENT TWICE there I said it again and again and again, solves 99% of all the niggling problems, Watch the VIDEO matey it will ADVISE you how to CORRECTLY set up YOUR equipment.

You find SP528 WORKS best for you wit a particular combo, great use it some people prefer the setup on HW518 some people SP528, they are the same software but with different Start RPM's and HW have turned down the timing a bit for safety.

This is the beauty of these ESC's you can tailor them to how you like them. I personally am currently using SP528 because it suits me at this time but I am certin that I will be bouncing backwards and forwards depending on the Track etc.

But in all honesty shouting at the community demanding answers aint gonna win you no Brownie points old chap.
Old 08-21-2010, 02:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 141 (100%+)
Default mod 528

I'm over stock and going over to mod. Cannot find the info I need, so had to post here.

what I want to know is, how can I make my speed control act like a 'normal' speed control, like gtb, lrp sxx tc etc.?

I have replaced the stock software with 528mod, will the standard* settings behave like a normal speedie, or is the standard settings a little more advanced timing wise? The standard settings on 528mod has turbo and at 0.4 delay, so I gather its 'more' than a normal aspirated speedy!

dont have time to test, so will find out the hard way out tomorrow
Old 08-21-2010, 02:59 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Hey Alan, I'm running the 528Mod software now with my 8.5T. With the standard settings I'm geared the 2 teeth more on the pinion an achieving similar temps. There is still old software you can select that just has normal fixed timing like the old days.
See you tomorrow.

Originally Posted by hacker
I'm over stock and going over to mod. Cannot find the info I need, so had to post here.
what I want to know is, how can I make my speed control act like a 'normal' speed control, like gtb, lrp sxx tc etc.?
I have replaced the stock software with 528mod, will the standard* settings behave like a normal speedie, or is the standard settings a little more advanced timing wise? The standard settings on 528mod has turbo and at 0.4 delay, so I gather its 'more' than a normal aspirated speedy!

Old 08-21-2010, 04:56 AM
Tech Elite

If you want just a std firmware then load then original 205mod version.
Old 08-21-2010, 09:18 AM
Tech Addict

Hi,

120a come with a 4 in1 capasitor in one board.

What will happen if I install 2 units for one esc, that mean 4 in 1 *2 capasitor?

Any advise here?? Can it make me run cooler esc and more power boost??
Old 08-21-2010, 09:52 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

is there a distributor in the U.S. now?
Old 08-21-2010, 10:14 AM
Tech Regular

Cant get this download to work. Anywhere else you know where I can get a copy
Old 08-21-2010, 10:54 AM
Tech Elite

http://www.hobbywing.com/upload/soft....62_100720.rar

http://www.hobbywing.com/upload/manu...-Hobbywing.pdf
Old 08-21-2010, 11:14 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hi matey sorry you have had to abandon Stock, to be honest I always used the 323 software for MOD is a little more 'fun' than 205g but is well behaved too.

Wish you well on MOD !!
Old 08-21-2010, 11:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

Originally Posted by COBRARACING
Hi guys the new hobbywing stock supercharge software is now available for download .

these are the benefits .unitil its loaded on the hobbywing site you can send me an email and ill email you the software back .

thank you for your time

regards Angelo

What can you suggest for a xerun 120A ESC with a 8.5T HW and Tekin BL motor. on a B44 offroad and a RC10 2wd buggy? planning to get a set for my truck and 2wd's.

What is your definition of a stock and Mod motor?what firmware will i use to upgrade my ESC?stock or mod?

Thanks,

Thanks
Old 08-21-2010, 11:46 AM
Tech Regular

Thanks for the link but what I needed was the setup sheet so I can print them off. Sorry my fault for not explaning properly.
Old 08-21-2010, 01:50 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

someone plz make me feel better, I just bought a 120A 5.5 combo.
Old 08-21-2010, 05:30 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by slow_jun
What can you suggest for a xerun 120A ESC with a 8.5T HW and Tekin BL motor. on a B44 offroad and a RC10 2wd buggy? planning to get a set for my truck and 2wd's.

What is your definition of a stock and Mod motor?what firmware will i use to upgrade my ESC?stock or mod?

Thanks,

Thanks

here its. very sad u dun trust what i post.

Per ROAR rules:
17.5T Brushless is equivalent to 27T Brushed (Stock)
13.5T Brushless is equivalent to 19T Brushed (Super Stock)
And any other wind can be run in modified. (including the above, if desired)

all infor are as accurate as possible. Cobra was the one who got me to be HW team driver.
Old 08-21-2010, 05:56 PM
Tech Elite

Hi guys

please let us know what else would you like to see come out of hobbywing what imrpovement or new products that can include colours ,performance what ever you like .

Also the sp guys please feel free to contact us for info or advice as it seems that alot of you are running sp but are not getting the back up service so please feel free to ask anything you like only 1/10th scale please as the
1/8th stuff is not mabe by us .

thanks guys

And the answer about running normal software and not the stock just load the HW 528 mod not sp it will act like a normal speedy with no boost .let me know if you dont have it ill send it out to you .
Old 08-22-2010, 12:40 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by COBRARACING
Hi guys

please let us know what else would you like to see come out of hobbywing what imrpovement or new products that can include colours ,performance what ever you like .

Also the sp guys please feel free to contact us for info or advice as it seems that alot of you are running sp but are not getting the back up service so please feel free to ask anything you like only 1/10th scale please as the
1/8th stuff is not mabe by us .

thanks guys

And the answer about running normal software and not the stock just load the HW 528 mod not sp it will act like a normal speedy with no boost .let me know if you dont have it ill send it out to you .
Rpm history log on pc interface software for sp gt2.x, is about to release by sp engineer in september.
I suggest you to have these either.

Let me know if it's possible since hw and sp is related.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.