Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bionictony
67730 should be the sway bar mount set
http://rcmarket.com.hk/index.php?cPa...sort=2a&page=5
Old 09-04-2008, 03:06 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

As usual....here you are to the racer's rescue. Thanks again for always being so helpful.
Old 09-04-2008, 03:15 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by STLNLST
As usual....here you are to the racer's rescue. Thanks again for always being so helpful.

we hope can support to all customer & with best price to all !
if we can group more order , will can support lower price for sale !

New lot carbon steering hub & rear hub was arrived , hope was fixed rear toe-in problem !
Old 09-04-2008, 03:23 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (96%+)

x2 thanks everybody for the help

And rcmarket needs a usa division that would make some big money.
Old 09-04-2008, 04:04 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by shadow102
x2 thanks everybody for the help

And rcmarket needs a usa division that would make some big money.
That would be nice but for some reason once the company comes over here they turn to crap. Look at Yokomo.... GM USA is long gone. Who's next....................
Old 09-04-2008, 04:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

RC MARKET, Iam loking for a TC kit, 3.6 chassis and chassis stiffeners. do you have, what price?
Old 09-04-2008, 05:29 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by bigb11
RC MARKET, Iam loking for a TC kit, 3.6 chassis and chassis stiffeners. do you have, what price?
Sorry 3.6 chassis we not import ,
because too small people order this items.
other items was order waiting HPI shipment.
Old 09-04-2008, 10:57 PM
Tech Addict

RC MARKET , how fast is the shipping with you.
Because i live in the uk and it mit take time so was wondering if you were fast .

Thank you
Old 09-05-2008, 06:37 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (96%+)

Figured I would ask one more time before I order my body. I am looking at the r9-r and was wondering if anybody tried it yet and if its any better than the speed6 in terms of handling. Just need to know by this afternoon or I won't have a body to race with this weekend
Old 09-05-2008, 08:29 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Dear HB USA Online,

You guys really need to fix your website. To place an order on Tuesday and get a "your order was cancelled because" on Friday morning (your email was sent after 5pm on Thursday) is very dissapointing. If you really want your customers to utilize your website to access HB parts you need to make it more user friendly and "step it up" when processing orders. Good luck to you and yours as I will be utilizing other methods (RC Market etc.) to get parts for my HB Cyclone. I love the car but to be frank....the parts support is poor here in the U.S. I guess my dollars are going to HK.

Good Luck,

Art Davenport
Old 09-05-2008, 09:18 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Advil
Dear HB USA Online,

You guys really need to fix your website. To place an order on Tuesday and get a "your order was cancelled because" on Friday morning (your email was sent after 5pm on Thursday) is very dissapointing. If you really want your customers to utilize your website to access HB parts you need to make it more user friendly and "step it up" when processing orders. Good luck to you and yours as I will be utilizing other methods (RC Market etc.) to get parts for my HB Cyclone. I love the car but to be frank....the parts support is poor here in the U.S. I guess my dollars are going to HK.

Good Luck,

Art Davenport
Bro, I've said this all along. That's why I am always so harsh with my words on here. US support is terrible. So now your race this weekend is gonna be screwed. If we could meet half way somewhere tonight after my son's practice you can just use my car and spare parts since I don't need my car until the Revo race next weekend. It does no good to post on here as the powers that be never seem to post. I'll call you about a possible RCMARKET order.
Old 09-05-2008, 09:26 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Bro, I've said this all along. That's why I am always so harsh with my words on here. US support is terrible. So now your race this weekend is gonna be screwed. If we could meet half way somewhere tonight after my son's practice you can just use my car and spare parts since I don't need my car until the Revo race next weekend. It does no good to post on here as the powers that be never seem to post. I'll call you about a possible RCMARKET order.
"shrug" I gave them a chance....they failed. Poor customer service is not what I was expecting of a company with the reputation of HPI/HB. I can understand (within reason) parts not being in stock but....well I said it on my first post. Dissapointing. I am going to check with E.J. and see if the Scythe toe blocks are the same as the the Cyclone toe blocks. Perhaps he has some in stock. At the very least it would let me get the car set up right for our track conditions.....

Give me a call later Bro, my email server just went down and I have to go and fix (pull more hair out of my head) it. LOL
Old 09-05-2008, 10:19 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Advil
Dear HB USA Online,

Good Luck,

Art Davenport

I know how you feel. I placed an order last week (HB's site) it was cancelled wasn't their fault it was mine. Least they could have done was call to fix the problem on the payment method. I re-ordered yesterday also placed a order with RC Mart yesterday on the stuff HB USA didn't have. See which one gets here first.
Old 09-05-2008, 10:22 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by mdttb
I know how you feel. I placed an order last week (HB's site) it was cancelled wasn't their fault it was mine. Least they could have done was call to fix the problem on the payment method. I re-ordered yesterday also placed a order with RC Mart yesterday on the stuff HB USA didn't have. See which one gets here first.
I bet you get the over seas shhippment first and your US order will be the famous "BACK ORDER"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.