Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree4Likes

NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2011, 10:24 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by COBRARACING
Agno my plan for the new esc will be with a plug in mini USB for the programming so you dont have to remove the rx plug all the time but please keep it quite lol because castle creations will go get a patent and say they designed and invented the method lol so we must be very quite about it
Old 03-11-2011, 03:38 PM
Tech Apprentice

My Mamba Max ESC has a usb port on it and I think it's a waste of time.

It fills up with dirt / gunk and because it's in a fixed position it is not always easy to get a usb cable connected to it (tight space or blocked).

I always use the Castle Link adapter and connect to the esc via pulling it from the receiver.

The Mamba Max Pro which replaced the Mamba Max did away with the USB port altogether.

Having a USB port on the XeRun is not a priority for me and in manyways it's a step backwards.

wi-fi or bluetooth on the other-hand would be nice.
Old 03-11-2011, 04:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Tried the new 211FW with my 12th scale/10.5T, got to say I like it, heap better then 119.

I have make change between round for the boost and Turbo, alternating that 2 value laptime doesn't seems to make too much of different in terms of laptime but motor run cooler with more turbo, I ran 35boost 30turbo with 52rollout car didn't feel soft in last 2mins so I think it can go up to 54RO for more top end.
Old 03-11-2011, 05:00 PM
Tech Addict

i run a speed passion 2.0 pro. will this new s/w work with the s/p?
if id does, how do i make it work?
thanks in advance
Old 03-11-2011, 05:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gdcopbdcop
i run a speed passion 2.0 pro. will this new s/w work with the s/p?
if id does, how do i make it work?
thanks in advance
Yes it works, just treat the sp as a hobbywing.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:02 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by tl2111
Tried the new 211FW with my 12th scale/10.5T, got to say I like it, heap better then 119.

I have make change between round for the boost and Turbo, alternating that 2 value laptime doesn't seems to make too much of different in terms of laptime but motor run cooler with more turbo, I ran 35boost 30turbo with 52rollout car didn't feel soft in last 2mins so I think it can go up to 54RO for more top end.
Thanks for share.
Can you give more detail settings? Maybe use the PDF cherry provided to record.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:38 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

deleted

Last edited by cherry2blost; 03-24-2011 at 02:13 AM.
Old 03-11-2011, 08:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Oh Angelo,...
i thought Hobbywing is already a World Champion,
because if Speed Passion won WC, that's HW always involved.
This is The reason when i know Hobbywing Since Offering Speed Passion,
for the first time.

if not Shawn Palmer introduce us SP i wouldn't be know How great it is Hobbywing.

You are all Great people.
Old 03-11-2011, 08:38 PM
Tech Elite

It has come to my attention that the information that i give in this thread is misleading and makes customers confused .

Since i mislead all of you i will no longer be responding to this forum so please forward all your questions to Mr sihzeng or michael i know they are willing to help out with all your technical questions .

It is also been said that i have caused all this Arguement on this thread between most of you so for that i apologise .

It's been great to work with you and i tried my best to support you guys with a complete understanding of the software and many other things so you know exactly how it works and not always been kept in the dark .

so that i have dissapointed most of you .

Anyone who needs any advice and tech support please email me as i will not respond to the forums as i am sick and tired of the Argument i see on here over childish stuff to be honest .

take care guys

regards Angelo
Old 03-11-2011, 11:11 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by COBRARACING
It has come to my attention that the information that i give in this thread is misleading and makes customers confused .

Since i mislead all of you i will no longer be responding to this forum so please forward all your questions to Mr sihzeng or michael i know they are willing to help out with all your technical questions .

It is also been said that i have caused all this Arguement on this thread between most of you so for that i apologise .

It's been great to work with you and i tried my best to support you guys with a complete understanding of the software and many other things so you know exactly how it works and not always been kept in the dark .

so that i have dissapointed most of you .

Anyone who needs any advice and tech support please email me as i will not respond to the forums as i am sick and tired of the Argument i see on here over childish stuff to be honest .

take care guys

regards Angelo
Angelo you are not misleading and you are the best as hobbywing is.
and also michael and the team.

if your words is caused of my word, please do understand, that i am not arguing, Stayed, here, you are still required by Hobbywingers

There is no Argument that is not for best of hobbywing here.

Let Debate and Argument for the mature on hobbywing thread.

Angelo you have been very helpful.
and i believe in some cases those debates and argument what bring all of us here, and watch the Winning of Hobbywing on TITC.

Be Strong Angelo,Michael, and Hobbywing Team's.
and GoodLuck.
Old 03-11-2011, 11:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

So let's Get back to the work.
any one looking for latest updates is here,
Officially :

http://www.hobbywing.com/english/downloadsm.asp?id=31
Old 03-12-2011, 12:30 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by irgo
Angelo you are not misleading and you are the best as hobbywing is.
and also michael and the team.

if your words is caused of my word, please do understand, that i am not arguing, Stayed, here, you are still required by Hobbywingers

There is no Argument that is not for best of hobbywing here.

Let Debate and Argument for the mature on hobbywing thread.

Angelo you have been very helpful.
and i believe in some cases those debates and argument what bring all of us here, and watch the Winning of Hobbywing on TITC.

Be Strong Angelo,Michael, and Hobbywing Team's.
and GoodLuck.
For the first time, I 100% agree with Irgo!
Old 03-12-2011, 12:57 AM
Tech Regular

Angelo is a very helpful person.

He always reply my email
Old 03-12-2011, 01:27 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by tdunster

wi-fi or bluetooth on the other-hand would be nice.

At least that way we could also spend our time between runs trying to alter the settings of others

On a more serious note, I almost blew up my esc by attaching the battery backwards (honest, it's a very hard battery to see which is which....). The solder on my connectors melted almost instantly and thankfully saved the esc. They make em tough... and I'M a quick learner. Wont be doing that again.

It still runs like nothing else.... fantastic.

#Edit:
I did buy another one just in case it does go away. I'm really a clutz...

Last edited by clittle; 03-12-2011 at 01:45 AM. Reason: adding more detail
Old 03-12-2011, 01:53 AM
Tech Adept

Please don't leave this thread Angelo. You help enormously with everything hobbywing and I may have to give up racing in protest to this. :-)
If you believe you have been misleading you haven't. I completely understood your comments and where you were coming from. If it confused some people then this is the way of the world.
You can't please everyone all of the time and some people you can't please at all.
Please stop trying to please everyone and stay with us as your input is very much appreciated.
Much love Jay

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.