Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree4Likes

NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2011, 01:58 PM
Tech Adept

First question does anyone know what the static timing is on the hobby wing motors, i use one of the old xerun dark blue motors.
also has anyone tested to see what sort of timing and gearing would put the 13.5 at its max revs, cherry says these motors wont rev above 45,000 revs.

ive got the car handling so well now that its crying out for more speed, im currently running
30 boost
7drrs
20 turbo
3000 start
250 acc
medium indoor carpet track about 30 meter straight
motor runs about 70 deg like this with 6.33 fdr
ive tried 8.8 fdr with more timing which is slighly quicker but a lot more heat, thought i might be over reving the motor with that.
I here quite commonly that people max out the timing and gear the car around that, is that the best way to do it
Old 04-11-2011, 03:50 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by chinaman
8 Jan 2011 / post 2118 / pg 142

27 Mar 2011 / post 4388 / pg 293

30 Mar 2011 / post 4496 / pg 300

Cheers Angelo ...

pssst ... i know you have the pictures for the new esc, can you send it to me ... promise will not show anyone else or post it anywhere ...
I cannot pass anything through you guys are to smart for me .Yes i have the pictures i will ask michael if i can post and get back to you soon .

way to smart for me .
Old 04-11-2011, 03:53 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by emerge
That's what I thought just needed some confirmation.

My apologies for not posting in the correct thread I wasn't aware of this alternative thread. But thanks for replying.

As for the software I mentioned that was for the program box. My esc has 211 loaded. I just wasn't sure about the program box software. I will email you nonetheless to make sure.
Dear Freind you can post here anytime and ask any questions there are alot of smart guys on this thread like cherry,sultan,try hard and more that can help you out with alot of problems you might be having dont be affraid to post .
Old 04-11-2011, 03:58 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by abe-racing
I have given the lipos a good extensive test throughout the winter, and had some positive feedback from the drivers, I have also asked you 3 times for the relevent paperwork so I can submit one to the Brca for approval and also sent you a copy of the form from the Brca and you do not repspond to my emails, I am willing to send one to the Brca at my expense because you do not get it returned but I need the paperwork. It is a good product I have people waiting to buy them but they are no good in the UK or USA without Brca and Roar approval for National and Regional events.
Yep i have been slack and i apologise just to much to do for one person .I will get the relevant paperwork together and get them out to you asap

sorry chris
Old 04-11-2011, 11:28 PM

Trader Rating: 8 (83%+)

Originally Posted by blade072
tried that all ....ive been using hobbywing for a year now....all i have is both solid green and red led and nothing else
try putting older software on then reinstall new one i had the same problem and that fixed it
Old 04-11-2011, 11:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 98 (100%+)

Originally Posted by shano83
try putting older software on then reinstall new one i had the same problem and that fixed it
thanks for the tip will try but i cant get the esc to read......think i killed it???
Old 04-12-2011, 04:00 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

woo hoo...

installed 119 and then 211

I thought i had blown it up, but all good
cheers for the wealth of knowledge to all that have contributed to this thread
Old 04-12-2011, 04:20 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by blade072
thanks for the tip will try but i cant get the esc to read......think i killed it???
Blade i have asked michael to send me the main program for the factory default information for the cpu of the esc as i have this feeling it has lost the crucial info that is need for the esc to operate .Ill get back to you shortly .

Angelo
Old 04-12-2011, 04:36 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by COBRARACING
Blade i have asked michael to send me the main program for the factory default information for the cpu of the esc as i have this feeling it has lost the crucial info that is need for the esc to operate .Ill get back to you shortly .

Angelo
angelo... any news for xerun motor with adjustable timing...?
Old 04-12-2011, 04:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 98 (100%+)

Angelo
many thanks angelo....
Old 04-13-2011, 01:53 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

got to run my new xtreme stock today,absolutely friggen awesome, big thanks to shawn68z for a good starting point.

is it necessary to use the fan on the esc,or more for those running mod and pushing the esc fairly hard >
Old 04-13-2011, 03:08 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by ozzy-crawl
got to run my new xtreme stock today,absolutely friggen awesome, big thanks to shawn68z for a good starting point.

is it necessary to use the fan on the esc,or more for those running mod and pushing the esc fairly hard >
Id run the fan no matter what motor your using mod or stock theory is the cooler you can keep the esc the more efficient the esc will be as the electronics do perform better when cold .
Old 04-13-2011, 03:26 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Id run the fan no matter what motor your using mod or stock theory is the cooler you can keep the esc the more efficient the esc will be as the electronics do perform better when cold .
i will put it on.thank you
i ran for around 6 minutes and esc was warm but not hot,i usually try and set my cars up so there not getting to hot with no fan,then add one
but being in my pan car i was just trying to save a little weight
Old 04-13-2011, 07:03 PM
Tech Addict

guys, i need help,,,i have a S/P 2.0 pro, with a controller box...i tried to download the 119 software, but it wont take. i have downloaded the H/W software to my puter, but it says i cannot download the 119 f/w,,,does anyone know why not?

thanks for any help

rich
Old 04-13-2011, 07:33 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gdcopbdcop
guys, i need help,,,i have a S/P 2.0 pro, with a controller box...i tried to download the 119 software, but it wont take. i have downloaded the H/W software to my puter, but it says i cannot download the 119 f/w,,,does anyone know why not?

thanks for any help

rich
it should be no problem .. try load the old version first at ur SP GT 2.0 .. & then try load back with latest version ..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.