Search
Like Tree108Likes

Team Associated T5M Discussion

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2015, 05:16 PM
Tech Regular

Talking

Originally Posted by Mudcat981
Amain is not the issue. It is USPS and lazy postal workers. I never ship high dollar items USPS. My normal postal worker is OK, but the temps have no clue how to read an S and N. all the time my stuff gets delivered to an apartment complex on the N side (one block away). Everytime I ask about it the post office knows about it already from all the other complaints about the temp.
I agree it's not amains fault but it is when multiple things get lost in the same location I would think they could put pressure on them but they both say it's the others fault and don't claim it's lost until a month.
Old 04-08-2015, 05:46 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jswo
I too have had multiple things lost at West Sacramento and neither amain or the post office want to resolve it. It's gotten to where I won't order from there unless I can't find it anywhere else.
That is where it is the package left went to some other city now it is back in west Sacramento. I paid for priority shipping Amain says I have to wait 14 days to file a lost package claim.
Old 04-08-2015, 06:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by slick1
I know everyone has been waiting for T5m so they could have the first SCT5m

here is my chassis conversion, ready for testing

Very nice. If you decide to sell these....
Old 04-08-2015, 08:22 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cpt.America
If amain won't rectify, just get your money back with a chargeback through CC, or paypal, and be done with it. It's amain's responsibility to get that package to you.
No its not A Mains responsibility. they ship it how YOU CHOOSE during checkout. Their responsibility is to get it in the mail with correct address supplied by buyer. After that it is in the hands of the postal service. USPS is not employed by A Main.
Old 04-08-2015, 08:27 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)

Originally Posted by robbie_gtc
No its not A Mains responsibility. they ship it how YOU CHOOSE during checkout. Their responsibility is to get it in the mail with correct address supplied by buyer. After that it is in the hands of the postal service. USPS is not employed by A Main.
in the end, if the seller does not get hat they paid for, amain is liable. If they insured it, then they have to get their money from the USPS. If they cant get it from the USPS, they have to eat the loss and reship
Old 04-08-2015, 08:36 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Wildcat1971
in the end, if the seller does not get hat they paid for, amain is liable. If they insured it, then they have to get their money from the USPS. If they cant get it from the USPS, they have to eat the loss and reship
That is why you always take the insurance. If you do not take the insurance that is your problem. The only reason A Main or the seller in that fact
has to to take it up with usps is because they require the shipper to open to claim. Canada post up here acts the same way.

In fact my T5M sat at the post office for 4 days because of an issue on the post offices end. The driver scanned the oackage being dropped off but the office employees failed to scan ot in. I had to open a dervice ticket with canada post and they investigated to find out it was there the whole time. Everyday I went in with my package notice. The plug at the counter scanned it and said nope not here yet. Even tho tracking said it was.

I have had orders bounce around in sacremento before too. Sometimes its just issues with the times that the tracking updates. Others its human error and the package is misplaced in the wrong bin and then cycled back into the process. Crap happens. If its only been a couple days give it a bit more time.
Old 04-08-2015, 09:49 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JustLarry
I raced mine last week for the first time against my friends T4. I let him drive mine and he bought a T5M that evening, it is so much better than the T4. We have about the same skills driving wise and I lapped him twice in both quals and the main running the same motor.
from what I am hearing sounds like its a pretty substantial improvement over the t4.2. thanks for the input!

nice job on the sc5m btw

Last edited by xyzracer; 04-08-2015 at 09:51 PM. Reason: correction
Old 04-08-2015, 10:36 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cpt.America
If amain won't rectify, just get your money back with a chargeback through CC, or paypal, and be done with it. It's amain's responsibility to get that package to you.
Come on now you must be kidding. A-mains responsability lays in getting the package out in a timely manner. Once it's in usps's hands its not a-mains problem. Think it this way. If YOU shipped a package out and usps lost it ,would you blame it on yourself or usps. Tables turned I bet you would have a different attitude... It's ok though, you know everything.

I digress. What other wheels work with this truck?
Old 04-09-2015, 03:28 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 105 (100%+)

Originally Posted by robbie_gtc
Paypal will side with you every time on this. That is why PayPal is good... Very few good reasons .. But this is one of them.
Old 04-09-2015, 05:38 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 170 (100%+)

So how about that T5m....

Maybe we can open a thread in the chat lounge to discuss how much usps sucks.
Old 04-09-2015, 05:44 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I do not blame amain but I belive they should have the ability to contact USPS like an account representive to assist with tracking the package and getting it on the right track. I have tried to contact USPS but never get anywhere they just repeat the info on the tracking website and say that is all they can do. It just frustrating watching it bounce all around or sit for days with nothing happening.
Old 04-09-2015, 05:50 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Matt Trimmings
So how about that T5m....
T5M picture whore :P

Old 04-09-2015, 05:55 AM
Tech Champion

mjbtaco -- Did you ever try the 4-gear in the truck?
Old 04-09-2015, 05:56 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 170 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mjbtaco
T5M picture whore :P
Looks good, I just have to build shocks and put the electronics in...oh and spray bomb a body. Cant wait to run it next weekend.
Old 04-09-2015, 05:58 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by air8
mjbtaco -- Did you ever try the 4-gear in the truck?
no i didnt. when i took it out the first time i had a stock motor in it and i just couldnt clear everything at the current layout at ocrc cuz i dont have fancy lipos or charge at 40 amps lol so i ended up throwing a 10.5 in it. i let the winner of the 17.5 truck class at this years cactus classic race it in the main and he said it had too much traction lol. so i havent felt the need to put the 4 gear in it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.