Community
Wiki Posts
Search

You might be track jerk if......

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2009, 03:44 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

One more. The guy that plugs in so many chargers,lites,boom boxs,ect, that he keeps triping breakers.
Old 12-12-2009, 07:29 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by dnebout
Last weekend (only my 3rd race) I thought the race was over, so I cut accross the track and I guess there was one last guy out there. Anyway, I cut right in front of him and he t-boned me at full throttle. I felt like such a dick!!! I went right over and apologized. He was really nice about it. Actually, we ended up talking for quite awhile after that.
Saying "sorry" after the race goes along ways, I have made good friends this way. Eather from me saying sorry or from them.
Old 12-12-2009, 08:29 AM
Tech Champion

You might be the track jerk if:

-You race the guy that has lapped you three times every time he's nearby, and you've taken him out three times. Seriously, were you trying to give the win to someone else? Or are you really that ignorant.

-Fail to even say sorry, when I, or someone else on the stand says "Thats the forth time you've wrecked me today, I'm trying to drive clean"

- you crash your stupid truggy 3 times every lap and expect marshals to run like a pro athelete to your aid.

-you throw tantrums on the stand, and need to be sedated with TAG body spray to the eyes.

-you constantly hop pipes, but think its ok because your a back marker. It's not OK, the racers spent a ton of time trying to pass you clean, then you bounce off the wall over the pipe and are in front of them again and we have to interrupt our heated raceing to get around you clean again.

-you break the rules. Don't build cheater cars for SCt/Corr classes. The tire/body rules are there for a reason. If you want to be a DB and run whatever we have a truggy class for that.

-you lean over the drivers stand to block others view. Stand up straight you lurch, and we can all see fine.

-you volunteer to pit for someone, then don't take it seriously.

-you injure a turn marshal

-you injure a spectator

-you crash into kids on the track during practice, sure being on track is a calculated risk, but we need to take the high road and how some restraint.

-you make fun of the track food. I like it, and don't want to see it disappear.

-you only know one line around the track and can't race side by side cleanly.

-you crash more than 5 times per qual.

-you stand as close to other drivers on the stand as possible and haven't showered for a week or two.

- your from NYC.

-you don't like my cape

-your upset that my registration form for the pro class has "a cat named Molly" written in the box marked "sponsors".
Old 12-12-2009, 01:13 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Zerodefect

-You race the guy that has lapped you three times every time he's nearby, and you've taken him out three times. Seriously, were you trying to give the win to someone else? Or are you really that ignorant.

-Fail to even say sorry, when I, or someone else on the stand says "Thats the forth time you've wrecked me today, I'm trying to drive clean"

- you crash your stupid truggy 3 times every lap and expect marshals to run like a pro athelete to your aid.

-you throw tantrums on the stand, and need to be sedated with TAG body spray to the eyes.

-you constantly hop pipes, but think its ok because your a back marker. It's not OK, the racers spent a ton of time trying to pass you clean, then you bounce off the wall over the pipe and are in front of them again and we have to interrupt our heated raceing to get around you clean again.

-you break the rules. Don't build cheater cars for SCt/Corr classes. The tire/body rules are there for a reason. If you want to be a DB and run whatever we have a truggy class for that.

-you lean over the drivers stand to block others view. Stand up straight you lurch, and we can all see fine.

-you volunteer to pit for someone, then don't take it seriously.

-you injure a turn marshal

-you injure a spectator

-you crash into kids on the track during practice, sure being on track is a calculated risk, but we need to take the high road and how some restraint.

-you make fun of the track food. I like it, and don't want to see it disappear.

-you only know one line around the track and can't race side by side cleanly.

-you crash more than 5 times per qual.

-you stand as close to other drivers on the stand as possible and haven't showered for a week or two.

- your from NYC.

-you don't like my cape

-your upset that my registration form for the pro class has "a cat named Molly" written in the box marked "sponsors".
you pretty much hit everyone of those right on the head... other than some of those fall under the "dumb ass" or "what the hell where you thinking of " catagories...
Old 12-12-2009, 04:02 PM
TIX
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

You might be a track jerk off if you have the gift of the jab to get sponcered, but your driving turns people away from the brand your sponcered by and the club you drive at!!!

You are a track jerk off you try to race the people that are lapping you, period!!!

Maybe not when you are going down for the first lap. but for the 2nd, 3rd ann 4th time. for f*** sake pull your head in!
doing this every week is driving people away from your track and your class
Old 12-12-2009, 05:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

We should put all these people on an island with no access to parts. I bet they would be more careful of their ride after that.
Old 12-12-2009, 06:50 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dnebout
We should put all these people on an island with no access to parts. I bet they would be more careful of their ride after that.
HAHAHAHAHA
Old 12-12-2009, 06:53 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RC Racer OG
A copy of your team list with quotes of sponsor claims could really screw some people at big events with some pending rules at certain races
Your right Randy. They are not personlly sponsored which comes with hard work and effort or being a good spokesperson for a company. The team members know that none of they have personal sponsorships. They are team sponsors only and we really only call them for lack of a better word. While we are on the subject, racers are only forced to run pro class if they have chassis sponsorships. A guy who has a full sponsorship from Kal-gard cleaning products is not going to be forced to run with the experts. The pro/expert drivers on our team who list sponsors at big events list Team terribles as a sponsor and not the 12 individual team supporters. I apreciate you giving me the chance to explain. James
Old 12-12-2009, 09:12 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

You Might Be A Track Jerk IF:

-You feel that working on your car(s) or sitting under your tent talking on your cell phone is WAY more important than attending the Driver's Meeting like everybody else.

-Even though you may be a talented local/regional driver, you choose never to offer anyone help, guidance, or positive motivation to those who could benefit from your experience. You even have the audacity to look down your nose at people who are not as good as you, as IF you were born with a controller in your hands.

-The ONLY time that turn-marshalling is a critical issue to you is when YOU are on the driver's stand and you're yelling "where are the marshalls?". Any other time, you feel that it's more important to check lap times or jaw-jack with the other guys in your qual about how fast you are or how the slower drivers are impeding YOUR progress. When you do decide to fulfill your turn-marshal duties, you pick the easiest place on the track to do so or pick a non-designated position so that it's easy for you to do as little as possible.

-When it comes to matters surrounding the "life" of your local track(s), you are the person who is guaranteed to NEVER lift a finger to help with track maintenance or track planning/building. But you ARE the first big mouth to complain about how messed up things are and offer NO solutions to help make things better.
Old 12-12-2009, 10:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

.......if you are an expert level driver that sits and laughs at the mistakes of sportsman drivers, that one really gets under my skin.
Old 12-12-2009, 11:43 PM
TIX
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BIG RE
.......if you are an expert level driver that sits and laughs at the mistakes of sportsman drivers, that one really gets under my skin.
x2

i hate these guys. it was you once, you should be offering avdise rather than putting people down
Old 12-13-2009, 02:25 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

x3. Probably the worst thing in RC is this right here. It disgusts me and every track has them! Learn to grow up and help someone out rather than making fun of them!
Old 12-13-2009, 03:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

- your from NYC.
Im guessing you dont drive truggy and want to get shot
Old 12-13-2009, 09:48 PM
Tech Champion

Lighten up Francis!

If they crash humorously its ok to smile and chuckle a little. Just a little, right?
Pointing laughing and throwing rotten fruit at them, crosses the lines.

Truggies that cartwheel halfway down the straight slamming into a wall shattering into pieces, ok maybe a smile..........finding his personal transponder 40 yards away in someones pizza= hilarious.
Old 12-13-2009, 09:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Lighten up Francis!

If they crash humorously its ok to smile and chuckle a little. Just a little, right?
Pointing laughing and throwing rotten fruit at them, crosses the lines.

Truggies that cartwheel halfway down the straight slamming into a wall shattering into pieces, ok maybe a smile..........finding his personal transponder 40 yards away in someones pizza= hilarious.
....if you call someone francis

..but seriously, the guys that sit and make smart ass comments and laugh at most of the sportsman race, it's not cool.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.