Wiki Posts
Search

You might be track jerk if......

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 11:50 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by houston
flameouts suck !!

keep your engine running theres alot to be said for a properly tuned engine , pipe , plug , clutch , fuel and the needles
Whats that have to do with this thread??? Jerk
BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
Old 12-11-2009, 11:56 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by houston
flameouts suck !!

keep your engine running theres alot to be said for a properly tuned engine , pipe , plug , clutch , fuel and the needles
Not that you would know Is the leg getting any Better?
Old 12-11-2009, 01:01 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PMDRC
You might be track jerk if......

Someone uses my glow ignitor or tuning driver and doesn't put it back.
Originally Posted by The Working Man
Oh, him I know.

That guy visits Australia too......

You might be a track jerk if you complain about the condition of the track, but never turn up on maintenance days to help......

You might be a track jerk if you throw your garbage on the ground for someone else to clean up.....

You might be a track jerk if you break the chair you are using & leave it behind for someone else to get rid of....

Pete
Old 12-11-2009, 01:15 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

You might be the track jerk when you pit next to me and tune your engine for two hours straight, revving the sh*t out of it even when you know the p/s are shot
Old 12-11-2009, 01:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

Originally Posted by GASMAN123
Yep that makes you a jerk ! I race with a dude who does the same thing ? I don't know if he yells at him for not winning but I have heard him with my own ears just being a real douche and yelling at this kid .... and when I look at him he is crying the whole time ! And to top it off the kid is well behaved and respectful when I speak to him? Then the guy has the nuts to walk around and look at everyone else like they are doing stuff wrong. It bothers me cause I have a 5 year old and wouldn't do that to him. Its rc racing not a life or death situation here right ?
This happens all the time in motocross. One kid is really good and pritty much wins every race. but even if he wins his dad is sitting there yelling at him bout why he didnt get the holeshot or doing the double. even if he dominates his dad yells. poor kids.
Old 12-11-2009, 02:27 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rider313
This happens all the time in motocross. One kid is really good and pritty much wins every race. but even if he wins his dad is sitting there yelling at him bout why he didnt get the holeshot or doing the double. even if he dominates his dad yells. poor kids.
I've seen that guy at soccer,lil league,softball,football..........about the only place i missed him was at chorus
YOU MISSED THAT E FLAT!
Old 12-11-2009, 03:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 153stars
I've seen that guy at soccer,lil league,softball,football..........about the only place i missed him was at chorus
YOU MISSED THAT E FLAT!
Yeah, that guy has lots of kids. I saw him when I was racing BMX. He once broke his kid's 2nd place trophy over his knee because he should have gotten first.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

I get pissed all the time when my son doesn't win, 11 month olds should be able to race and win at that age Just kidding.

but truthfully he does have a stick tx and a pistol tx that are his toys to play with.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 216 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NuthinFancy91

If you're 5'8 and stand on a step stool, or whine about the Sportsman truggies at the SIC being a lap ahead of you, then you go out and TQ Sportsman Truggy...

lol I'm just kidding Jaimie
Nice.. lol.. Always gotta pick on the short guy. lol
Old 12-11-2009, 04:16 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Edumakated
Yeah, that guy has lots of kids. I saw him when I was racing BMX. He once broke his kid's 2nd place trophy over his knee because he should have gotten first.

Man, that guys need a good punch in the head!! That is disgusting. More evidence why you should need a license to have kids......
Old 12-11-2009, 04:53 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by RockStar_199
he was at the RC Pro race here in San Antonio and Lone Star Classic this past weekend................I want to tear his head off lol

funny thing is we all know who he is but does he even get it?
Originally Posted by RockStar_199
From the looks of your buggy in the avatar it isn't lol but he is tall and skinny bald with a blue and orange losi buggy/truggy
Originally Posted by jrwoodchuck
OH!!!!!!! I know who you're talking about.... You're right, I was marshalling next to him and I wanted to tell him to get off the track and I''l cover his area also. He is useless...
Originally Posted by rider313
you might be a jerk if you try to race the leader when your four laps down and take him out.
this guy was two laps down when he took me out from the 2nd bump spot, i guess i should have yelled out that im comming up...
Old 12-11-2009, 05:02 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by powerslave
You might be the track jerk when you pit next to me and tune your engine for two hours straight, revving the sh*t out of it even when you know the p/s are shot
There's a few guys like that at my local track
Old 12-11-2009, 05:04 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

This Buds for you Mr Johnny Bench Tuner, real men of genius.
Old 12-11-2009, 05:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by powerslave
U can't do that at one of my local tracks. No Engines running in the pit area, period. Track area only.. Of course it's inside, so it kinda needs to be that way..

I'm sure someone mentioned this one, but : You are a track jerk if you wreck and then yell at the marshall for not flipping you over with 5 seconds of your wreck..
Old 12-11-2009, 06:18 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Adim_X
This Buds for you Mr Johnny Bench Tuner, real men of genius.
lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.