Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GO FAST RCRACEWAY!!! In Batavia

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2013, 05:32 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by bdboy007
Haha? What that your competitor can actually get national coverage?
Ha ha ha.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:06 AM
Tech Adept

GOOD LUCK TO ALL RACERS AT THE CRCRC MIDWEST CHAMPS!!
Old 01-10-2013, 09:14 AM
Tech Initiate

Haha , how you get out of your padded room ?
Old 01-10-2013, 09:26 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by mx929
Haha , how you get out of your padded room ?
Ha.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:35 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Go Fast Hobby
Ha.
I sold all my cars. I'm done racing for a while. Go Fast will remain, but I personally am out of offroad racing in an effort to improve the business.This weekend is my last run for a good while. Good luck to you all.

Last edited by Go Fast Hobby; 01-10-2013 at 11:51 AM.
Old 01-10-2013, 11:54 AM
Tech Rookie

Mike Kelly was no more then a person that was non bias on and just wanted to put his opinion out there without anyone knowing who he was to keep the peace he said how he felt about go fast and rockfield he meant no harm just voice his opinion yes mike Kelly is an alias for someone else he never made no threats but joked in good fun when people started posting the where did mike Kelly go he felt he was wanted back because of his no bias opinions he thinks that go fast and ROWYCO are good tracks even though both need better inspections by the zoning and building inspectors however that is his and only his opinion and he was attacked verbally and he was threatened he never threatened no one and never harassed no one when asked to leave alone he did he deleted his profile when he realized people were upset and the joking back and forth went to far he is sorry to anyone that it affected, but thought the jokes were all fun in games when seeing the jokes in the caption that were posted on his alias mike Kelly

Tom don't quit racing just quit bashing others and others quit bashing Tom both places are equally guilty of mocking, harassing, and threatening each other.
Old 01-10-2013, 12:26 PM
Tech Initiate

Rowyco track? Its a group of racers I dont belive they have a track as most of them race in various facilities go-fast , rockfield, the factory, indy rc; Sri and jcp I don't think they have there own track
Old 01-10-2013, 12:30 PM
Tech Rookie

mx929 pm me
Old 01-10-2013, 12:40 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Loktar
Mike Kelly was no more then a person that was non bias on and just wanted to put his opinion out there without anyone knowing who he was to keep the peace he said how he felt about go fast and rockfield he meant no harm just voice his opinion yes mike Kelly is an alias for someone else he never made no threats but joked in good fun when people started posting the where did mike Kelly go he felt he was wanted back because of his no bias opinions he thinks that go fast and ROWYCO are good tracks even though both need better inspections by the zoning and building inspectors however that is his and only his opinion and he was attacked verbally and he was threatened he never threatened no one and never harassed no one when asked to leave alone he did he deleted his profile when he realized people were upset and the joking back and forth went to far he is sorry to anyone that it affected, but thought the jokes were all fun in games when seeing the jokes in the caption that were posted on his alias mike Kelly

Tom don't quit racing just quit bashing others and others quit bashing Tom both places are equally guilty of mocking, harassing, and threatening each other.
I'm out of offroad racing. Thanks for your input. Go Fast will remain.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:19 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Building inspections

I have spoken to the owner of Rockfield. His facility is inspected every six months by county and local. Fire riser is certified by Eckert fire pro. So this has nothing to do with anything.the owner of rockfield is in the commercial property business. He knows what is up in the building end.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:36 PM
Tech Adept

I have spoken to the owner of Rockfield. His facility is inspected every six months by county and local. Fire riser is certified by Eckert fire pro. So this has nothing to do with anything.the owner of rockfield is in the commercial property business. He knows what is up in the building end.
We have all our permits, law says you have to if you are a tax paying business. All permits for businesses are a matter of public record, do some research, you might be surprised what you find. I believe this matter should be intensely researched on all tracks. We all work, we all pay taxes, and we went thru great pains to get our permits. The thought of running a under the table business is risky and illegal.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:44 PM
Tech Adept

So, what is the max occupancy for rockfield? What is it for the factory? What is it for crcrc? I suppose mike Kelly has brought up some interesting questions, does a track need a permit to run Nitro indoors? Should a track carry insurance?... Time to ge some answers. Anyone at these tracks just look at the permit that should be posted clearly on a Wall or entrance. Im real curious.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:55 PM
Tech Adept

So, what is the max occupancy for rockfield? What is it for the factory? What is it for crcrc? I suppose mike Kelly has brought up some interesting questions, does a track need a permit to run Nitro indoors? Should a track carry insurance?... Time to ge some answers. Anyone at these tracks just look at the permit that should be posted clearly on a Wall or entrance. Im real curious.
I'm looking into it myself now, curiosity is killing this cat.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:58 PM
Tech Adept

I'm looking into it myself now, curiosity is killing this cat.
Oh my..... I am not an attorney, but it appears to me that if someone got serious about this subject there would be some questions needing answered by a few tracks. This concerns me greatly.
Old 01-10-2013, 02:07 PM
Tech Rookie

Yes a local track did exceed max occupancy in the building and drivers stand these are there for the safety of both drivers and spectators again this is only my opinion but the building laws state different ALL buildings and structures have a max occupancy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.