Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 11:32 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Thank you for all of your help Ricky! We did awesome! Daniel, sorry we didnt get a chance to talk on Saturday. I will see what we can do for you and your request =)It was great to see the pits loaded with racers and it seemed that everybody had a great time! Hats off to the electric guys for putting on a really good race.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:32 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tech5
There are some rules that need to be addressed. I saw something last night that was not up to spec..............
I knew my eyes weren't deceiving me. Club racing is about the only place you might be able to get away with it, but not anymore.

On another note, good times..... Mason, good job for the win in Expert class. Looks like these young wippersnappers are doing their homework these days. Looks like i might need to hit the books. See ya'll in a couple of weeks. JBRL next week and all.

Billy Ho,
Support your local track,
cuz you can't race on e-bay.
Old 09-14-2009, 12:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default cheater

So who's the cheater, it would be funny to ask him about it ?
Old 09-14-2009, 01:00 PM
Tech Master

you know. Ricky called you about it. creep
Old 09-14-2009, 01:04 PM
Tech Regular

[QUOTE=ON A MISSION;6343388]So who's the cheater, it would be funny to ask him about it ?[/QUOTE

I wouldn't call him cheater, something along the lines of innovator......improvisor............
Old 09-14-2009, 01:06 PM
Tech Master

funny Billy. Cheater or rule stretcher or faker of the funk will work just fine.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:16 PM
Tech Regular

[QUOTE=Billy T.;6343442]
Originally Posted by ON A MISSION
So who's the cheater, it would be funny to ask him about it ?[/QUOTE

I wouldn't call him cheater, something along the lines of innovator......improvisor............
I know you are joking but they knew exactly what they were doing. Dan has caught other people doing this before. I am pretty sure they were in the "sportsman" class and probably didn't know any better. It is quite disappointing. It sucks to flame out during your main, but I guess its not that bad if you make sure to drive backwards down pit lane and get counted after your flame out...heck you might actually make up time. Either way this would be avoided with a simple drivers meeting to "refresh" everyones memory of the rules.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:22 PM
Tech Master

This is something that needs to be addressed. This where rules will come into play. some rules are known others are strange mysteries that need to be brought to evrybody's attention. A set of rules that are posted and availible for everybody to see is what is needed.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:32 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

This is something that needs to be addressed. This where rules will come into play. some rules are known others are strange mysteries that need to be brought to evrybody's attention. A set of rules that are posted and availible for everybody to see is what is needed.
And here I thought the northern lights were strange mysteries.... A good set of track rules, posted by the race order / results clipboards would bring clarity to many of these "mysteries". At least that way you have an answer to the "I didn't know" issue when things happen.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:03 PM
Tech Regular

I make fun because to cheat at the club level is absolutely hilarious. What are you really going to get out of it? I do agree that it is something that needs to be adressed for the newer crowd to learn. But "they" definitely have been around to know what they were doing.

“I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating”

Sophocies.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:24 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Billy T.
I make fun because to cheat at the club level is absolutely hilarious. What are you really going to get out of it? I do agree that it is something that needs to be adressed for the newer crowd to learn. But "they" definitely have been around to know what they were doing.

“I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating”

Sophocies.
So true. We all want to win every race we enter, but sometimes things happen (such as flaming out) and you just can't ...well..... unless you.....you know.....never mind.
Old 09-14-2009, 03:03 PM
Tech Master

OK everybody that signs up to race this week needs to mention that we need to have a drivers meeting to address some issues. If you miss this meeting your gonna be docked a lap in your main? It needs to be done with everybody there. Let Dan know what you would like to discuss. He is willing to work with all of us as he like to have all of the racers happy.
Old 09-14-2009, 05:54 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default Snowman Series dates?

Hey all, I heard Dan announcing the upcoming Snowman series, does anyone know what the dates are?
Old 09-14-2009, 06:25 PM
Tech Elite

I know the guilty knows better then to do what was done.
Old 09-14-2009, 06:26 PM
Tech Elite

OK everybody that signs up to race this week needs to mention that we need to have a drivers meeting to address some issues. If you miss this meeting your gonna be docked a lap in your main? It needs to be done with everybody there. Let Dan know what you would like to discuss. He is willing to work with all of us as he like to have all of the racers happy.
Agreed. A drivers meeting and rules posted should be done every race day. It reminds all of us of the rules and teaches the new people whats going on.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.