Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree3Likes

MUGEN SEIKI MRX5

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2011, 07:43 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Yup. if you whoop Billy, Carla will DQ ya so Billy can bump up !!

Not really but were still having fun with it !!
Old 01-19-2011, 07:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

hey is this a proper sentence.

KISS MY FLAT WHITE ASS.!!! (only one line) !! lol
Old 01-19-2011, 07:54 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by occ
Am I the only one that struggles to read Ralphie's posts becasue of the lack of punctuation. I have to read each post about 5 times before I understand it.

Just not worth it in my opinion.
Yeah you are the only one. Most of us have to read it 10 before we almost understand what the hell Ralph is trying to say.
Old 01-19-2011, 08:07 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by ralphierace13

Now that's funny !!! Nice sentence Ralphie !!
Old 01-19-2011, 08:24 PM
occ
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Well, you forgot to start the first sentance with a capital "H" and forgot the "?" at the end of the sentence.

Do you mean FAT WHITE ASS or FLAT WHITE ASS?

Anyway, I'm just stirring you. All good fun, I do like reading your posts. You give some good advice.
Old 01-20-2011, 04:26 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by occ
Well, you forgot to start the first sentance with a capital "H" and forgot the "?" at the end of the sentence.

Do you mean FAT WHITE ASS or FLAT WHITE ASS?

Anyway, I'm just stirring you. All good fun, I do like reading your posts. You give some good advice.
lol ok it was almost proper and its flat!! im the only guy in the guy with 22 inch arms and no ass lol..

now pooh dog jump back in that little thread of yours called sheeeeperd stay the hell out out of mugen country!!! but i understand there no one in that thread to talk with..
Old 01-20-2011, 05:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

lol ok it was almost proper and its flat!! im the only guy in the guy with 22 inch arms and no ass lol..

now pooh dog jump back in that little thread of yours called sheeeeperd stay the hell out out of mugen country!!! but i understand there no one in that thread to talk with..
Ralph I don't think any of us wanna hear anything about the guy your in. And that sure is alot of arse talk. Now you wanna jump a shepard....
Old 01-20-2011, 06:19 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

just found out that mugen is going to launch 3 more different thickness of rear sway bar; 2.9; 2.8 & 2.7mm
check it out!!!!!
Old 01-20-2011, 07:06 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

and a harder material rear body mount H0446-H too
Old 01-20-2011, 07:29 AM
Tech Master

You guys are mean. I guess you have to have thick skin to be on this forum, LMAO. Let's keep it real and leave my bro alone. Ralph is having a tough time going through what he's going through and we should be sticking by his side right now, this is were he needs us most. Airtronics is messing with him and can not answer the question correctly, so being part of the WARRIORS, Airtronic is going down,LOL.

OK Raplh you can trash those guys now if you choose. Be careful there is some old timers on the other side of the key board........
Old 01-20-2011, 09:03 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by MugenDrew
Ralph I don't think any of us wanna hear anything about the guy your in. And that sure is alot of arse talk. Now you wanna jump a shepard....
lol drew i just seen that, thats funny lol maybe i should start looking at the screen when i type i just hit click and send lol...

anyhow i guess when i want to run my lipo i will just use the voltage reg..
Old 01-20-2011, 10:02 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

This is what I can tell ya about an unregulated li-po and the standard airtronics FHSS3 receiver. In an 1/8th buggy the receiver will last about 4-6 race weekends. You'll know when it's done when you turn it on and the steering will go hard left or right and the throttle servo will lock the brakes.
1/12th scale car have only seen one let go but the steering servo it was hooked to was questionable. From one extreme to another as far as the vehicle type.
If you read the paper work that comes with either receiver (FSHH3/SSR) they tell you that unregulated use will damage the receiver and void the warranty. From what I have seen/ experienced, I would agree.
The paper work that comes with the "hi-voltage" servo's state something along the lines of it can be used with up to 7.whatever volts but it will shorten the life of the servo. Here again I agree.
I pit for a VERY fast DIRT guy and we have been mixing the servo's up in his buggy and truggy as a working test bench. From what we have seen so far the Hi-Tech ti geared finned case top of the line stuff is nuclear bomb proof, they rock. On the other hand he prefers the Airtronics because of the improved feel/responce. Just like a Ferrari they do require a little more maintenance. Thank god I was young when I found out DIRT is for growing potatoes and azzfualt is for racin.
Old 01-20-2011, 12:17 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

I did a couple of spell checks like most of the time i read Ralph's post
But now Im confussed 22 inch arms no ass How do you do it after a while those arms will get heavy & with no ass to sit down
Old 01-20-2011, 02:35 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by GMartinez
I did a couple of spell checks like most of the time i read Ralph's post
But now Im confussed 22 inch arms no ass How do you do it after a while those arms will get heavy & with no ass to sit down
What's up George, you guy are funny .
Old 01-20-2011, 03:08 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Originally Posted by walo
What's up George, you guy are funny .
you know how it is there no racing until a couple of weeks so all we have is rctech

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.