Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree4Likes

NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2011, 01:29 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by westy1969
Can i join in, i should have the parts this friday and will go to the track as well.

And do you already have a setup for the esc?
Sure, join in. If you have the parts we can rebuild the car as well.

I have a base setup in my esc but i haven't driven one meter yet so can't tell you how it goes . I will share it on friday, nothing too shocking though, just a base to go further with when testing.
Old 03-24-2011, 01:41 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by smilekt
ED ..

thanks for the explanation ... now i understand .. so more hard kick-up .. more temp/heat will get ..

so .. if possible can we use more turbo timing than boost timing on overall total speed ... like 40% boost timing & 60 % on turbo timing?
i was experienced this in 5min noon... boost 36, turbo 24, temp 78.5c...
boost 30, turbo 30, temp 79.7c... speed almost same...

i need to know 1 more thing about turbo timing with turbo slope... rather than the way it kick-up n temp... any top speed difference between slope, 3, 12, 18, 24 n fastest...?
Old 03-24-2011, 01:57 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by sosidge
Your attitude is absolutely appalling. I would be ashamed to talk to anyone like that, and would never do it in a capacity as a company representative.

Apparently you hadn't read snabbgas' posts. Once again, Angelo/Cobra had posted INCORRECT information, snabbgas had corrected him, and the response of the anglophone Hobbywing reps is to roll out the insults again?

Meanwhile, racers looking for help are being overlooked and having to ask twice.

Thankfully sizheng/Salton is on this thread because he is the only one with a clue.

Oh, and I wish you and Angelo/Cobra would stop making idle threats about quitting the thread because it's such a disappointment when you come back 24hrs later. This thread is so nice without you.
Hi mate it seems you have some issue with stuart cherry2blost as i see your from the uk as he is .If you have a problem with cherry please take it out on him this is an information forum and not for you to come on here when you dont even know me and attack me in any manner when all i do is try and help people the best way i can.

I was going to ask the moderator to close the whole thread down but i thought why should all the ones who want info and are willing to share there experience with hobbywing products be punished for people who i can count on 2 fingers cause the problems but dont make an effort to share info or experience but come on here to argue and bait people to bite sounds to me some who do those things are not even hobbywing users but use other brands and come on this forum to cause problems .very sad i say .
Old 03-24-2011, 02:00 AM
Tech Apprentice

Thank you Sosidge! It really means alot!

I think my posts have been valid and i can not believe how people can buy all the nonsense Angelo keeps putting out.

He gets some rigtheous critique and he starts his endless rants and trying to get sympathy from everyone and thretens to leave the forum because people are so unfair to him. Like a big baby!

It is in Hobbywings best interest to have the right man for the right job.

Maybe (maybe) Angelo should leave the tecnical bits to someone else and focus more on everyday customer support. (Boy i'm gonna get a rant for this)

I've held you in the highest regards Cherry when you had your battle in the speedpassion thread but you have gotten bitter lately. Please pull yourself together and rise to that high standard again!

When i am wrong i appologise and feel ashamed.

When i am right i dont!
Old 03-24-2011, 02:11 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by COBRARACING
Hi mate it seems you have some issue with stuart cherry2blost as i see your from the uk as he is .If you have a problem with cherry please take it out on him this is an information forum and not for you to come on here when you dont even know me and attack me in any manner when all i do is try and help people the best way i can.

I was going to ask the moderator to close the whole thread down but i thought why should all the ones who want info and are willing to share there experience with hobbywing products be punished for people who i can count on 2 fingers cause the problems but dont make an effort to share info or experience but come on here to argue and bait people to bite sounds to me some who do those things are not even hobbywing users but use other brands and come on this forum to cause problems .very sad i say .
You dont take critique very well angelo now do you!

You have got to make it a shit throwing party?

I feel sad for you when you have to start a war when i points out simply that you have put up incorrect information...
Old 03-24-2011, 02:11 AM
Tech Elite

[QUOTE=snabbgas;8852456]Thank you Sosidge! It really means alot!

I think my posts have been valid and i can not believe how people can buy all the nonsense Angelo keeps putting out.

He gets some rigtheous critique and he starts his endless rants and trying to get sympathy from everyone and thretens to leave the forum because people are so unfair to him. Like a big baby!

Maybe (maybe) Angelo should leave the tecnical bits to someone else and focus more on everyday customer support. (Boy i'm gonna get a rant for this)

I've held you in the highest regards Cherry when you had your battle in the speedpassion thread but you have gotten bitter lately. Please pull yourself together and rise to that high standard again!

When i am right i dont! [/QUOTEite b to b

no one is going to bite back at you that is your opinion and you have a right to it .but i suggest instead of putting people down please share your experience with the product and your technical knowledge thats all we ask for .

But what you dont understand friend that if it wasnt for me there wouldnt be any communication from hobbywing like it was 1 year ago or any turbo software or updates and roar approvals or sponsorships or titc event deals or anything really for that matter im the one who pushes and chases what the customer wants so you know what cut me some slack im only here to help i dont cause anyone any trouble but i only try and help .

take care snabbgas no offence taken .

Last edited by COBRARACING; 03-24-2011 at 03:06 AM.
Old 03-24-2011, 02:17 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by snabbgas
You dont take critique very well angelo now do you!

You have got to make it a shit throwing party?

I feel sad for you when you have to start a war when i points out simply that you have put up incorrect information...
g

Snabbgas your not critisizing your attacking .To tell me im wrong is one thing but to accuse me of not knowing what i am doing and i should leave the work to someone lese is basically saying im stupid and that is an attack .Maybe it's a culture issue i dont know and you dont understand me but please read your post they are not telling me im wrong they are attacking me for being human and making 2 mistakes .

go back to your posts and have a good read .
Old 03-24-2011, 02:27 AM
Tech Apprentice

In that case i think you need to grow a little thicker skin, this is not la la land.

Take it as critique, critique is good and should make you aspire!
Old 03-24-2011, 02:41 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sosidge
Your attitude is absolutely appalling. I would be ashamed to talk to anyone like that, and would never do it in a capacity as a company representative.

I will NOT apologise to you because you are purely a troublemaker, out to cause dissent and sow malcontent. You are not worthy of any more time being spent upon you, you are a waste of space as far as I am concerned.

I will however apologise to snabbas for my 'Tone' and 'content' it WAS unprofessional however I stand by my OWN feelings as stated in that Post.

Apparently you hadn't read snabbgas' posts. Once again, Angelo/Cobra had posted INCORRECT information, snabbgas had corrected him, and the response of the anglophone Hobbywing reps is to roll out the insults again?

Meanwhile, racers looking for help are being overlooked and having to ask twice.

How many times have YOU posted helpful/useful information that wasn't recycled from posts further back in the Thread? Not too many as you are a pointless Troll etc SEE ABOVE ^^

With all the inane nonsense posts from the usual suspects IMPORTANT POSTS like those you mention, do get missed as the thread fills too quickly to see them sometimes, feel free to come see me at any of the STCC/BTCC meetings and I will straighten you out, just look for the Hobbywing Banner and I will be happy to debate further with you personally, rather than in the anonymous arena of an internet forum, in fact bring your Hobbywing ESC over and we will give you the latest information that we have.....Oops I forgot, you don't have one do you?

Thankfully sizheng/Salton is on this thread because he is the only one with a clue.

Oh, and I wish you and Angelo/Cobra would stop making idle threats about quitting the thread because it's such a disappointment when you come back 24hrs later. This thread is so nice without you.
^^ Your wish is granted, people like YOU have made this a crusade to destroy the community spirit on this thread and I no longer want a part of it. Put bluntly without profanity you are a self pleasuring imbecile, so Go forth and Multiply !!

IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH?

Have deleted my subscription to the Thread, When time allows will delete all my posts in the thread, and at Midnight tonight I will cease hosting Firmwares, Videos, tutorials, info sheet, instructions, setup sheets and all other stuff that I OWN, that is posted on this forum, from this Forum and from the Hosting providers that I use.

As these are owned by myself I will require that there be no further posting of any of my personal IP items unless permission is sought first.

Thank you Sosidge! It really means alot!

Unfortunately the personal attacks have made me bitter, have little interest now in trying to help/innovate. This is made especially worse by people who DO NOT EVEN OWN the product coming onto a thread and destroying the friendly relationships that were here before. Don't need to pull myself together think those people need to sort themselves out and go Troll somewhere else.

When i am right i dont!
Idle threats are so pointless if not carried out, I don't know if I am relevant anymore and have a life outside HW so will concentrate on that and that alone from here on in.

TTFN
Cherry

Last edited by cherry2blost; 03-24-2011 at 02:56 AM.
Old 03-24-2011, 02:42 AM
Tech Fanatic

Angelo, i would like to thank's again for all this time,

and, when is the new Firmware updates ?

hope to see new thing's here,

the V3.0_110213 is excelent!
Old 03-24-2011, 03:10 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by cherry2blost
^^ Your wish is granted, people like YOU have made this a crusade to destroy the community spirit on this thread and I no longer want a part of it. Put bluntly without profanity you are a self pleasuring imbecile, so Go forth and Multiply !!

IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH?

Have deleted my subscription to the Thread, When time allows will delete all my posts in the thread, and at Midnight tonight I will cease hosting Firmwares, Videos, tutorials, info sheet, instructions, setup sheets and all other stuff that I OWN, that is posted on this forum, from this Forum and from the Hosting providers that I use.

As these are owned by myself I will require that there be no further posting of any of my personal IP items unless permission is sought first.

Idle threats are so pointless if not carried out, I don't know if I am relevant anymore and have a life outside HW so will concentrate on that and that alone from here on in.

TTFN
Cherry
Please reconsider Cherry! You are a true resourse it this community and have held your own and Hobbywings flag high even when the speedpassion moderators tried to push you down!

I got my first stock firmware (SP1.07) installed back in the days with the help of your instructions so my vote is on you mate!

I have i think about 10 Hobbywing ESC:s and would not consider anyting else for my planes and cars!

I hope it works out for you and that you find the joy again!
Old 03-24-2011, 03:10 AM
Tech Elite

In that case i think you need to grow a little thicker skin, this is not la la land.

Take it as critique, critique is good and should make you aspire!
This has nothing to do with having thicker skin its about attacking someone who you dont even know who trys to help his brand and is loyal customers and spends weekends in the office and away from his family trying to do that .

Please share your knowledge and experience with us is that so hard to do? .
Old 03-24-2011, 03:23 AM
Tech Regular

This has nothing to do with having thicker skin its about attacking someone who you dont even know who trys to help his brand and is loyal customers and spends weekends in the office and away from his family trying to do that .

+1

this is a thread to help people not bout bitching bout each other.....
Old 03-24-2011, 03:35 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by smilekt
ED ..

thanks for the explanation ... now i understand .. so more hard kick-up .. more temp/heat will get ..

so .. if possible can we use more turbo timing than boost timing on overall total speed ... like 40% boost timing & 60 % on turbo timing?
Originally Posted by zamrioo2
i was experienced this in 5min noon... boost 36, turbo 24, temp 78.5c...
boost 30, turbo 30, temp 79.7c... speed almost same...

i need to know 1 more thing about turbo timing with turbo slope... rather than the way it kick-up n temp... any top speed difference between slope, 3, 12, 18, 24 n fastest...?

thanks zamriooo ...

looking sizheng / angelo or any pro can explaine on this situation ..
Old 03-24-2011, 03:41 AM
Tech Apprentice

Give it a rest Cobra!!!
Stop trying to play such a victim here!!!

I tried to share my knowledge about the motorwinding amongst other things.
(and this was the second time you where out on the same limb on the exact same subject...)

I asked you a whole bunch of valid questions when you ran you salespitch bla bla in some Lipo C battery thread about your ProAmps batteries but you didn't answer a single one.

In the same thread a guy accused you of having ripped him off. You didn't comment on that either so to be frank i'm quite tired of your whining!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.