Search
Like Tree4Likes

NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2011, 10:47 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by COBRARACING
I am at our factory as we speak and the new software i will email to you guys on monday .

we also have an annoucement ro make come monday morning .

regards Angelo
Hi Cobra ..

Thanks for good news ...
Old 01-06-2011, 10:56 PM
Tech Adept

I am at our factory as we speak and the new software i will email to you guys on monday .

we also have an annoucement ro make come monday morning .

regards Angelo
That's awesome news...and update before the new Zealand nationals would be great.
Old 01-06-2011, 11:25 PM
Tech Elite

Ok i can't wait until monday for the annoucement lol.

We have decided at hobbywing that we will implement a anti tampering /anti phoney system so you as loyal customers will know when buying off ebay or any other online store or anywhere in the world that you are buying a geniune Hobbywing product by placing an electronic serial number system in our esc's like the imei serial numbers in mobile phones .

You will receive a serial number which will also be displayed on your 2 in 1 programmer and your led programmer that you will be able to login into hobbywing's website and input your serial number so you know if you have a genuine hobbywing product.

we are doing this as we have found to many phoney products on ebay sites that we are taking action against as we speak .we know that you as the end user and loyla customer always wants to be 100% sure when buying any products may it be hobbywing or something else is that your getting a geniune product for what you have paid .

somethings to look at the present time is clear case switches ,missing decals and none geniune hobbywing capacitor banks .by veiwing hobbywings website you will be able to see discreptancies with your product and the photos listed.

take care guys

regards Angelo
Attached Thumbnails NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE-p2230037.jpg  
Old 01-06-2011, 11:49 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hello,

I have a problem with my 1S Xerun. Where can I send my speedo for repair? Hobbywing is in holiday? I ever tried to send an email to Hobbywing directly, no news...
Old 01-07-2011, 12:33 AM
Tech Master

Ok i can't wait until monday for the annoucement lol.

We have decided at hobbywing that we will implement a anti tampering /anti phoney system so you as loyal customers will know when buying off ebay or any other online store or anywhere in the world that you are buying a geniune Hobbywing product by placing an electronic serial number system in our esc's like the imei serial numbers in mobile phones .

You will receive a serial number which will also be displayed on your 2 in 1 programmer and your led programmer that you will be able to login into hobbywing's website and input your serial number so you know if you have a genuine hobbywing product.

we are doing this as we have found to many phoney products on ebay sites that we are taking action against as we speak .we know that you as the end user and loyla customer always wants to be 100% sure when buying any products may it be hobbywing or something else is that your getting a geniune product for what you have paid .

somethings to look at the present time is clear case switches ,missing decals and none geniune hobbywing capacitor banks .by veiwing hobbywings website you will be able to see discreptancies with your product and the photos listed.

take care guys

regards Angelo
Hi Angelo,

I recently bought a 35A/13T set. It looks the real deal.
But...it does have a clear case switch.
Is it a phoney?

I bought it on ebay, and the pic(ebay) looks like an original
The esc I received however has a clear(cased) switch like in the pic you just posted.

Might it be an idea for you to publice a list with the companies you know sell fakes, so at least we @rctech now?!

If you confirm it being a fake then I soppose I could message ebay about this,. Any one have any experience how to go about this?
I bought it on ebay/paid Paypal) could I get a refund or anything?
Anyone?

Last edited by PizzaDude; 01-07-2011 at 01:18 AM.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:11 AM
Tech Adept

Default UK users

Those in the UK looking to get the xtreme stock can just go to:

http://www.giantcod.co.uk/xtreme-stock-p-405301.html

reliable ...
Old 01-07-2011, 02:54 AM
Tech Master

Maybe people can put a list of reliable ebay sellers here. Are there any fake 120A v2.1 on ebay that people know of?
Old 01-07-2011, 02:57 AM
Tech Regular

Angelo .. You tease!
How exciting.
Will you post here or can I pm you my email addy?
Pip
Old 01-07-2011, 03:26 AM
CFR
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by chinaman
Those in the UK looking to get the xtreme stock can just go to:

http://www.giantcod.co.uk/xtreme-stock-p-405301.html

reliable ...
+1

shopped there also extreme stock, just waiting for the 1s to come in stock which they say will be about 2 weeks now
Old 01-07-2011, 04:37 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by PizzaDude
Hi Angelo,

Is it a phoney?

The esc I received however has a clear(cased) switch like in the pic you just posted.

Might it be an idea for you to publice a list with the companies you know sell fakes, so at least we @rctech now?!

If you confirm it being a fake then I soppose I could message ebay about this,. Any one have any experience how to go about this?
Anyone?
That pic Angelo posted is mine and yes you have a phoney. Please email ebay and call paypal about it, they should be able to start a claim for you even if it's past the 45 days as they did for me. Shoot Angelo an email with pics of your product and where you bought it, he will provide you with a report to submit to paypal as they will request it. Please don't let the ebay seller get away with this as it is complete crap that it is going on. I purchased mine from ebay off of Abeyerr and he also does buisness as demon_2. I asked him a number of times through his adds if it was a fake and after getting a number misleading replies he finally admitted that it was a copy, this was in reference to a 60a/7.5t ezrun combo which hobbywing does not make. He also has adds that include a 6.5t, 10.5t combos listed and to the best of my knowledge there are no such thing, please correct me if I'm wrong. Please guys ask questions before you buy and report these guys right away, this needs to stop. Thanks again Angelo for your help and it is great to hear that you guys are coming up with a way to protect your products. Kurt.

Edit: Oh yeah, you will get a refund and the seller will have 10 days to respond, if he asks you to send it back don't reply get on the phone with paypal and explian to them that he is asking you to send this fruadulent product back at your expense. I was told that they will make it so that it doesn't have to be returned.

check the bottom of the circuit board on you capacitor bank, it shoud be flat with nothing soldered onto it, mine has 2 ic chips soldered there making it imposible to mount so I had to stick it down using that capacitor side rather than the flat circuit board side. There should also be a white connector that attaches to the fan, mine was directly soldered to the esc with no quick disconnect white connector.
Old 01-07-2011, 04:41 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by PizzaDude
Hi Angelo,

Is it a phoney?

Anyone?
Dear Sir

we never use or ever used the clear switches .Please send me a photo to teamcobraracing@gmail and please include the ebay store you bought it from and yes you can put in a complaint through paypal as i will provide you with a report .

please let me know who you want to proceed.

regards Angelo
Old 01-07-2011, 04:47 PM
Tech Elite

so far the copied products relate to the ezrun series .

They even have hobbywing labels amazing to the extent these people will go .

especially when you see a price of $49.00 for a complete 60 amp system its cost hobbywing more than that to make .

Anyway one of the ebay stores has already admited to the product being a copy unit and is under investigation from ebey and paypal i wouldnt want to be him at the moment.

We will eventually get down to the sourse of the problem and god help them .
Old 01-07-2011, 04:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Shawn68z
Were you running boost with the 21.5? Or is the class a 21.5 Non-Boost class?
Speedy was full operational (boost enabled).
Old 01-07-2011, 05:15 PM
Tech Rookie

so far the copied products relate to the ezrun series .

They even have hobbywing labels amazing to the extent these people will go .

especially when you see a price of $49.00 for a complete 60 amp system its cost hobbywing more than that to make .

Anyway one of the ebay stores has already admited to the product being a copy unit and is under investigation from ebey and paypal i wouldnt want to be him at the moment.

We will eventually get down to the sourse of the problem and god help them .
Does that have any relation to my situation? I have an email on ebay where he admits that he is selling a copy if this helps you but I think we already have enough info on him already.
Old 01-07-2011, 05:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

When are the 150 amp/motor combos coming back into stock?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.