Wiki Posts
Search

Where are different cars made?

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 04:39 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ganymede
Actually, what's up with all these anti-China movement? Anyone of you have ever been to China and see how they work and life? Definitely not slave condition if you ask me...

We can actually trace the rise of China back to greedy Americans...

So, for those anti-China Americans, they only have themselves to blame...
Originally Posted by fallguy
Is mugen made in Japan?

if you want to be anti china... it might be hard to do in his hobby
So, why aren't American manufacturers staying in America and creating more jobs? It all boils down to dollars and cents...

Have you ever been to China to see it for yourself? Ignorance is bliss...

+1,,,,,, +1000

If americans could and would work harder then we currently do. We would be manufacturing more here in the US. This thread is pointless. The US government is slowly but surely becoming more communist country, where as China is moving away from that. They have rights, "Do you want to eat", "yes", "Well work and work hard". Harder then any other country.

That is the point! Produce, and get more jobs, cash, freedoms. The US as we know it has lost this point. We have more Americans that know how to sue companies then actually work for a wage.

It couldn't be said more (I'm glad ganymede said is more then once)
Ignorance is bliss...

For these of us that have been to China, or going in my case. You know that this China is not what or grandfathers have told us. They are prospering as a country because of there hard work. Remember everyone, if it wasn't China it would be something else. But we have tried "else", Mexico, India, hand full of EU countries, and we couldn't even touch Africa. And WHY have we tried "else"??? Because we want to pay zero and get everything. Whats worse we want to work even less then that!

To make it simpler, Bush's debt + Obama's debt >> Bush's debt
Hmmmm, I have agreed with most of what you have said. But Obama contributions is Bush's debt? Debt is not genetics, they don't pass in the same form. If you brother spends $10 on the Credit Card, Then passes the CC to your dad, and he spends $1,233,223.02 on it. Yes, your family owes 1,233,233.02. But thats not your brother's fault. For reals everyone, that is what is happen, Bush = brother, dad = This guy! Bush was not a great President. But Obama is putting the "DENT" into President.

Originally Posted by Flipfly
I live in England and work the best part of 16hrs a day!!!

It boils down to work ethics. the Chinese live to work and serve as do many of the non westernised cultures.
Unfortunately I think the west has got fat off the land and has got lazy. This is why we are starving our industries to death with over complicated health and safety, work shy government policies designed to tax the crap out of everything we touch whilst taking hope massive saleries for doing the bare minimum.

Sorry for the rant. It makes no sense to not buy Chinese because of their labour conditions. I'm sure most would prefer to work long hours and in poor conditions to feed their kids, than starve because there is no work to be had.

If people want to target workers rights, the best way to do it is to get the people who buy these goods to ensure fair working practices.
We have bought from China, and the factories have always been safe, modern and efficient. The staff have always looked clean and fed and they are not employing children.

It is simply not the case that all chinese factories are sweat shops, they are a massively rich economy. Like India, there is a growing community of wealth that many fail to see.

I'm sure I've heard of people living off road kill and sleeping in trailers in the US, it doesn't mean that the whole of the country is like that.

Could have not said it better. If you don't want to buy from China, then spend 4 times as much, for 10 times less.
Old 01-24-2011, 04:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Flipfly
I live in England and work the best part of 16hrs a day!!!

It boils down to work ethics. the Chinese live to work and serve as do many of the non westernised cultures.
Unfortunately I think the west has got fat off the land and has got lazy. This is why we are starving our industries to death with over complicated health and safety, work shy government policies designed to tax the crap out of everything we touch whilst taking hope massive saleries for doing the bare minimum.

Sorry for the rant. It makes no sense to not buy Chinese because of their labour conditions. I'm sure most would prefer to work long hours and in poor conditions to feed their kids, than starve because there is no work to be had.

If people want to target workers rights, the best way to do it is to get the people who buy these goods to ensure fair working practices.
We have bought from China, and the factories have always been safe, modern and efficient. The staff have always looked clean and fed and they are not employing children.

It is simply not the case that all chinese factories are sweat shops, they are a massively rich economy. Like India, there is a growing community of wealth that many fail to see.

I'm sure I've heard of people living off road kill and sleeping in trailers in the US, it doesn't mean that the whole of the country is like that.
Well said! +1!
Old 01-24-2011, 05:04 PM
Tech Regular

thank u NICKMIND u have summed up what us out side of the usa have being trying to get acrosss.
Old 01-24-2011, 05:06 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Nickmind
Hmmmm, I have agreed with most of what you have said. But Obama contributions is Bush's debt? Debt is not genetics, they don't pass in the same form. If you brother spends $10 on the Credit Card, Then passes the CC to your dad, and he spends $1,233,223.02 on it. Yes, your family owes 1,233,233.02. But thats not your brother's fault. For reals everyone, that is what is happen, Bush = brother, dad = This guy! Bush was not a great President. But Obama is putting the "DENT" into President.
+1 to what you said!

Actually, I am trying to say to him was when Obama take over, the national debt is (for argument sake) $1,233,233.02 which is $1,233,223.02 (from Bush) + $10 (new debt).

Somehow he thought Obama generated all the debts overnight when he took over Office and forgot that he (his administration) is actually carrying Bush's debt on his back as with every Presidents when they take over from their predecessors.

Debt does not reset back to ZERO when a new President steps in. So, when he said Obama is the cause of huge debt to the Americans, that is flawed! Actually every Presidents before him have their hands in building up the great American debt, putting the blame on Obama (or on any President) is wrong.

Hope I have cleared myself here.

Thanks.
Old 01-24-2011, 05:09 PM
Tech Regular

bring back "BJ" clinton lol didnt he make the debt clock stop at one point ( not saying it went to zero just it stopped getting higher ) maybe im wrong my usa history is not that good we dont learn about it in OZZIE schoools :P
Old 01-24-2011, 06:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

After reading thru this thread, I would have to say Ganymede has owned pretty much everyone in here. Those of you who have never been to the other side of the world, there is no reason to speak about it since you have no real experience as you just go by what you hear in the media and the internet. Some people come with Biased opinions about politics, but bottom line is Bush was handed a relatively thriving economy from the Clinton era with jobs thriving, federal debt reduced, home values high, etc etc and crashed it in no time. Job loss, War, Companies falling left and right after this guy takes office. Now He is no longer in office, and did not fix any of his problems he created and you expect a new President to fix a failing economy in 1 year. Come on lets get real. For 1, war costs money. The new president didn't start the war, but he has to fix it. Another thing is No matter what is said about China, bottom line they own about 900 billion in US debt bonds, this was prior to a new president. Its pretty safe to say that if China drops our debt we are screwed. How many of you here have 401k setup. I can tell you that if you pull up your results from a couple years back if you have had it that long it was scary. Most people at work were rolling their money out, thats how bad it was going. You literally would see your 401k taking a dive. Since the new president has been in office, I cant begin to tell you how prosperous my 401k has been. I hate getting into stuff like this, but people swear they seem to know the world over. Anyways I think JQ hit the nail on the head with his comment.
Old 01-24-2011, 06:12 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by Nickmind
+1,,,,,, +1000

If americans could and would work harder then we currently do. We would be manufacturing more here in the US. This thread is pointless. The US government is slowly but surely becoming more communist country, where as China is moving away from that. They have rights, "Do you want to eat", "yes", "Well work and work hard". Harder then any other country.

That is the point! Produce, and get more jobs, cash, freedoms. The US as we know it has lost this point. We have more Americans that know how to sue companies then actually work for a wage.

It couldn't be said more (I'm glad ganymede said is more then once)
Ignorance is bliss...

For these of us that have been to China, or going in my case. You know that this China is not what or grandfathers have told us. They are prospering as a country because of there hard work. Remember everyone, if it wasn't China it would be something else. But we have tried "else", Mexico, India, hand full of EU countries, and we couldn't even touch Africa. And WHY have we tried "else"??? Because we want to pay zero and get everything. Whats worse we want to work even less then that!

Could have not said it better. If you don't want to buy from China, then spend 4 times as much, for 10 times less.

you have to be joking right about us americans right about working its called having a life insend of working 24/7.
you must be brainwashed from obama hes the one who is pushing dam communist and his crook people.
Old 01-24-2011, 06:15 PM
Tech Prophet

+1 to what you said!

Actually, I am trying to say to him was when Obama take over, the national debt is (for argument sake) $1,233,233.02 which is $1,233,223.02 (from Bush) + $10 (new debt).

Somehow he thought Obama generated all the debts overnight when he took over Office and forgot that he (his administration) is actually carrying Bush's debt on his back as with every Presidents when they take over from their predecessors.

Debt does not reset back to ZERO when a new President steps in. So, when he said Obama is the cause of huge debt to the Americans, that is flawed! Actually every Presidents before him have their hands in building up the great American debt, putting the blame on Obama (or on any President) is wrong.

Hope I have cleared myself here.

Thanks.

yea go ahead and defend obama you must have not seen what he has done in the past two years and now .

must be some librals on here thats why there defending obama i dont feel bad for him at all most people dont .

look i know both partys are crooks some worse than others.

Last edited by tc5 man; 01-24-2011 at 06:28 PM.
Old 01-24-2011, 06:25 PM
Tech Regular

Ganymede, nickmind said that bush spent the 10 bucks and obama the 3 trillions - how it really happend - please no body tell him the number that goes after trillion, LOLL
Old 01-24-2011, 06:27 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by tc5 man
yea go ahead and defend obama you must have not seen what he has done in the past two years and now .

must be some librals on here thats why there defending obama i dont feel bad for him at all most people dont .
For the record, I am not defending Obama or any other Presidents. I just wanted to point out to you that your reasoning and logic on the subject matter is flawed.

As I mentioned earlier, putting the blame on the current administration is ignorant and juvenile...

The war in Iraq is not powered by the sun but good cold hard earned American dollars $$$...
Old 01-24-2011, 06:29 PM
Tech Prophet

For the record, I am not defending Obama or any other Presidents. I just wanted to point out to you that your reasoning and logic on the subject matter is flawed.

As I mentioned earlier, putting the blame on the current administration is ignorant and juvenile...

The war in Iraq is not powered by the sun but good cold hard earned American dollars $$$...

oh forgot it geez back on topic.
Old 01-24-2011, 06:29 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by maxflo777
Ganymede, nickmind said that bush spent the 10 bucks and obama the 3 trillions - how it really happend - please no body tell him the number that goes after trillion, LOLL
Lol!

We simpletons can only count to 10 bucks...
Old 01-24-2011, 06:34 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by mcion
Another thing is No matter what is said about China, bottom line they own about 900 billion in US debt bonds, this was prior to a new president. Its pretty safe to say that if China drops our debt we are screwed. .
now thats sumthing for you guys to think about right there ..... even if a buggy is made in the US of A ... china still owns a big chuck of the debt of the usa and so do other countries .. sooo how AMERICAN is that buggy ???.
Old 01-24-2011, 06:38 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by sly6t
now thats sumthing for you guys to think about right there ..... even if a buggy is made in the US of A ... china still owns a big chuck of the debt of the usa and so do other countries .. sooo how AMERICAN is that buggy ???.
On the bottom of the chassis you will find the following words:

Proudly Made in the USA
Financed by CHINA

Lol!
Old 01-24-2011, 06:40 PM
Tech Regular

lol that made me laugh bro

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.