Like Tree52Likes

European 2wd 1/8th pan car on-road Classic class

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 08:49 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Hmm

Originally Posted by superspeed
You're not gonna believe this, but somehow the pic of your car looks oddly familiar! lol. Good looking car (minus the original fuel tank, you need one of those?)
Old 01-27-2013, 06:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Matt that pan car is coming right along. Nice job. Kinda nice to see atleast one of us moving forward this winter instead of just talking about it.
Old 01-27-2013, 08:35 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Dasmopar
Matt that pan car is coming right along. Nice job. Kinda nice to see atleast one of us moving forward this winter instead of just talking about it.
.............open pot..insert stir stick.............long hair....don't care.... looking good today.........
Old 01-28-2013, 03:17 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default delta rc car link from japan

Hi folk,

i remember someone post a delta rc car link from japan.

Wonder anyone still got the link to it.

thx
Old 01-31-2013, 07:19 AM
Tech Master

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...lorm/pan18.jpg
Old 01-31-2013, 11:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Matt, Lookin' good! That body is AWESOME on the chassis! I wish I could get motivated to try a "scratch" build. Problem is not only do I have four pan cars to try out (2 modern/2 Vintage) I got a ton of other stuff to work on...

and no place to race them within %00 miles...
Old 01-31-2013, 01:38 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by aarcobra
Matt, Lookin' good! That body is AWESOME on the chassis! I wish I could get motivated to try a "scratch" build. Problem is not only do I have four pan cars to try out (2 modern/2 Vintage) I got a ton of other stuff to work on...

...with the Lola T body on ill only have to cut some of the scoop out........also going to try to offset the fuel tank in the radio tray so i dont have to lose the driver figure................
Old 01-31-2013, 07:50 PM
Tech Addict

Default Hmm

Originally Posted by Dasmopar
Oh, there's more than one of us building a pan from scratch (at least four I know of, two in the Midwest Series), but I completely agree with you on people doing a lot of talking without bringing anything to the table. By the way, are you running pan this year?
Old 01-31-2013, 07:54 PM
Tech Addict

Default Hm

Looks like I'll have to run an Elfin on the pan...with my configuration, and where I have to place the fuel tank, contemporary bodies just won't work. Everything else is lining up nicely except for that....meh.
Old 02-02-2013, 04:14 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hitcharide1
Oh, there's more than one of us building a pan from scratch (at least four I know of, two in the Midwest Series), but I completely agree with you on people doing a lot of talking without bringing anything to the table. By the way, are you running pan this year?
my shops moved and up and running, doing some minor changes too last years chassis. likely using vintage style bods if possible so yes others are at it as well. again good job matt
Old 02-02-2013, 04:58 PM
Tech Master

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...ps2d027f52.jpg
if anyone wants vintage stuff get ahold of Schmaltz...we about to order...
http://www.deltaplastik.it/index.php...at2=11&cat3=16
Old 02-02-2013, 06:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default P8C Extreme

Calling Garen...I need to get a P8C Extreme or what ever the current 2wd car is. PM me please.

Or I'm going to have to get one of the crazy hot rodders hanging out in this thread to build me something!!
Old 02-02-2013, 08:12 PM
Tech Addict

Default Meh

Originally Posted by jeff whiting
Calling Garen...I need to get a P8C Extreme or what ever the current 2wd car is. PM me please.

Or I'm going to have to get one of the crazy hot rodders hanging out in this thread to build me something!!
On the one hand, I'm not a huge fan of a car that I think ought to be cheaper than it is.

On the flip side, none of us are ready to go into production yet. That said, there is some benefit to getting a Motonica...if you break something that you don't have a spare for, odds are with so many at the track (cough cough Burlings) someone will have the thing you need. And since we're at the beginning of what we hope is the revival of a thriving class for beginners and people who just want to have fun, parts support is a necessity. I'm able to go with Edam for 4wd because they're very cheap compared to the others and I didn't mind taking the chance....with pan, there just aren't any viable options yet, and everyone running a Motonica seemed like they did fairly well with the thing.....my vote would be to give us "hot rodders" a few more months to get our collective crap in gear and get a Motonica in the meantime so you're ready to hit the track (when and if this wretched white stuff and the cold ever leave us.)
Old 02-02-2013, 08:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default Bodies for Pans (Old School)

Last call for body orders! Let me know if you are interested ASAP!

Ned
Old 02-02-2013, 09:36 PM
Tech Addict

Default Hm

Last call for body orders! Let me know if you are interested ASAP!

Ned
Add a third Elfin to my order, and is there anything in the way of Indy bodies yet like the Coyote?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.