Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree4Likes

NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 11:40 AM
Tech Master

i wanted to order the black 1s 120A but it was out of stock. I filled in a notification thingy but haven't heard anything yet. Must have been 2 weeks or so ago

Last edited by 2wdrive; 10-03-2011 at 11:53 AM.
Old 10-03-2011, 01:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by J SiN
I'm quicker through the infield and able to pass the quick guys but soon as the straight comes they just drive straight they drive past me like im standing still.

Only thing different is the speed controller they are using a tekin I think

This is the track in question

Have you got any fans on the motor, good fans!!
Old 10-03-2011, 02:43 PM
PDR
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by J SiN
I'm quicker through the infield and able to pass the quick guys but soon as the straight comes they just drive straight they drive past me like im standing still.

Only thing different is the speed controller they are using a tekin I think

This is the track in question

I think you've answered your own question earlier - gear up. With the same motor, Tekin RS speedies tend to make more RPM, but that doesn't necessarily mean more power and better lap times. An FDR of 6.4 seems quite short for a 21.5 - one of Australia's gun stock drivers uses an FDR in the low 5's with a 17.5 on his HW

Of course, it's also a question of driving style. Anyway, one of your fellow Victorians posted a setup a little while ago: http://www.rctech.net/forum/8666844-post3190.html

Let me know how it goes. I'm very tempted to make it down there for the Masters
Old 10-03-2011, 04:02 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 2wdrive
i wanted to order the black 1s 120A but it was out of stock. I filled in a notification thingy but haven't heard anything yet. Must have been 2 weeks or so ago
Ok, I decided to file in a claim with paypal because I still didn't get any response from them.
Luckily the claim was acknowledged within one hour (maybe paypal received more complaints from racersinexile??) and my payment was transferred back to me.

Now I ordered the esc at rc-mushroom, should be here within a couple of days.
Old 10-04-2011, 03:26 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by DS Motorsport
I recently (22-09) ordered a 1S speedo from racersinexile.co.uk but I haven't received a single response from them.
I've sent them several emails and tried calling them several times but no response at all?.

Did anyone have the same experience recently or know what is up with that shop?.

I will try calling them again today but if I can't contact them today I will put in a paypal dispute, first time I ever have to do that.

Next time I will order in Hongkong like I always do, never had an issue with HK shops.
Hi, really sorry to here you had problems, but the web address you list is a .co.uk address, this is their address that we deal with over here in the uk - http://www.racersinexile.org.uk/
we have had dealings with them many times and this is not their normal service, are you sure this was not a clone website?.
As i said really sorry to hear you had problems but the speedo will be worth waiting for wherever it comes from
Old 10-04-2011, 03:58 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Racersinexile

I to have not received my order (21st sep), there is maybe a genuine reason for this, but unfortunately I will have to start a paypal dispute as I need a replacement speedo asap.
Old 10-04-2011, 04:10 AM
Tech Fanatic

I found this regarding Xerun V3:

http://www.rcmagazine.cz/regulatory-...-xerun-v3.html
http://www.rcelectrico.es/novedades/...ywing-xerun-v3
Old 10-04-2011, 06:25 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by xraydad
Hi, really sorry to here you had problems, but the web address you list is a .co.uk address, this is their address that we deal with over here in the uk - http://www.racersinexile.org.uk/
we have had dealings with them many times and this is not their normal service, are you sure this was not a clone website?.
As i said really sorry to hear you had problems but the speedo will be worth waiting for wherever it comes from
I ordered from .org.uk, in my post I assumed it was .co.uk because that's the more common address for uk sites.

I ordered from them because fellow racers recommended the site to me, maybe something has changed recently but I wasn't able to contact the owner in any way.

Originally Posted by MarkMcC
I to have not received my order (21st sep), there is maybe a genuine reason for this, but unfortunately I will have to start a paypal dispute as I need a replacement speedo asap.
Put in a paypal dispute and immediately upgrade it to a claim, add a description that you tried contacting them several times and you need the item asap.
After I did that I received a refund within the hour.
The esc I ordered from mushroom has already been shipped.
Old 10-04-2011, 08:36 AM
Tech Initiate

hello am new with hobbywing and need some help please
Track with 80 m straight
Speed passion 13.5t MMM
frd 6.49
4- 7
09- 28
10- 12deg/01.
12- 24
13- 5000rpm
14- 0,3 sec
15- 350rpm/deg

any help would be welcome
thanks
Old 10-04-2011, 08:42 AM
Tech Adept

Hi,

Racersinexcile is normally very reliable and can only think that something has been wrong. I did bump into cherryblost last week and he did have a badly injured hand which may have something to do with it. I may see him again this weekend and will may sure he is aware of these issues.

Old 10-04-2011, 09:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Is there any benefit to running the Hobbywing software on a Speed Passion 2.0 Pro speed control? My friend recommended I do so, because the HW software is more smooth for running mod (boosted 5.5t). Can anybody confirm/deny?
Old 10-04-2011, 10:30 AM
Tech Initiate

[QUOTE=MarkMcC;9737835]I to have not received my order (21st sep), there is maybe a genuine reason for this, but unfortunately I will have to start a paypal dispute as I need a replacement speedo asap.[/QUOTE

I have now had comms with racersinexile and everything has been sorted out. As Funky Donkey mentions above it seems he has been out of action for a while and has been unable to fufill orders etc in a timely fashion.
Old 10-04-2011, 01:21 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by chinaman
Just noticed this on the HW website ...

Attachment 814560

What does the USB link update relate to? Cheers ...
Originally Posted by bkspeedo
this allows you to change settings in the ESC and update software in the ESC via your computer.
what i meant was in terms of the firmware and whether it is just an update or is there a new firmware in there ...

can i presume that the lastest firmware is still 211 officially and 213 unofficially? for stock that is. cheers.
Old 10-04-2011, 01:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by chinaman
what i meant was in terms of the firmware and whether it is just an update or is there a new firmware in there ...

can i presume that the lastest firmware is still 211 officially and 213 unofficially? for stock that is. cheers.
Yes 211 as 213 is not "really" out there
Old 10-04-2011, 02:51 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by xraydad
well you better find another store soon because if your interested in the V3 you will not be able to purchase it from any hong kong store .

wrong quote it is for the gent from the netherlands who had a problem with racerinexile.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.