Search
Like Tree7Likes

Sanwa m17 ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2024, 07:31 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lbsnoopy
yea , I don’t know , that’s all. Changed was my epa’s on throttle with the car that has the new 492i , so I then went to the car with the 482 and changed those settings and everything started working as it should . I tried the lipo cutoff settings first thing this morning , from 3.4 to 3.2 and that changed nothing, made sure I was 6.0 on the bec , nothing , put the 492i in when it got here from usps , nothing, played with the epa’s and everything started to work .
What did you change the EPA from and to? And did you calibrate the ESC each time you changed it?
Old 03-30-2024, 08:13 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)
Default Reply

Originally Posted by gigaplex
What did you change the EPA from and to? And did you calibrate the ESC each time you changed it?
the th base setting in throttle was at 0%and I ran it up to 115% , the esc , I only changed the lipo cutoff to 3.2 from 3.4 , but I had done that before I got the new receivers in the mail today .

Old 03-30-2024, 08:19 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Reply

This also gave me more throttle response , before that the car was not responding till I was at half of a trigger pull , now it is instant response on the pull .
Old 03-30-2024, 08:54 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lbsnoopy
the th base setting in throttle was at 0%and I ran it up to 115% , the esc , I only changed the lipo cutoff to 3.2 from 3.4 , but I had done that before I got the new receivers in the mail today .
SUB-T is sub trim (neutral point), not EPA. Sounds like your ESC calibration is way out.

SUB-T should be 0. EPA-H should be 100%. EPA-B should be 100%. RATE-B should also be 100%. Then calibrate the ESC. I'm guessing your receiver is connecting just fine and it's your ESC that's refusing to arm because it's failing to find a neutral signal due to an incorrect calibration.
lbsnoopy likes this.
Old 03-30-2024, 09:05 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Reply

Originally Posted by gigaplex
SUB-T is sub trim (neutral point), not EPA. Sounds like your ESC calibration is way out.

SUB-T should be 0. EPA-H should be 100%. EPA-B should be 100%. RATE-B should also be 100%. Then calibrate the ESC. I'm guessing your receiver is connecting just fine and it's your ESC that's refusing to arm because it's failing to find a neutral signal due to an incorrect calibration.
when I put the sub-T back to 0 I loose throttle response.
Old 03-30-2024, 09:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default ??

So , I should recalibrate the esc ?
Old 03-30-2024, 09:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default THNKU

THNKU gigaplex ! That’s what was needed , to recalibrate my esc , on both cars , total brain fart on my part .
gigaplex likes this.