Community
Wiki Posts
Search

My clutch

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2011, 04:25 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

yes,but do you have accurate set up from used shoe to shoe?some can be more worn than other.this area will determine the way it slide in the pressure plate.am i missing something here?
Old 11-22-2011, 06:24 AM
Tech Lord

Aha, that is what you mean. I always select the used shoes on sight. The tapered side on the pinhole as also the left over thickness on the side of the shoe does give enough information if it is straight enough or not. Indeed the wrong shoes I do not use.
Old 11-27-2011, 02:19 PM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up wow nice

Now that is what i would like to do in time, new to it but thats what it is all about. Nice to know that yous do take it as a hobby, sport and love it to.Good for yous ..ONE DAY ! haha well done on the parts..ace ..

Last edited by ff6060; 11-27-2011 at 02:33 PM.
Old 11-28-2011, 10:48 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Brilliant clutch bro!!! Looks super neat, what is the price?? Please keep in mind to must promote the hobby
Old 11-28-2011, 12:17 PM
Tech Lord

Costs.... many blood, sweat and tears? I am still thinking of making a 2nd one because it supprised me that much but the time and efford takes a lot although a 2nd one will go much easier. Indeed the design with the longer tapered pressure plate, all parts in shiny aluminium and the modding to lightweight is making the look and today the average customer is sensitive for that.

Well.... maybe there will be a production. As my sponsor has his own machine shop with several 7 axle CNC lathes/mills it is just pinuts to make it, I just figured out the parts in a drawing. The aluminium clutchbell and gears is also his production.
Old 11-28-2011, 05:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Ill take two if you want to put in production. Im in the states. You did a nice job ""