Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Magic G4

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 04:35 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Question about red Centrifugal Shoe

what difference is UFO Push Type Clutch Centrifugal Shoe (Red, harder)

compare to Black Centrifugal Shoe?
Old 02-02-2007, 05:28 AM
Tech Elite

Gansei you read my mind ,wanted to find out about the weights and the shoe ,what would be the characteristics or benefits or application be between the black and red besides what we know that its harder.
Old 02-02-2007, 08:23 AM
Tech Adept

Hello guys!
Hey Serpentd, do you have the part numbers for your bumper mounting on hand ? I saw the carbon pieces, but those are for lola body, no ? Did you mod it ?

Those alloy body post on your Serpent are nice, think it can be modded for the G4S ?

Those clutch pieces just do the centrifugal movement, right, they don't friction like the shoe that is a whole piece ? So, I would like to know, too, what are the diferences to the black ones ...

laterz
Old 02-02-2007, 08:35 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default My New G4S Movie

hahahahahaha.. kekekekekeke ^^;;;;

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipViewB...d=Z1yAf9ht5f0$
Old 02-02-2007, 08:47 AM
Tech Adept

I had just to look more carefully .. doh

Part number for the carbon bumper upper mount : K1430-1

It's very nice. And my front posts, for example, had a little tweak, on the nylon flat mount, making the body tweked. So, this carbon mount goes to the shopping list ...

What would be the price on a G4S PLUS ? (with all the enhancements !!!)
Old 02-02-2007, 10:15 AM
Tech Elite

question is what will teh G4S Plus have ??? and when will it be available ???
Old 02-02-2007, 01:32 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by gansei
G4S's rollbar is too low and can't protect engine in the crash..

so i changed G4S rollbar by V-ONE RRR rollbar (kawahara option part)
Hey gansei. I looked around but did not find this, so I ask, what is the part number for this rollbar, do you know ?

Thankx!
Old 02-02-2007, 03:34 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by British Menace
Hi Royfan,

I do believe TM has this in hand along with some other improvements.

Menace
I emailed TM inquiring about this and this morning I had this response, "We will provide Nylon Speed Shot frond end instead of Aluminum one in a near future." They also mentioned using the epoxy fix for the aluminum piece.

I think I'll wait for the nylon piece. The aluminum looks great, but if it bends a puts you out of a race its not worth much to me. The nylon will flex if needed.
Old 02-02-2007, 04:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Rawz
Hey gansei. I looked around but did not find this, so I ask, what is the part number for this rollbar, do you know ?

Thankx!
http://www.kawahara-racing.co.jp/k.486.html

Part# is K-486
Old 02-02-2007, 09:38 PM
Tech Fanatic

Hey guys, I forgot to show you a picture of my "Winter" mobile. Sorry, I'm usually a bit zoned out by the time I get on here. It still needs a paint job, but here she is. I'm thinking about putting a small snow plow on the front so I would enjoy shoveling the driveway. You got to understand that I am an RC junky, so I still like to get the "play" kits as well as the "Race" kits. I actually just counted what I have, hold on to your shorts, 78 built kits, 22 still in the box kits and about 29 toy rc (Like Radio Shack) 43 Zip Zaps and 12 X-mods . This doesn't include my 9 planes including a F-16 Jet an 1 mini hellicoptor. I stopped looking around the house because I was feeling a bit woozy after realizing how much money I have spent on all this stuff. I also have 93 unpainted bodies. I use to do custom airbrushing, well I still do, just not 4 bodies a week. I only mentioed all of this because Kodak asked a simple question. Dude I HATE growing up and having responsibility. I just want to RC!!!!!! But then again, my responsibility with my Mortgage Co has paid for all this stuff. Where can I find the balance??? I'll post a few pics of my sickness.

I would love to come down and hang with you Aussie dudes (Pattojnr, Kodak, etc.) then make my way up to Japan and say hi to gansei. Hell, I want to race with all of you guys. After looking at the other threads...whether it's Serpent, Kyosho, Xray or whatever, I trully believe that us G4Sers have the BEST group of guys around! Plus where would some of us be without good ole Raceday Hobbies...THANKS SAM!!!!

Anyway guys, thanks for all of your support and comments. I look forward to getting on here and seeing how everyones progressing. And of course gansei's awesome vids!!! Later my friends!
Attached Thumbnails Team Magic G4-rc-shit-024.jpg   Team Magic G4-rc-shit-025.jpg   Team Magic G4-copy-some-toys-mine-007.jpg   Team Magic G4-copy-some-toys-mine-002.jpg   Team Magic G4-copy-some-toys-mine-005.jpg  

Old 02-02-2007, 09:43 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Rawz
Hello guys!
Hey Serpentd, do you have the part numbers for your bumper mounting on hand ? I saw the carbon pieces, but those are for lola body, no ? Did you mod it ?

Those alloy body post on your Serpent are nice, think it can be modded for the G4S ?

Those clutch pieces just do the centrifugal movement, right, they don't friction like the shoe that is a whole piece ? So, I would like to know, too, what are the diferences to the black ones ...

laterz
Dude, I think the front mounts could work, however the rear would need some tweaking somehow and no way with the center. I need to resize some pics I took of them side by side to give you a better idea of how the Serpent posts are mounted. I'll get back with you bro!
Old 02-02-2007, 10:12 PM
Tech Fanatic

WOW!!!
YOU HAVE SOooooooooo MANY CARS
now i see wat u meant by u stopped lookin cos u spent to much money, and that snow plow thingo u have is AWESOME!!!! . no good in australia though
Old 02-02-2007, 11:10 PM

Serpentd, that's an awesome collection.. I think you should consider lifting your cars up because of tire flat spots

For G4S plus.. I heard that ED will be included in the kit.. maybe some other options, too.. Price will be lower than kit+options..
Old 02-02-2007, 11:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Serpentd, you can come out for the NSW titles in sydney on the Easter long weekend!
you only need to sell half a dozen of your kits to fund the trip!
Old 02-02-2007, 11:23 PM
Tech Elite

Hey Gansei, Razzor.
-------------------------

Quote.......
what difference is UFO Push Type Clutch Centrifugal Shoe (Red, harder)

compare to Black Centrifugal Shoe?
------------------------

I am just about to order this and the red (harder ) pressure plate myself.
I believe, talking to my friends in the Uk that aswell as being harder wearing, lasting longer , they also said that the red parts offered more grip and less slip. I would imagine due to the different material used.
As I said I'm going to order these parts soon so I do not know first hand, sorry.
I hope this helps.

Menace

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.