NEW YORK CAHMPIONSHIP RACE

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NEW YORK CAHMPIONSHIP RACE

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2006, 08:43 AM
Tech Elite

Also a Thank you goes out to Mr. and Mrs. Charlie Williams, as always Marva taking care of us when we come to town, thank you.
Old 09-06-2006, 04:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Talking

Kudos to Vince for winnning touring car, and to Rick for orgainzing such a great race. Hopefully I'll be able to get down to Maryland for this 2 day race, and get some of my first laps on that track in. See you Maryland guys soon.

Diatta Collymore
Kyosho V-One-RRR
Sirio, RD Logics Turbo II
Stratus 3.1
Team Fanatics
Bruckner Hobbies
Old 09-06-2006, 09:25 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by D-nicest
Kudos to Vince for winnning touring car, and to Rick for orgainzing such a great race. Hopefully I'll be able to get down to Maryland for this 2 day race, and get some of my first laps on that track in. See you Maryland guys soon.

Diatta Collymore
Kyosho V-One-RRR
Sirio, RD Logics Turbo II
Stratus 3.1
Team Fanatics
Bruckner Hobbies

Hello Diatta, great job this weekend,hope you continue to improve,as you have a bright future.

Chris Whitney
Old 09-07-2006, 04:17 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I just want to thank Rick and the entire BK crew for putting your time and dedication. What a difference a year makes. Congrats to all the winners. Even though I could not get things going all day, it was a joy to be there and watch some great racing. Jamie and Vince trading paint in the A-main was great to watch. Mr Valdez doing his thing on the mike takes racing to the next level. And a special shout out to Ray for putting the finishing touches on pit lane before the quals, things are looking good and only getting better.
Hope to see you all real soon.
Old 09-08-2006, 05:24 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

We can only try to improve on things and with the way the season started out things are looking up. I thank all of the people behind me that make it happen and all the racers that come out and show the love.

It was great seeing you guys at the race. I really did miss the whole racing scene while we had all that downtime.

Glad to be able to make some people smile at least. I know we cant please everyone but lets at least have fun while trying.
Old 09-08-2006, 07:05 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

In my honest opinion the race calling by Mr. Alex Valdez was phenomenal and the Computer operations of Mr. Clarence Rose made the day. Fanatics!! We are all true die hard FANATICS, this is what it all balls down to. I could not have done it without my supporting cast.

Dred who made the layout
Greg for the PR work
Darrel the everything behind the scenes guy
Curt all around stand in
Jamie Corrado great traction work
Ray M the Construction Manager behind Team Fanatics
Wael aka Molotof for the wicked Web admin work

A huge list of names but you guys know who you are and what you do. OF all the awards given as presentation I got the best one of all. That was to see the racers enjoying themselves. You are all a great group of racers and I am glad to have an addiction that WE ALL share. RACING RACING RACING.
Old 09-08-2006, 11:35 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Rick,
Thanks for all your hard work in getting the club and track up and running. I know it must not be easy, but we all really do owe you a big "THANK YOU" for giving us Region 1 guys a great place to race and have some fun. I am sure there are plenty of others I am not mentioning, no offense, I just do not know who does what. But thanks to all involved. I can only imagine what next season holds in store.