Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CSI SHOCK DYNO

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2013, 02:37 PM
Tech Initiate

Default CSI SHOCK DYNO

After 12 months of design and development CSI is proud to debut our new shock dyno. Check out the video here.

http://youtu.be/kcu4gPWbrHI
Old 03-23-2013, 04:36 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CSI Shocks
After 12 months of design and development CSI is proud to debut our new shock dyno. Check out the video here.

http://youtu.be/kcu4gPWbrHI
Pretty cool Garrett
Old 03-23-2013, 05:48 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)

Very nice guys!!! Where do I sign up? I would love to have one of
these in my area!
Old 03-26-2013, 04:30 AM
Tech Initiate

Thanks guys. At this point we don't have a plan to produce more of these. If the demand is high enough we would consider it. The problem with bringing it to market is going to be the cost, we have a pretty penny invested in this unit. Not sure how many racers would be lined up to spend several thousand dollars to test their shocks.
Old 03-26-2013, 08:31 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)

Ok I can understand that. Do you have any plans on taking different manufacturers shocks with your pistons installed with different spring combos and oil combos and putting together a chart? I'm very intrigued with this I think it's an awesome idea.
Old 03-26-2013, 08:50 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

We got to take full advantage of this Dyno at PNB this weekend. Garrett really helped us figure out some issues with our shocks and the oils we are using. It would be awesome to have one of these in the trailer for sure. LOL

Thank you very much for the help and support this weekend Garrett. You and Eric were very much appreciated.
Old 03-26-2013, 09:03 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

I've had one of these drawn for years, but I'm not a software guy so the project kinda stopped when I got to the software, but I think that you would be suprised but the suspension is the last great fronter in these cars on-road and off-road and how many guys would pony up for one.
The last time CE made a batch of turbo dyno's before the brushless took over they were $1200.00 sold out in a couple days ( that was pre-orders ) , just saying.

If you plan on selling them count me in, If I was a software guy it would have been over years ago.

Best regards,
James Reilly