Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
New Caster Racing Nitro Buggy Just Announced! >

New Caster Racing Nitro Buggy Just Announced!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Caster Racing Nitro Buggy Just Announced!

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 05:48 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NitroLuver
gettng close to buying my buggy...is everyone running carbon shock towers or are they running the stock aluminum ones?
Carbon would be the best if your a smooth driver and stay on all 4 wheels. The aluminum ones are dialed also
Old 04-30-2009, 08:00 PM
Tech Adept

WOW NOT EVEN WORTH MY TIME!!!

Last edited by BigC123; 05-06-2009 at 03:52 PM.
Old 04-30-2009, 08:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Josh Pease
Carbon would be the best if your a smooth driver and stay on all 4 wheels. The aluminum ones are dialed also
well I am fairly smooth only problem is when i wreck it's usually a big one I was just wondering I am scared of carbons for now...maybe that'll change later but as of now aluminum it is for me
Old 04-30-2009, 08:38 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by NitroLuver
well I am fairly smooth only problem is when i wreck it's usually a big one I was just wondering I am scared of carbons for now...maybe that'll change later but as of now aluminum it is for me
Jayson you will be fine with the carbons but if your more comfy with aluminum then run it! Also tell my big homie Notch Johnson i said we need to go to hooters!!
Old 04-30-2009, 08:45 PM
Tech Elite

most def...he was out at beaumont but I didn't really get a chance to holla at him...will you be doing the second round of JBRL over @ ARC? may 17th
Old 05-02-2009, 07:56 PM
Tech Regular

Congrats to Rocketman Steve Sykulski and Kevin Bell for there qualifying effort at Wiregrass.These guys can drive.The rest of the Casster clan are all stacked up competeing for the very bottom.Nice goin guys.Looks like Brian Bennett on the bottom.SWEET.Some primo talent.
Old 05-04-2009, 11:42 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Wiregrass was great! Me, Steve and Kevin made it to B-Main PRO in Truggy and Steve made it to B-main PRO in Buggy. I qualified for C-main Pro in Truggy and bumped to the B after the 20 minute main and ran the whole 30 minute B-main and got 8th right behind Kevin. 50 minutes almost back to back...... very tired after that lol!
Old 05-04-2009, 12:52 PM
Tech Elite

glad you guys had a great time..i can't wait until the 17th gonna be fun...ARC looks like a nice place so I can't wait...been holding off for a year and now I'll finally be going there
Old 05-04-2009, 02:35 PM
Tech Addict

Good Job guys. Keep up the good work.
Old 05-04-2009, 04:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Josh Pease
Good Job guys. Keep up the good work.

Josh, How did it go at WIN?? Being from Ca I hope you didnt let the east coast boys smack you down!!!
Old 05-04-2009, 06:06 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by vnmsgt
Wiregrass was great! Me, Steve and Kevin made it to B-Main PRO in Truggy and Steve made it to B-main PRO in Buggy. I qualified for C-main Pro in Truggy and bumped to the B after the 20 minute main and ran the whole 30 minute B-main and got 8th right behind Kevin. 50 minutes almost back to back...... very tired after that lol!
Good run dude.I watched it on live rc.Looked fast.Track looked a little unforgiving.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Guys where can I get the full results I would like to see how everyone did????
Old 05-05-2009, 02:13 PM

Default Caster

Originally Posted by BigC123
Just wanted to respond to ya there guy . I dont remember talking to you and I dont think I did. Also I have never said to anyone that I am a full factory guy. So I think you are just trying to start some problems. So I will drop it at that since I have better things to do than get on here and bash guy's that are having fun racing and promoting products they are running. As for being in the D main. Oh well better luck next time. All I can say is at least my car completed all heats and the main with no problems, except for my driving, LOL
Also P.S. the qualifying times from the D main and the A main were only seperated by 10 seconds so two wrecks and I would of been in the A Main I guess thats why I was practicing today.
Well several of your fellow racers said you told them the same thing. Your a shady dude bottom line, that lied to me about what type of a racer you really were.
Get back in sportsman where you belong and earn your spot in expert.
List your big races in sportsman that you won that classified you as a an expert and maybe then I will give you some credit. You basically lied to me about your sponsorship. That is why i needed to check,cause your driving showed different. BOTTOM LINE: DONT MISLEAD THE PUBLIC PLEASE AND MAYBE THEN YOU GUYS CAR WILL START GETTING A BETTER REP FOR ITSELF.
From what I am told that car has a very bad rep on it. Just glad I never bought one.
Old 05-05-2009, 08:11 PM
Tech Elite

x

Last edited by hakmazter; 05-06-2009 at 10:06 PM.
Old 05-05-2009, 09:33 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by THara
Well several of your fellow racers said you told them the same thing. Your a shady dude bottom line, that lied to me about what type of a racer you really were.
Get back in sportsman where you belong and earn your spot in expert.
List your big races in sportsman that you won that classified you as a an expert and maybe then I will give you some credit. You basically lied to me about your sponsorship. That is why i needed to check,cause your driving showed different. BOTTOM LINE: DONT MISLEAD THE PUBLIC PLEASE AND MAYBE THEN YOU GUYS CAR WILL START GETTING A BETTER REP FOR ITSELF.
From what I am told that car has a very bad rep on it. Just glad I never bought one.
This right here is why Caster has had a bad rap. If you have a problem with a team driver you should be talking to the team manager about it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.