Tech Rookie

Thatīs a bombastic news.

Congrats to Atsushi for this victory.
You are the greatest!!

But itīs a big sucess for HB-company and especially for
one of the best designer, mechanics and teamleaders in
the world:

Masayuki "Papa" Miura.

With 4 HotBodies in Top 12 Papa can be proud of his work.

Congrats also to Tatsuro Watanabe for this important
victory, result and team.

Papa Rheinard
Old 09-22-2008, 05:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

I think its awesome that Hara won it. This guy knows what it takes to put the hard work in that went with the win. I think its a true testament to Hara and to hot bodies also. I dont think this should be a bashing session among manufactures they are all good if put in tthe right hands. I run an 808 and there wasnt not even one in the main, but it doesnt make it a bad car and I dont plan to switch any time soon. Kyosho also will still be an awesome car regarless of the price, the metals and plastics make it worth more than other buggies. But for an everyday guy to now buy an obvious race proven buggy (with probably some minor changes) for under 400 bucks being the hot bodies I think its awesome, after all we want people in the hobby/sport not out of it.
once again congrats to Hara and also ALL the guys in the A and B main, either one is a true testament to ability and hard work to make.
see ya
MO
Old 09-22-2008, 05:33 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

wow, i would love to see the look on everyones face this morning. i know they are thinking "where did he come from"!! hara has always been there. the unsung hero!! he was here in may at the ECNS RD 5 at the farm and won that race by about 3 sec set some type of track record there, so he knew track and types of track conditions. my home boy told me he had his motor pitting at the 7.5 8 min mark!! congrats to hara you the MAN NOW!!!!
Old 09-22-2008, 06:11 AM
Tech Fanatic

Hey Guys,

I was wondering what country the next 1/8 worlds will be held. The Farm 2 just put on a great race and I was wondering who would be hosting the 2010 Worlds?

Thanks
Kevin Boyle
Old 09-22-2008, 06:49 AM
Tech Fanatic

Probably somewhere in Europe, Jakarta was the venue in '06 so that's the FEMCA block covered until 2012.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

for those of you who were able to watch the race like i was, should know that HARA won it due in great part to his fuel mileage and quality pit stops. hara had the ability to push his stops a little later and could even do one less than maifield (who ended up flaming so thats irrelevant in the scope), and the same amount as truhe i believe.

also, truhe only lost by like 2 seconds. he could have taken it if they had like 1 or 2 more.

like it has been stated, you could throw a two year old ofna lx pro in these guys' hands with a good set up and they could do well. its not the car. dont get me wrong, the car is a big factor but the driver has to wheel it.

mad kudos to hara and the team.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:59 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rdub202

like it has been stated, you could throw a two year old ofna lx pro in these guys' hands with a good set up and they could do well. its not the car. dont get me wrong, the car is a big factor but the driver has to wheel it.

mad kudos to hara and the team.
Just to play devil's advocate, if all that is true why would anyone ever buy anything other than the cheapest car?
Old 09-22-2008, 09:09 AM
Tech Addict

also, truhe only lost by like 2 seconds. he could have taken it if they had like 1 or 2 more.
For the last few laps it looked as if Hara went into cruise mode, or maybe a better term would be no mistake fast mode. This allowed Truhe to make up some of the ground he had lost. While pit stops did play a role, I feel the major role they played was allowing Hara to move up to the leaders. When he got there it was evident that he had the speed to hang in the front (plus the single fastest lap of the race). Just look at the lead changes within individual laps when serveral were runing at the front and you could have covered them with a large blanket. Just want to add, I am not a Hara fan or a Hot Bodies fan, but...........they done good.

Thank goodness liverc got it together, at least for me, and I was able to view the final. It was a race from the beginning to almost the end where at least the top three at any given time had a shot.

Ed M.
Old 09-22-2008, 10:20 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

You guys are blind, those are the hottest trophy chicks ever!!!
Old 09-22-2008, 10:42 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

2010 in Brazil?
Old 09-22-2008, 11:03 AM
Tech Master

Congratulations to Hara, Tessman, Robbers, Amezcua, and the whole Hot Bodies team. I'm a huge HB/Hara fan and I'm stoked at the results of this race. Also congrats to D8 designer Josh Alton on the victory. I know you worked hard on that vehicle. Also to Miura-san for your great pit work with Atsushi.

Sounds like it was a great race. Everyone (from all of the teams) should be proud of their A-main performances. Hope everyone gets home safe.

Jeremy
Old 09-22-2008, 11:49 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Franchize04
Old 09-22-2008, 12:03 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Originally Posted by Franchize04

ROLMAO!!!!
Old 09-22-2008, 12:12 PM
Tech Champion

Those trophy girls would make most of you guys cry.

SADDLE UP PARTNA!
Old 09-22-2008, 12:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 1fastguy1
I think its awesome that Hara won it. This guy knows what it takes to put the hard work in that went with the win. I think its a true testament to Hara and to hot bodies also. I dont think this should be a bashing session among manufactures they are all good if put in tthe right hands. I run an 808 and there wasnt not even one in the main, but it doesnt make it a bad car and I dont plan to switch any time soon. Kyosho also will still be an awesome car regarless of the price, the metals and plastics make it worth more than other buggies. But for an everyday guy to now buy an obvious race proven buggy (with probably some minor changes) for under 400 bucks being the hot bodies I think its awesome, after all we want people in the hobby/sport not out of it.
once again congrats to Hara and also ALL the guys in the A and B main, either one is a true testament to ability and hard work to make.
see ya
MO
OK this is my last on this....

You nailed it right here, well said.

I was just frustrated that a few just started to sink the boots into Kyosho, these guys even jumped into the MP9 thread to have a crack. I guess it's "tall poppy syndrome", you know knock down the highest.

I have not once bagged any other manufacturer, I like RC, and would be happy with any of the buggies running in the final. I choose Kyosho for myself, as I like the quality, and know what I'm getting. Simple as that.

Again, there can only ever be one winner, and so many factors can make that happen, as has also been said HARA had a fantastic strategy, and excellent economy out of his OS engine.

Well Done to HARA and HB

I'm out

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.