Old 01-24-2019, 03:27 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Need to add the rear ARS System
walrusjon likes this.
Old 06-16-2019, 09:20 AM
Tech Regular

Default T3

I drove the Mst T3 car and this car was pretty freaking good.The car handle exceptionally along with being very durable.

Old 07-19-2019, 12:40 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Bezerk

Originally Posted by rcguyfpr
I don’t really like the feel of the shocks, so I was trying to fit Xray’s in it. Then I had a thought of using the Xray ULP (2018/2019) shocks with the ULP shock towers. I could make the towers fit, but the length of the shocks are off. So back to the bench, and work on rebuilding the original shocks.... if I can’t to the feel I like, i may just put a set of Xray SLP shocks in it.
The Aussie RAB Hobbies may be able
Old 07-19-2019, 12:41 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by midse
The Aussie RAB Hobbies may be able
RAB Hobbies may be able to have some made for you from Bezerk
Old 09-16-2019, 12:40 PM
Tech Regular

Default New Importer

I have just been made aware that there will be a new importer for the car so things are starting to look up.Also they will be carrying the new FF car.
Old 09-16-2019, 01:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Just wanted to post up here.
We are stocking these cars and parts in the US at scale speed. We have been running and racing the cars this summer on asphalt with success and are starting to test the indoor black carpet stuff now. This car has proven to be very good so far.
On pavement in 21.5 touring we have been running blue rear springs as the only major change on the cars.
Old 09-16-2019, 01:36 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Marcos.J

Need to add the rear ARS System

not sure why they went to a 2 piece top deck and the steering between the bulkheads , my single floating steering worked alot better but i sold that car a while ago
Old 09-16-2019, 05:50 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

I did some testing with this car over the Summer and must say it works pretty good on pavement....not as good as my Yokomo but it was competitive. I wish the car had normal shocks on it as I think there is a trick to building the pass through shocks that I didn't figure out. Didn't have any issues with the top deck, on pavement I think the flex options help with tuning. The one thing I will say for anyone getting this car...run it out of the box do not change anything!!!! The guy I was testing with did this and was fast right out the gate. I rebuilt my car making a bunch of changes that didn't help and in fact I think made the car slower Now that someone is importing the car I hope to see more out at the track...I know there are at least 3 at my track.
ShtLuck likes this.
Old 09-16-2019, 07:36 PM
Tech Rookie

Default T3

I believe this car has some very inovative design features that stand out and make it different from the current crop of touring cars.

I have also been told the price point is very good for a track ready touring car,I know the guys have been doing some testing with the cars on black carpet and it looks very promising,maybe we will have a 4th contender in the touring car world.

​​​​​
ShtLuck likes this.
Old 09-17-2019, 02:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Originally Posted by The Teacher
I did some testing with this car over the Summer and must say it works pretty good on pavement....not as good as my Yokomo but it was competitive. I wish the car had normal shocks on it as I think there is a trick to building the pass through shocks that I didn't figure out. Didn't have any issues with the top deck, on pavement I think the flex options help with tuning. The one thing I will say for anyone getting this car...run it out of the box do not change anything!!!! The guy I was testing with did this and was fast right out the gate. I rebuilt my car making a bunch of changes that didn't help and in fact I think made the car slower Now that someone is importing the car I hope to see more out at the track...I know there are at least 3 at my track.
the shocks kinda remind me of the Custom Works Delta shocks back in the day, they were kind of a love it or hate it deal for most guys. the problem is they werent normal so most people never gave them a fair shot. I am excited to get the car on carpet here shortly.
Old 10-03-2019, 10:25 AM
Tech Regular

Default Race Opts

Us Rc Import is glad to announce we will be working with Race Opts to import and distribute this product in North and South America.We are already working with dealers to gets parts and kits available to customers nationwide,we are also please to announce that we will have some new regional drivers joining our team to showcase the cars full potential.

Just in time for the winter carpet season

Contact [email protected]
Old 10-03-2019, 03:32 PM
Tech Addict

Hi Guys,
We are working closely with our team drivers here in OZ to further develop the two platforms from Race Opt. The MTS T3 and the FFV3.
Below are some images of the work done and work in progress.

Battery locks with 5mm carbon stops

Solid front pivot arms using the Schumacher Mi5 pivot balls. All items available from RAB Hobbies.

Rear arms keyed to 2°, 2.5° and 3.0° with solid pivots that allow roll height adjustment with alloy or steel shims. Best OD and ID shims are 3x7x! or 3x9x! Toe adjustment is keyed into the arms.

Top plate, mid mount conversion

Mid mount chassis conversion piece.

MTS T3 long top bumper plate.

Carbon top bumper plate in place.

Pivot suspension mounted on chassis.

A work on progress mid mount chassis conversion.

Rear end mounted. This was the pre production fit to the chassis and was hand milled to fit. The new production arms now have the carbon keyed to accept the Schumacher balls to fit flush and roll centers be adjustable via shims under the ball.

3° arm fitted.

View of pivot ball fitments to arm using CA. Removal is easy as using DeBonder

These were prototype flex arms. These will not go into production.

Fitted top view.

Fitted bottom view.

Info and online details of the itmes from the link below.

https://rabhobbies.com.au/online/ind.../cPath/474_605

Cheers,
Ren.

Last edited by venom54; 10-03-2019 at 03:49 PM.
Old 10-03-2019, 04:43 PM
Super Moderator

Have them rework the rear hub for the ARS system this was a huge improvement on asphalt
Originally Posted by venom54
Hi Guys,
We are working closely with our team drivers here in OZ to further develop the two platforms from Race Opt. The MTS T3 and the FFV3.
Below are some images of the work done and work in progress.

Battery locks with 5mm carbon stops

Solid front pivot arms using the Schumacher Mi5 pivot balls. All items available from RAB Hobbies.

Rear arms keyed to 2°, 2.5° and 3.0° with solid pivots that allow roll height adjustment with alloy or steel shims. Best OD and ID shims are 3x7x! or 3x9x! Toe adjustment is keyed into the arms.

Top plate, mid mount conversion

Mid mount chassis conversion piece.

MTS T3 long top bumper plate.

Carbon top bumper plate in place.

Pivot suspension mounted on chassis.

A work on progress mid mount chassis conversion.

Rear end mounted. This was the pre production fit to the chassis and was hand milled to fit. The new production arms now have the carbon keyed to accept the Schumacher balls to fit flush and roll centers be adjustable via shims under the ball.

3° arm fitted.

View of pivot ball fitments to arm using CA. Removal is easy as using DeBonder

These were prototype flex arms. These will not go into production.

Fitted top view.

Fitted bottom view.

Info and online details of the itmes from the link below.

https://rabhobbies.com.au/online/ind.../cPath/474_605

Cheers,
Ren.
Old 10-03-2019, 04:49 PM
Super Moderator

I did these by hand with minor changes to the stock mounts makes Race-Opt ARS system bolt right up
Old 10-03-2019, 05:16 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Nice

Looks like this car is already catching on I think the car is a real contender.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.