Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree344Likes

3 Racing Sakura XI Sport

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2013, 03:12 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by 6376vette
Have you tracked it? Customs can hold up shipments. That's usually what happens when my orders take a while. Usual delivery is 6-8 business days from rc Mart.
No not yet, Ill Start Chasing it if its not here by early next week. Id say that its only the size of a envolope so you would expect it to be quik.

RcMart are just over a week somtimes quiker to australia aswell.
Old 08-17-2013, 01:48 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Yogi-
No not yet, Ill Start Chasing it if its not here by early next week. Id say that its only the size of a envolope so you would expect it to be quik.

RcMart are just over a week somtimes quiker to australia aswell.
Usually, tracking is just a matter of pasting the shipping number into a search field, so if you want to know, it isn't much of an effort

Where I live, customs and sorting is usually swift unless the goods land or hit shore on a friday, but my last package from dx.com spent a whopping 8 days in my local letter center, almost half the total shipping time. Really annoying.
Old 08-17-2013, 03:17 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by bakoo
Usually, tracking is just a matter of pasting the shipping number into a search field, so if you want to know, it isn't much of an effort

Where I live, customs and sorting is usually swift unless the goods land or hit shore on a friday, but my last package from dx.com spent a whopping 8 days in my local letter center, almost half the total shipping time. Really annoying.
Tracking says it left on the 10th. I paid on the 7th. No more info. So it's on the way lol
Old 08-18-2013, 01:31 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

So I jumped in to an Xi Sport over a S1 due to me thinking parts support would be better. TQRC seems great, but the don't have the new arms, knuckles, hubs, or rear hubs in yet. In a pinch could I use Zero S parts for replacements?
Old 08-18-2013, 03:34 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Flipside6900
So I jumped in to an Xi Sport over a S1 due to me thinking parts support would be better. TQRC seems great, but the don't have the new arms, knuckles, hubs, or rear hubs in yet. In a pinch could I use Zero S parts for replacements?
I've got zero front arms on mine at the moment.
Old 08-18-2013, 05:11 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Cool. thank you much. I'm running a points race this weekend and the track doesn't stock parts for it, so I was planning on just ordering extras and then I noticed that no one has them in stock yet.
Old 08-18-2013, 08:47 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Flipside6900
Cool. thank you much. I'm running a points race this weekend and the track doesn't stock parts for it, so I was planning on just ordering extras and then I noticed that no one has them in stock yet.
Yep none available except from 3racing. But as it turns out they arnt all that quick for parts supply. I would of thought that the parts would arrive in the market at the same time as the kits.
Old 08-20-2013, 07:28 PM
Tech Adept

Parts turned up today. 2weeks. But I've got spare arms now. I raced last night with the zero front arms, they work fine with a little more push out of the corners but could of been the temp. Also found out that the 416 ball diff fits (not that ill ever use one). Still getting heaps better lap time over the zero and I qualified second with a 4th at the end. Very happy
Old 08-20-2013, 07:48 PM
Tech Master

Parts turned up today. 2weeks. But I've got spare arms now. I raced last night with the zero front arms, they work fine with a little more push out of the corners but could of been the temp. Also found out that the 416 ball diff fits (not that ill ever use one). Still getting heaps better lap time over the zero and I qualified second with a 4th at the end. Very happy
Put in the ball diff.
Old 08-20-2013, 08:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

You're making it harder for me to resist punching that "buy" button on one of these.

I'm going to come down to Canberra for the 4th round of the Challenge Cup at the end of next month, and see if I can have some good success with the old Zero as I did a few weeks ago. If you're going to be there I'll have a look at yours before I make a decision (although I'd much prefer the Sakura Ultimate).
All I got to do is try and remember what setting changes I done to get it to work on carpet, which weren't much anyway.

Cheers
Rob.
Old 08-20-2013, 09:35 PM
Tech Adept

I think the ultimate will be a chrissy presant. Or a second one of these.
Old 08-21-2013, 01:38 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Does anyone know if the new sport chassis will work as a replacement for the old s model chassis? My nephew broke his but before I buy the original version I was wondering if the new one retro fits. Thanks for any help you guys can give.

Ol skool
Old 08-21-2013, 01:52 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I just found the answer on the 3rd page, dunno how I missed that? sorry to have taken up space. Looks like the original version for me.

Ol skool
Old 08-21-2013, 01:55 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Ol skool nitro
I just found the answer on the 3rd page, dunno how I missed that? sorry to have taken up space. Looks like the original version for me.

Ol skool
The zero chassis is different but cheap as to buy or you could upgrade it to the narrow chassis.
Old 08-21-2013, 05:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Smile

Sakura XI Sport spare & hopup parts are in stock now.

http://www.tqrcracing.com/shop/produ...id=56&s_sort=3

FYI, thanks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.