Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Much-More cell master v1

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2005, 05:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I'm interested in some of the Team Much more products after checking them out at TORC this past weekend at the TakeOfF race...specifically the 20A power supply and the Power Station 'power bar'....

Could you shoot me a pm with a list of dealers where I could potentially get ahold of pricing and availability in Canada?

Thanks
Old 01-25-2005, 05:46 PM
Tech Adept

Default Re: service/warranty

Originally posted by Raul Garcia
I dont understand how Much More products wont be able to be supported by the NA distributor that were purchased in HK? Why? Are they not the same product? My Much More charger is in transit right know shipped on Jan 25th, from a HK website. I cant wait to get it, but hearing this is making me a little unhappy....
MuchMore Headquater in Korea is not allowing distributor to sell the products to other countries. We follow rules from our headquater. I do not believe HK internet stores are interested in sponsoring drivers, sponsoring Race and promoting products in USA and Canada. Everybody knows that buying products from LHS helps local hobby business and as a responsible distributor who is trying to contribute our own industry in our own country, We believe we are doing the right thing. We understand position of the consumers as well but if we let it happen there will be more hobbyshops losing business. I hope you understand our position in this matter.
Old 01-25-2005, 05:51 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)
Default Re: Re: service/warranty

Originally posted by TeamMuchMore
MuchMore Headquater in Korea is not allowing distributor to sell the products to other countries. We follow rules from our headquater. I do not believe HK internet stores are interested in sponsoring drivers, sponsoring Race and promoting products in USA and Canada. Everybody knows that buying products from LHS helps local hobby business and as a responsible distributor who is trying to contribute our own industry in our own country, We believe we are doing the right thing. We understand position of the consumers as well but if we let it happen there will be more hobbyshops losing business. I hope you understand our position in this matter.
So are you saying, you are looking for sponsoring US driver's?
Old 01-25-2005, 05:59 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Raul - You bought what is called a gray market product. It is imported outside the proper distribution chain. This happens all the time with camera equipment. You can save 2-5% buying a gray market camera but if it breaks you now have a very expensive paper weight as US warranty service wont touch it. This is totally fair. Legitimate distributors figure service into the cost structure of a product. Why should a company offer support for a product they didn't make a dime on...they shouldn't!
Old 01-25-2005, 06:03 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)
Default support

Adrian,
I see what you mean. I guess I wont be doing that again. Thanks for pointing that out....
Old 01-25-2005, 06:10 PM
Tech Adept

Default Re: Re: Re: service/warranty

Originally posted by Raul Garcia
So are you saying, you are looking for sponsoring US driver's?
We are currently Sponsoring Drivers In USA and Canada. Also we are looking for talented indivisuals who can promote our products.

USA
andrew cartwright-Schumacher
Travis schreven-Xray
Peter Robinson

Canada
Martin Crisp - Tamiya
Korgae scale - Xray
kelven hebert - Losi
Wayne Mah - Xray
Old 01-25-2005, 09:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default service/warranty

TeamMuchMore,

I just recieved the Motor Master v3.0 as a gift this past holiday season, and really like this product... so much so, I have already purchased a Cell Master just a few days ago. I'm anxiously awaiting arrival from HK now.

Like Raul, I too am not pleased to hear that warranty service would not be offered to these purchases... when, to my knowledge, there were no other options widely available for purchasing your products in NA.

I totally understand your statements and agree with them, IF your products were widely available across NA.

I hope that you'll take this into consideration..

James
Old 01-26-2005, 12:13 AM
Tech Apprentice

Dear Much-More

I can't accept your rules . According you say, if I have travelling at Korea, that's mean you are not recommend I shopping in your country??

Regards
Loman
Old 01-26-2005, 01:07 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default service/warranty

I think you will find that this is pretty much the same for 99% of businesses in any country. If you purchase a product in country A you will need to claim service/warranty from that country. Same as if you purchase in country B you claim sevice/warranty from country B. Not visa versa. So if you do buy OS you have to send it back OS....this adds up to $$$ in postage etc and time.
Old 01-26-2005, 01:36 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by AdrianM
Raul - You bought what is called a gray market product. It is imported outside the proper distribution chain. This happens all the time with camera equipment. You can save 2-5% buying a gray market camera but if it breaks you now have a very expensive paper weight as US warranty service wont touch it. This is totally fair. Legitimate distributors figure service into the cost structure of a product. Why should a company offer support for a product they didn't make a dime on...they shouldn't!
I totally agree.....
Old 01-26-2005, 01:17 PM
Tech Adept

Default MuchMore Racing In action in toronto

6th Annual Magma Indoor Championship held in Toronto R/C Raceway. Jan 21, 22, 23.

We stacked up the Zero V and took a photo. It was fun

Drivers including Martin Crisp who is the Factory Team drivers for Tamiya Canada. He is also known as the author of XXX main setup book.

My pit table :P

MuchMore products in showcase, in the back it is patrick who is real nice guy who took care of us all week long. Thanks Patrick

Tom from Tamiya Canada is announcing drivers meeting.

Group Photo of all the drivers

kelven Our 16 years old sponsored driver who is very talented at very young age.

from left: Corey whiteman, Kelven Hebert, Martin Crisp

Amain Modified Drivers

Amain drivers on podium. Congraturation.

Last edited by TeamMuchMore; 01-26-2005 at 06:18 PM.
Old 01-26-2005, 01:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Hey! Great pictures..I can see me!!!lol

(group shot )
Old 01-26-2005, 02:21 PM
Tech Regular

About warranties...

Buy a Panasonic TV in the US and try and get warranty done on it in Canada, try it the other way around...

No go.

Its the norm!!

Often items sold in different countries will differ, techs aren't neccessarily able to repair an item made for a different market.

Like others have said above, 99+% of items sold work this way today.

In the future with the growing global market things will change, but just remember that when you lose your job to a cheaper overseas workforce.
Old 01-26-2005, 09:07 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Better pic..... dont want anybody hurting thier neck lol.....

Old 01-26-2005, 09:13 PM
Tech Fanatic

Man, the way you guys are dressed and the zero-v trays and the wall... its like the pic was taken "In the Ghetto"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.