Like Tree26Likes

3 racing new F1

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2011, 12:15 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 69 (100%+)
Wink

Originally Posted by bertrandsv87
That's just one or two Asians winning, but the majority of the top guys have larger eye lid openings, enabling them to easily defeat others ...Anyways I don't think you will ever understand, so let's get back to topic ! How did you guys lower the front of the fgx ? Did you have to cut the spring ???
Yes, I'm done trolling with you, too. Can't change the fact the you're not from this planet with your terribly skewed logic.

Back to the topic.
Old 11-08-2011, 12:17 AM
Suspended

Guys, let keep it back to topic and just ignore the troll.

Don't feed him by answering him anything.
Old 11-08-2011, 12:19 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I can't believe I'm going to type this, because if anyone was in need of a Darwin award... but anyway...

Lowering front ride height. RTFM... or shims off of top of knuckle to shims underneath.
Old 11-08-2011, 12:21 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Just because you don't agree with me , doesn't mean you have to report it Dan... I should report you for harassment, and butting in on an ongoing conversation with ecomet ! If you have nothing to add, then go home...
Old 11-08-2011, 12:23 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by TryHard
I can't believe I'm going to type this, because if anyone was in need of a Darwin award... but anyway...

Lowering front ride height. RTFM... or shims off of top of knuckle to shims underneath.
Hey TH, don't feed the troll. He's trying to act dump to draw attention! He has all the alien physics and yet couldn't figure out something so trivial.

Let's just answer everything else and ignore the troll.

He'll go away eventually when nobody's playing with him.
Old 11-08-2011, 12:25 AM
Suspended

Just because you don't agree with me , doesn't mean you have to report it Dan... I should report you for harassment, and butting in on an ongoing conversation with ecomet ! If you have nothing to add, then go home...
Troll speaking! Everone duck!

You're being reported for trolling, and still don't get it.
Old 11-08-2011, 12:26 AM
Tech Champion

How low does the front go??? 4mm or less ? Did that stop the front wheel from bucking in turns??? What about running thicker oil the shocks???
Old 11-08-2011, 12:41 AM
Tech Champion

I don't post because others are answering me. Ignore me all you want, I will still post to give solutions to problems, and to learn from the ongoing debate. For instance, one solution I know of while running my Nikko F1 is to always run a slightly lower front ride height than the rear while keeping the rear droop down to a minimum, but you will need to use thick grease on the front kingpins to create a front damper effect that will keep the front of the car from bouncing too much...I did that mod on my f103gt's and that gave me much better steering. I use #3 grease which is very rare !!! Guys always wondered why my nikko toy was so poised eventhough it had no shocks, well I made my own shocks with small foam pieces embedded in grease...
Old 11-08-2011, 12:48 AM
Tech Champion

Did you guys ever try to squint your eyes down to the same size openings as an Asian man , and try to look at a fast moving object ???? You won't see a thing , and you will see less of the track than if you had your eyes wide open ! No race issue here, just physics....
The shape of one's eyelid will not affect vision unless it narrows to the point where it blocks the pupil of the eye...an asian eye lid still shows most of the iris around the pupil. Though the black or dark brown iris may make it appear as if the whole dark area is the pupil...it is not.
Old 11-08-2011, 01:10 AM
Tech Champion

Correct when looking forward only , but not when the eyes are moving around. Small Eyelid openings impair vision when you add the movement of the eyes inside of smaller openings: they can't see when their eyes move side to side. They need to move their whole head, which makes them loose reaction time, compared to those who only need to move their eyes. You ever see them paralell parking their cx ars, the head movements are extreme ! That's how they compensate for their disadvantage....
Old 11-08-2011, 01:25 AM
Tech Champion

The point here is that a few millimeters less in the eyelid openings will reduce the field of vision when the eye turns , and that consequently leads to a loss of reaction time, hence more chances of hitting walls...
Old 11-08-2011, 01:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

The point here is that a few millimeters less in the eyelid openings will reduce the field of vision when the eye turns , and that consequently leads to a loss of reaction time, hence more chances of hitting walls...
What is the point of this talk
Old 11-08-2011, 01:39 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by 303slowdown
What is the point of this talk
He's got no point other than trolling his racism against Asians with made-up "facts".

He cannot accept the fact that there are some good Asian drivers out there.
Old 11-08-2011, 01:42 AM
AI
Tech Initiate

I agree with Lotus about the marshalls staying outside of the track until there is a problem, and that it forces racers to drive better... When I use to practice with my Nikko F1 among the 8scales, I knew that if I got hit , that was it for my car, so I learned to take my time and not hit others at all for days on end...Exactly what "some" in CHINA need to do before claiming the fgx arms are weak ! Your driving skills are weak ! WORK ON YOUR DRIVING SKILLS ! Stop criticizing the car because you lose races crashing ! My FGX will be home tomorrow, by the way . I missed the mailman today...I doubt the FGX will be weaker than my old hard plastic Nikko F1, and that's good enough for $125 !!! The BRUCE LEE attitude does not work in F1 RACING OK !!!!!! We all know what happened to him...lol...
I race purely for fun, and not to see my name printed on websites, so geeky Chinese suck ups can drool over ! People come to New York from China, not the other way around, BRUCE !!! Ten FGX messing up their front arms tells me there are many of you Chinese racers that can't drive ! When anyone goes to take a DMV driving test, the first thing they tell you is to watch out for Asian drivers because they have zero peripheral vision, hence the constant geeky head movements, so WHAT MAKES YOU THINK IT IS ANY DIFFERENT IN RC RACING ???? Rc racing is much faster than regular driving ! You wont see the wall with your lack of peripheral vision ! Drivers like Hara will never be able to see what most of us none Asians can see, and that is a fact... I'll stay away when I see you guys coming.....
This has nothing to do with race buddy , and all to do with eye lid openings that are considerably restricted in Asians that make it impossible to have any peripheral vision !!!! My comments were medical facts and not racist rants... Maybe you feel bad about yourself, but that has nothing to do with the fact that rc cars are moving at 8meters per second, and every bit of sight advantage counts . Asians are disadvantaged in that respect , and consequently will be more prone to breaking their cars, but I am not making racist claims here, but rather medically proven facts !!!
It's amazing that there are no other issues with the fgx... Different folks on the nitro scene for sure ! Now I know why F1 racing died !!!
Why do you have so much prejudices for the Chinese racer?

I know race average level in China is lower than USA and world, but it is not a reason of you have so much prejudices for the Chinese racer.

RC only is a fun hobby, it's not partition any people to some level or class.

I know beginner is more than pro racer in world, not only is China. Good car is help beginner to getmore happy drive, is not help they to do more repair. Why beginner say a car is easy to broken, you only must mean it is beginner skill problem, not car's design or material have some problem?

Rc cars are moving at 8meters per second? Is it a joke? It is only 28 km/h, do you mean it is fast? In China sedan modify race, we always use 4.0/4.5T with boost and not a hit in a round, I think it is a little faster than 8meters per second.
If "All to do with eye lid openings that are considerably restricted in Asians that make it impossible to have any peripheral vision !!!! Asians are disadvantaged in that respect" , why chinese racer can do that?

Can you do it? If you can't, please shut up to talk about Chinese racer's drive skill.
Do you come to China RC race and meet a lot of Chinese racer? If not, please shut up to talk about Chinese racer.

I'm a beginner in China, but I think in a race with you, I will not a loser, because I know if a drive do anything use his mouth and keyboard more than his hand, he is always a loser.

FGX arrived in China 3 weeks ago, I and my freind try it in 2 weeks, more than 10 cars, they always broken upper arm and kingpin, Why can't say FGX's upper arm and kingpin is too easy broken? FGX cost is $125 cheaper than TAMIYA, We can't say FGX have any design or material problem, because it is cheaper?

Why in same speed FGX is always broken upper arm but TAMIYA is not? Only cost different? TAMIYA front sus arm is cheaper too, why not esay to broken?

We try the car and test anything our parts and modify idea in 2 weeks, talk about the car's problem and idea to everybody based on our test results, I hope to help somebody and hope somebody will help me to fix problem and collect idea.
What are you doing? You only mean our problem is our drive skill, car is no problem. Easy to broken design or material problem will help people drive well? Easy to broken or material with a car, it is right?
If easy to broken design is right, why TAMIYA do not do this? If easy to broken design is for pro race, they want the car is lightweigh, why FGX stand car is around 200g heavy than F104? Is this car only for "pro racer"? You try anything with FGX or only use your keyboard?
Old 11-08-2011, 01:45 AM
Tech Apprentice

video, please

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.