Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2013, 10:18 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Congrats YoDog,

Stuff looks great in that packaging!!!

Originally Posted by YoDog
It's official Ya"ll!

The first branded batch of servo mounts and savers are headed to Australia!
Thanks to all of you who purchased my stuff. You have made it possible for me to be able to reinvest into my endeavor and make it grow into something legit. I will be expanding my parts selection and launching a website in the not too distant future as well.

The company is now called "R-Factor RC" and the website will be at:
www.r-factorrc.com when the site is finally launched.

Thank you all for your support!
Here is a pic of what the new packaging and logo will look like.
Old 05-09-2013, 12:18 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ekim628
Congrats YoDog,

Stuff looks great in that packaging!!!
See you sat.
Old 05-09-2013, 02:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Hebiki
See you sat.
Do i know you???

See ya Chris!!
Old 05-09-2013, 03:30 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ekim628
Do i know you???

See ya Chris!!
dont worry ill be bugging you for set up for my 17.5 TC6
Old 05-09-2013, 08:19 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YoDog
It's official Ya"ll!

The first branded batch of servo mounts and savers are headed to Australia!
Thanks to all of you who purchased my stuff. You have made it possible for me to be able to reinvest into my endeavor and make it grow into something legit. I will be expanding my parts selection and launching a website in the not too distant future as well.

The company is now called "R-Factor RC" and the website will be at:
www.r-factorrc.com when the site is finally launched.

Thank you all for your support!
Here is a pic of what the new packaging and logo will look like.
Congratulations dude!

we should be thinking you for making the great, well made, easy to install parts that have instructions too!!

ed
Old 05-11-2013, 03:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

I have a tc6.1 worlds kit and is there any company that makes aluminum spool cups VS the stock plastic cups besides Reflex Racing at $12.99 a spool cup, also out of Exotek and Reflex who makes a better conversion kit??
Old 05-11-2013, 05:44 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Typeone
I have a tc6.1 worlds kit and is there any company that makes aluminum spool cups VS the stock plastic cups besides Reflex Racing at $12.99 a spool cup, also out of Exotek and Reflex who makes a better conversion kit??
I have the exotek conversion plus the dual bellcrank steering and i really like it. Car handles great and i love the tamiya style toe block
Old 05-11-2013, 07:01 PM
Tech Regular

Hey guys I am new to on road and I don't wanna break the bank but I just want some advice on what kind of servo and speed control I should get for under 150 just to start out. The quicker you guys respond the better!
Old 05-11-2013, 07:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 161 (100%+)

Originally Posted by blwaz23
Hey guys I am new to on road and I don't wanna break the bank but I just want some advice on what kind of servo and speed control I should get for under 150 just to start out. The quicker you guys respond the better!
Are you racing (what class?) or just running out on the street?
Old 05-11-2013, 07:38 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by LasagnaCat
Are you racing (what class?) or just running out on the street?
I am racing 17.5 (stock) in a TC4, I know this is a TC6 forum but I couldn't find a forum for it, and I am club racing
Old 05-12-2013, 02:16 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Typeone
Im also looking for another alternative to stock and RSD spool cups. +1 on Exotek with dual bellcrank. The quality and design is great, no complaints.
Old 05-12-2013, 07:38 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Stephen Bui
Im also looking for another alternative to stock and RSD spool cups. +1 on Exotek with dual bellcrank. The quality and design is great, no complaints.
Just curious why don't you like the RSD spool cup? I installed one in my car yesterday it looked good. I wish I new I had bought 2, I only tear the rightside cup up anyway. The right spool cup was only lasting a heat in 17.5! I hope the RSD spool cup improves that!
Old 05-12-2013, 09:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)

Originally Posted by blwaz23
For the money, the following are hard to beat:
--- Turnigy 1251TG low profile servo: Costs $27 new plus shipping. Digital, coreless, metal gear, dual ball bearing and fast. Works as well as my similar (but five times more expensive) Futaba servos.
---HobbyWing Justock ESC: Costs $52 new plus shipping. Work perfectly, are adjustable. Both ROAR and USVTA legal. Are as fast as any other ESC on the market (e.g. the Tekins I used to run). The only reason to consider "more" ESC than a Justock is if one wanted to run a very low turn Mod motor or run boost.

Bill S.
Old 05-12-2013, 10:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Stephen Bui
Just get the slipper spool or the ball diff and replace the balls with the friction pads. It's slightly heavier than the TC6.1 spool but it works best and won't kill your blades. Besides, you can leave it a tad loose to absorb those pesky impacts without breaking the universals.
I don't know why the plastic outdrive cups keep killing the blades but I am leaning towards it being a design defect.
I'm going to test some modifications to the plastic cups to see if this problem can be solved easily.
Old 05-12-2013, 11:40 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

Yeah I'll prob. end up buying RSD's spool cups at $12.00 a piece I think it would be a good investment so I'm not replacing cvd's all the time. Yodog do u have any floating servo mounts I'm looking for one I seen that u made some if you have any let me know thanks. Also I think Reflex Racing's conversion seems to have more adjustability then the Exotek but is the stock worlds kit as competitive as those two kits?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.